GutterBoy

Biden drops the n-bomb

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when? I dont wanna watch 20 mins

15:30, built into link

Or this

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, he did say it, but I'm pretty sure it was a result of stumbling on words.

A week after saying blacks and browns are too stupid to use the internet he drops this. 

It's pretty clear his mental capacity is gone and can no longer self moderate his own racist thoughts.

From the democrats point of view, the republicans are all Hitler.  So it is perfectly OK to be hypocritical and look the other way when Biden does this, because the alternative is to give the nazis a talking point to get back into power.  So they will roll their eyes, dismiss this, and say BDS.  That is what is going on inside the minds of a lot of democrats.  They are still fighting WW2 and the GOP are the nazis.  This will not change their minds even a little bit.

When you perceive, and portray, your ideological opponents as evil, THAT is divisive. 

That Democrats, liberals, MSM do not get this is really wierd.

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

From the democrats point of view, the republicans are all Hitler.  So it is perfectly OK to be hypocritical and look the other way when Biden does this, because the alternative is to give the nazis a talking point to get back into power.  So they will roll their eyes, dismiss this, and say BDS.  That is what is going on inside the minds of a lot of democrats.  They are still fighting WW2 and the GOP are the nazis.  This will not change their minds even a little bit.

Hitler couldn't have said it any better.  🥂

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Really reaching on this one. 

How is it a reach?  He said it, didn't he?  Of course it was either him bumbling on words or a Freudian slip, but he said it.

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

He didn’t say it, but we all know what happens if Trump did the exact same thing. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

How is it a reach?  He said it, didn't he?  Of course it was either him bumbling on words or a Freudian slip, but he said it.

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

No. He didn’t say it. He was repeating himself and jumbled the words together because he’s a terrible speaker. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t say it, but we all know what happens if Trump did the exact same thing. 

Would’ve been just as stupid for him too. I find the made up words better, like hamberders and confefe. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

He literally did not say the word. The stuttering old man ran his words together. 

I agree with you that he probably ran his words together, but the result was that word.  it's clear.  Don't deny it.

You can see the cognitive decline, you can hear it. He moves slowly, speaks slowly, gets confused a lot. He sleeps a lot. They have so much make up on him, I would be willing to bet his skin is very unhealthy, pale, sallow looking.  

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with you that he probably ran his words together, but the result was that word.  it's clear.  Don't deny it.

The mind hears what it wants apparently. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

100% said it maybe they need to turn their hearing aids up.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Would’ve been just as stupid for him too. I find the made up words better, like hamberders and confefe. 

Made up words like this? 

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok, Goebbels. 👌

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

Ok, Goebbels. 👌

I'm not the one that said blacks can't use a computer, Himmler.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What word do you hear?

I’m eager to hear, but all run together. It’s not hard to hear. I totally see how it sounds like that, especially when that’s the word you’re listening for. 

If they can run with Trump and the very fine people thing, and the making fun of  a disabled reporter thing, and the inject bleach thing, the other side can run with this. It’s the world you have created libtards, don’t complain now. Biden said the N word. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not the one that said blacks can't use a computer, Himmler.

Are you implying that you don't hate black people?

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Are you implying that you don't hate black people?

Correct, I do not hate black people

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Correct, I do not hate black people

Jews?

Just now, taco breath said:

Jews?

Nope.  I do not hate any people based on race or religion.  I hate people equally, regardless of color or religion.

i used to not really care about gaffs on either side. everyone makes them and clearly this just a gaff. but for the love of god, how is this dude going to last 4 years????? he's completely toast. you elected bad grandpa with dementia

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i used to not really care about gaffs on either side. everyone makes them and clearly this just a gaff. but for the love of god, how is this dude going to last 4 years????? he's completely toast. you elected bad grandpa with dementia

Just the still in that video.  The look in his eyes.  It's really quite sad.  This country should be ashamed of itself.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

When you perceive, and portray, your ideological opponents as evil, THAT is divisive. 

That Democrats, liberals, MSM do not get this is really wierd.

You do that all the time. :dunno: 

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Or he could become an fat infotainer who spews all kinds of misogynistic, homophobic and racist vitriol - not to mention misinformation - on a radio show and makes millions of dollars thanks to a large audience of deluded idiots.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's like they're projecting. The right sounds far more hateful and intolerant. BDS works in cruel and insidious ways.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

What is false about the assertion above,it appears to accurately capture actual behaviors. At no point have "I" suggesting that people who voted for Biden et al are evil, supremacists of some kind because they support an idea.

Why did Biden end Operation Talon, that was a task force set up to go after illegals here who commit sex crimes and human trafficking? What could possibly be the reason for that? 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's like they're projecting. The right sounds far more hateful and intolerant. BDS works in cruel and insidious ways.

• Haha 1