Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Big tough football player focks with wrestler. Whatcha think happened?

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3349515/ou-football-player-spencer-jones-starts-a-fight-with-a-smaller-kid-in-a-bar-and-gets-his-ass-absolutely-whooped-when-it-turns-out-the-kid-has-a-ton-of-mma-training

The thing is...the wrestler showed restraint. Had he not...Spencer Jones woulda needed a lot more than eye surgery. 

And..for the record.  2 wrestlers kicked 2 big tough football players asses.

The eye surgery he needed...he deserved. Don't pick a fight you can't win. 

Don't with wrestlers. I'm sure Spencer thought "I'll just punch you before you take me down, ya little fella"  LOL.  Nice plan, b!tch.

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3349515/ou-football-player-spencer-jones-starts-a-fight-with-a-smaller-kid-in-a-bar-and-gets-his-ass-absolutely-whooped-when-it-turns-out-the-kid-has-a-ton-of-mma-training

The thing is...the wrestler showed restraint. Had he not...Spencer Jones woulda needed a lot more than eye surgery. 

And..for the record.  2 wrestlers kicked 2 big tough football players asses.

The eye surgery he needed...he deserved. Don't pick a fight you can't win. 

Don't with wrestlers. I'm sure Spencer thought "I'll just punch you before you take me down, ya little fella"  LOL.  Nice plan, b!tch.

He is not a big tough football player!  He is a loud mouth 2nd string WR.  Still it was fun watching him get destroyed.

How do you know the football player was tough? We could see he was big

Little tip: doesn’t matter what sport you played if your opponent has any type of training you’re done. I thought the same when I first started out. Dude was even smaller than me but lit my ass up. After that, I started being more humble to fighters lol 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, edjr said:

How do you know the football player was tough? We could see he was big

I bet if you woulda asked him beforehand, he woulda told you he was tough. 

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I bet if you woulda asked him beforehand, he woulda told you he was tough. 

That's great and I am sure he would say he was. That make it so? I have worked in bars my whole life. if I had $1 for every time I saw a guy say/think he was tough and then go outside and get trounced, I would have a lot of dollars.

Apparently Spencer Jones said he was playing the part of peacekeeper when he got cold-c-cked.  That's what it sounds like Spencer's attorney said.  Wait.  Attorney?  Sooooo....he starts a fight, gets his ass kicked then cries foul? lol.

Wrestled a lot of years.  Every fight I was in immediately went to the ground.  Wrestlers don’t box, if you can’t keep from being taken down and being pounded don’t run your lips.

I love it!

edit: cauliflower ear is a dead give away of someone to not Fock with.

Is this guy even any good at football?   It says he is a WR/holder?   Seems like a big difference there...

52 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Little tip: doesn’t matter what sport you played if your opponent has any type of training you’re done. I thought the same when I first started out. Dude was even smaller than me but lit my ass up. After that, I started being more humble to fighters lol 

I've told this story before. I used to do a little boxing back in the day.

One day the trainer had his pro fighter in the gym. Little guy probably featherweight walking around at 150lbs. At the time I was 200lbs and in great shape. Any way the trainer asked me to spar with the kid. I said sure thinking I'd pull my punches so I didn't hurt him. Problem was he was so fast I never really could hit him. And when he hit me it was like a baseball bat. I'm 100% positive he was pulling his punches. He beat me up for a few rounds before the end of the session.

Anyway a person with training is a dangerous thing.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is this guy even any good at football?   It says he is a WR/holder?   Seems like a big difference there...

So he plays DB in the NFL?

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I've told this story before. I used to do a little boxing back in the day.

One day the trainer had his pro fighter in the gym. Little guy probably featherweight walking around at 150lbs. At the time I was 200lbs and in great shape. Any way the trainer asked me to spar with the kid. I said sure thinking I'd pull my punches so I didn't hurt him. Problem was he was so fast I never really could hit him. And when he hit me it was like a baseball bat. I'm 100% positive he was pulling his punches. He beat me up for a few rounds before the end of the session.

Anyway a person with training is a dangerous thing.

Mine was at the Krav Maga gym I went to for 2 years in San Antonio. Back then I was around 165 and in great shape. Guy was a Mexican dude who was like 5’5 140. Even at half speed during my first spar he whooped my ass. Not gonna lie, was a bit cocky cause I thought I’d be able to handle him. Nope. Got humbled big time. Ever since then I haven’t ever underestimated anyone with training ever again 

31 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Mine was at the Krav Maga gym I went to for 2 years in San Antonio. Back then I was around 165 and in great shape. Guy was a Mexican dude who was like 5’5 140. Even at half speed during my first spar he whooped my ass. Not gonna lie, was a bit cocky cause I thought I’d be able to handle him. Nope. Got humbled big time. Ever since then I haven’t ever underestimated anyone with training ever again 

Did you like krav maga? I've been thinking about joining the local gym. Mostly for jujitsu but I like striking too.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Did you like krav maga? I've been thinking about joining the local gym. Mostly for jujitsu but I like striking too.

Hell yea I did. Place I went to was focking awesome. Not only did they train me for MMA style fights but they also had situational training. Like you got an atm there and they train you what to do if someone tries to rob you, they had a part of a plane in there and trained you what to do during a terrorist attack, had a car and trained you what to do if you get csr jacked, etc. I learned a GREAT deal of stuff from there. They also had workout classes that I did like kettle bell class, punching bag class, band resistance training, etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spencer Jones claiming innocence.  He was only there to de-escalate the situation. 
LOL. Focking woke pile  sh!t got what he had coming.  He can't even be man enough to walk away and be satisfied that he is still alive.  The guy could have ended his life and he didn't.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3349630/spencer-jones-bathroom-brawl-update-his-lawyer-says-he-was-trying-to-be-a-peacekeeper.-the-guy-who-beat-the-bag-out-of-him-begs-to-differ

Like one guy put it....

"In my opinion, you shouldn’t be allowed to press charges after initiating a fight. It’s one thing to be attacked for no reason, but they asked to fight. You can’t press charges just because it didn’t go the way you planned. "