Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Who here uses a CPAP machine?

51 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Next step is she will record you

My kids did that to me. Outside, with the windows closed. It was still loud. I don't know how my wife put up with it.

56 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Seriously?  :unsure:

Do you mean record me sober and not sick, but snoring and show me? 

ETA:  This is good feedback, I feel like this is a chess match and I can be two moves ahead. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I told her to when she left this afternoon. You disrespectful POS. :mad:

• Like 1

1. Fock you shoerpatrol  :lol:

2.  I'm going to record her sleeping first and show her, before she does it to me.  That will fock with her mind.

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

ETA:  This is good feedback, I feel like this is a chess match and I can be two moves ahead. 

I have 2 boys. The wife would record me. The kids would get me sleeping on the couch. The dog was scared and ran out of the room.

The kicker? Went on a trip with my HS friends and one of the guys, who takes care of old people, said “dude, you have to get that taken care of. It isn’t right.”

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

2.  I'm going to record her sleeping first and show her, before she does it to me.  That will fock with her mind.

Or creep her the fock out. 🤣

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I dare you:banana:

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Or creep her the fock out. 🤣

Good point, I will record her sleeping and save it.  Then when she does it to me to prove I snore I will THEN show her...after she does it first.  Goose = Gander.  

If she never does it, I wont either, but I have the Ace in hole.  Insurance. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Good point, I will record her sleeping and save it.  Then when she does it to prove I snore I will THEN show her...after she does it.  Goose = Gander.  

If she never does it, I wont either, but I have the Ace in hole.  

I’m with shorepatrol. Now you have to do it. Double dog dare you.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good point, I will record her sleeping and save it.  Then when she does it to me to prove I snore I will THEN show her...after she does it first.  Goose = Gander.  

If she never does it, I wont either, but I have the Ace in hole.  Insurance. 

Don’t be silly. Record yourself and then tell her it was her snoring. Unless she snores like a sailor.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m with shorepatrol. Now you have to do it. Double dog dare you.

In general I do find that being proactive is more efficient than being reactive.  Nip things in the bud if you will.

The video will be recorded shortly as I am now afraid, after patfatsboy's advice she may do it to me.  What I do with that video I am still undecided.

I'm leaning at saving it as insurance, but if I have any inclination that she is leaning that way I may have to strike first.  It's early, time will tell. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

In general I do find that being proactive is more efficient than being reactive.  Nip things in the bud if you will.

The video will be recorded shortly as I am now afraid, after patfatsboy's advice she may do it to me.  What I do with that video I am still undecided.

I'm leaning at saving it as insurance, but if I have any inclination that she is leaning that way I may have to strike first.  It's early, time will tell. 

Please record a separate video for the Geek club so we can witness your murder first hand.

So this is why I love/hate the Geek Club. I am watching the Hornets vs T-Wolves game, just having a cocktail, minding my own business......now I am seriously debating (with myself) what I should do in a snoring debate with my wife.  

ergo:  y'all are the debbil. 

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Stay drunk all the time. Checkmate. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have 2 boys. The wife would record me. The kids would get me sleeping on the couch. The dog was scared and ran out of the room.

The kicker? Went on a trip with my HS friends and one of the guys, who takes care of old people, said “dude, you have to get that taken care of. It isn’t right.”

Okay, so that is the baseline - benchmark..  I need a golf trip, normally it s 8 of us and we share four rooms on the road.  If my roommate tells me that, its time.  

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That's what my focking wife did.   :mad: