Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

More rovers on Mars this week

The media cannot figure out how the divide the nation with this news, so they have deemed it unnewsworthy and are not covering it.  But here it is anyway.

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep we cant live there

ever

One step at a time, let's do Texas first.

6 hours ago, Bert said:

Has Sheila asked to see the American flag the astronauts planted?

I want to see the poop.

There is a ton more video from the rover on Mars.  I find it fascinating.  How is this not the opening story on the nightly news? 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is a ton more video from the rover on Mars.  I find it fascinating.  How is this not the opening story on the nightly news? 

In can see why people feel this way,  but our telescopes already showed us there’s nothing there. 

23 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm an amateur space geek and I too find all this fascinating. 

I'm not shocked by the lack of coverage though. Just look at the board, this thread has been up since Monday and not even 20 replies yet. 

Between TDS and BDS, there's not much room on the plates of many for much else. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In can see why people feel this way,  but our telescopes already showed us there’s nothing there. 

They didn't spend $2.5B to find current life on Mars. 

This mission was all about analyzing current conditions, searching for signs of past life, understanding the biology of the planet. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

They didn't spend $2.5B to find current life on Mars. 

This mission was all about analyzing current conditions, searching for signs of past life, understanding the biology of the planet. 

I’m not putting it down and I’m glad we do these things. I’m just saying why people aren’t excited  about it. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Its kinda true.  Scientists have downplayed Mars to the point where now everyone expects nothing but rocks, sand and maybe frozen water.  So no one cares.

11 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I too find all this fascinating.

fascinating  

[ fas-uh-ney-ting ] adjective - of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating

Perseverance delivers new Mars surface pics, including rocks in wheel! 

Mars is cool, but I'd be more interested in Jupiter.  It's amazing that the surface is practically clouds and what not, at temperatures in the -200's, yet, the core is hotter than the sun.  Very intriguing.  You'd have to think that as some point through all of the layers of the planet, living conditions would have to be similar to life on Earth.