GutterBoy

Biden drops the n-bomb

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did Biden end Operation Talon, that was a task force set up to go after illegals here who commit sex crimes and human trafficking? What could possibly be the reason for that? 

Illegal, smeagol. They are voters. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is false about the assertion above,it appears to accurately capture actual behaviors. At no point have "I" suggesting that people who voted for Biden et al are evil, supremacists of some kind because they support an idea.

4D hypocrisy. :thumbsup: 

39 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Or he could become an fat infotainer who spews all kinds of misogynistic, homophobic and racist vitriol - not to mention misinformation - on a radio show and makes millions of dollars thanks to a large audience of deluded idiots.

Avoid the topic and deflect 

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, he did say it, but I'm pretty sure it was a result of stumbling on words.

Right? Lol

Though if this was Trump they would say he meant to say it or that “it doesn’t matter if he meant to he still said it” 

19 minutes ago, nospk said:

Avoid the topic and deflect 

remember, democrats would not try to debate this issue with you.  they would just go ahead and impeach the second they got the House.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

remember, democrats would not try to debate this issue with you.  they would just go ahead and impeach the second they got the House.

And they would be more diligent and hung up on the impeachment than they are about helping people through a pamdemic. 

They have their priorities.

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Right? Lol

Though if this was Trump they would say he meant to say it or that “it doesn’t matter if he meant to he still said it” 

Exactly.

Biden protecting pedophiles. His actions have the appearance of someone who is being blackmailed. 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, he did say it, but I'm pretty sure it was a result of stumbling on words.

Agreed. Sounds like he wanted to say "and eager to hear..." but shortened the "and" to a "n" instead.  "...n eager to hear".

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you can't beat the morons then join them, right?

Just highlighting the hypocrisy.  I'm not bashing Biden, just pointing out that he said it.  I know it wasn't on purpose, but because I'm not a butt hurt baby, I'm not going to shout "racist" or "white supremacist", like the liberals would had this been Trump.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed. Sounds like he wanted to say "and eager to hear..." but shortened the "and" to a "n" instead.  "...n eager to hear".

That's exactly what happened.  You can still hear him say the words but with them all put together like that it sounds like the N word to those who are not paying attention.  There are going to be dumber things he actually says than this.  Just another example of how both sides are very similar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All the fockin Trump haters can plan on hearing stupid sophomoric retorts like this for the next 4 years. You all earned this and deserve to have to put up with it at every opportunity 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BufordT said:

BDS

I'm leaning more towards Parkinson's. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nospk said:

All the fockin Trump haters can plan on hearing stupid sophomoric retorts like this for the next 4 years. You all earned this and deserve to have to put up with it at every opportunity 

Word

35 minutes ago, nospk said:

I remember Trump supporters telling the haters to take the high road when it came to how he treated others. Just because he treated others like crap didn’t mean others should treat him the same. What a bunch of BS.

Trump supporters are no different than liberals in this instance. Both full of spite. Both hypocrites. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I remember Trump supporters telling the haters to take the high road when it came to how he treated others. Just because he treated others like crap didn’t mean others should treat him the same. What a bunch of BS.

Trump supporters are no different than liberals in this instance. Both full of spite. Both hypocrites. 

You would know, as a card carrying liberal. 

• Like 2

They want to get him outta there asap. Eventually he's just gonna blurt it out because he doesn't even know who he is or where he is. Just needs that trigger to set him off. 

Dude stutters. Calling him out on it is not funny. It's dickishh 

Biden can’t help himself. He has a long history of saying racist things. This is not all that surprising. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden can’t help himself. He has a long history of saying racist things. This is not all that surprising. 

Pretty he stood up and honored a former grand wizard, didn't he?  I mean, after all, the Democrats did create the KKK.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hah!  Look at this jack@ss trying to deflect from his Orange Man Bad Syndrome.

Fail again.  Try harder next time.

Keep :cry: over Biden, ignoring the face that he stutters and hoping this becomes a big deal, which it won't.

Biden is what you get when you back the clown who came before him, and the nation gets fed up with it.

Go find you a soft pillow to :cry: into.

You want to talk about a big deal, how about the Supreme Court allowing New York prosecutors to crack open 🤡🦖's tax returns and other financial documents.

Get your popcorn ready!

Ha!

:first:

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Pretty he stood up and honored a former grand wizard, didn't he?  I mean, after all, the Democrats did create the KKK.

Biden said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “racial jungle”.  Now he’s just saying the N word on tv. Hard to believe. I condemn it all. 

32 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Keep :cry: over Biden, ignoring the face that he stutters and hoping this becomes a big deal, which it won't.

Biden is what you get when you back the clown who came before him, and the nation gets fed up with it.

Go find you a soft pillow to :cry: into.

You want to talk about a big deal, how about the Supreme Court allowing New York prosecutors to crack open 🤡🦖's tax returns and other financial documents.

Get your popcorn ready!

Ha!

:first:

hah!  Look at this guy and his weak retort.  :thumbsdown:

Failed again.  You should quit while you're behind.

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

hah!  Look at this guy and his weak retort.  :thumbsdown:

Failed again.  You should quit while you're behind.

He’s got nothin. Sounds like every other triggered fat lesbian on Twitter. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Really reaching on this one. 

ya might wanna turn on the closed caption. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Call it stumbling if ya like but the bottom line is that's the word that was floating around in his head at that moment. I mean where does the 'n' fit in the sentence he was trying to spit out?

I predict that he flat out blurts it plain as day eventually if they don't put him in a rest home real soon.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

They want to get him outta there asap. Eventually he's just gonna blurt it out because he doesn't even know who he is or where he is. Just needs that trigger to set him off. 

He probably saw some person of color walking around in the background and let it slip.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right, he has. Not sure why anyone feels the need to make up racist quotes for him when he already had legit ones. 

46 minutes ago, lod001 said:

ya might wanna turn on the closed caption. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Why?  I literally heard what he said. Listened to it multiple times. Just a smidge of common sense is all it takes to know what he was saying. If you want to argue that it sounded like he said the N word then I would agree with you. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’re right, he has. Not sure why anyone feels the need to make up racist quotes for him when he already had legit ones. 

Why do you care? You don’t support him.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

From the democrats point of view, the republicans are all Hitler.  So it is perfectly OK to be hypocritical and look the other way when Biden does this, because the alternative is to give the nazis a talking point to get back into power.  So they will roll their eyes, dismiss this, and say BDS.  That is what is going on inside the minds of a lot of democrats.  They are still fighting WW2 and the GOP are the nazis.  This will not change their minds even a little bit.

They didn't fight Nazis. They sh*t their pants and hid under the bed and got 4F deferments for being candy asses in WWII while real Americans went tothe front lines in WWII. We were the ones who fought the real Nazis in the first place. We're the ones who built the society they are pissing on.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Really reaching on this one. 

Everything is a reach for Gutter. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1