GutterBoy

Biden drops the n-bomb

Who cares abiut Biden*? Criticize him for hiding in the basement? criticize him for being a fool in public?

Let him do his thing. He's incompetent, pathetic, barely functional, and pretty much uesless.That's the best kind of Democratic leadership we can realistically hope for considering Tulsi Gabbard never reached far beyond 2% support in the freak show polling. Biden's* biggest funtion is that the only thing keeping Kamala* out of the office.  Better spinning wheels stuck in neutral than going in full reverse.

Not that he's spinning wheels stuck in neutral, he's surrounded by hacks who tell him to sign these papers here. But at least he can't form an original thought of his own anymore and he even when he could, was always just a greased up uniparty insider crook rather than a true believer.

47 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Why do you care? You don’t support him.

I don’t really care much about him. Has more to do with pointing out when some people are incorrect or being hypocrites. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t really care much about him. Has more to do with pointing out when some people are incorrect or being hypocrites. 

This guy has to be a cousin of Shonuff, at least 

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Really reaching on this one. 

Yeah. This is weak.

Was more of a dementia slurring of words than anything, which is a whole other issue. 

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. This is weak.

Was more of a dementia slurring of words than anything, which is a whole other issue. 

The man has issues. No denying that. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Everything is a reach for Gutter. 

I hear Pfizer is working on a super steppy step so the altitudinally challenged can finally reach the produce drawer of their own refrigerator. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I hear Pfizer is working on a super steppy step so the altitudinally challenged can finally reach the produce drawer of their own refrigerator. 

17 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Maybe they can work on something so you can grow another set of balls.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Maybe they can work on something so you can grow another set of balls.

Why would I need four balls? If balls were planets, mine would be Jupiter while yours would be Pluto.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why would I need four balls? If balls were planets, mine would be Jupiter while yours would be Pluto.

Your wife already fed your balls to the 57 cats.

You could use a spine too.  And some dignity.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Which wife? 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:09 PM, GutterBoy said:

And a suit that fits

And a larger butt plug.

Didn't check to see if this was posted, but snopes just kills me...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-n-word-recorded-speech/

“Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. And I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders, Chancellor Merkel, about her thoughts on the way forward together.”

While saying “I’m eager to hear,” Biden stuttered, repeating the phrase three times. On the third time, the consonant “mmmm” in the word “I’m” blended with the next word, “eager,” to make a “mnnm-eager” sound. That was the source of the social media posts’ allegations, despite the fact that the hypothetical insertion of the N-word there would be abrupt and confusing, contextually speaking, no matter what the speaker’s reason for saying it.

A more plausible reason for the president’s phrasing in that moment was his speech disorder.

:doh:

I knew there was a good explanation.