Jump to content
GutterBoy

Biden drops the n-bomb

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when? I dont wanna watch 20 mins

 

15:30, built into link

 

Or this

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was he reciting lyrics from his favorite rap or hip-hop song? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, he did say it, but I'm pretty sure it was a result of stumbling on words.

A week after saying blacks and browns are too stupid to use the internet he drops this. 

It's pretty clear his mental capacity is gone and can no longer self moderate his own racist thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the democrats point of view, the republicans are all Hitler.  So it is perfectly OK to be hypocritical and look the other way when Biden does this, because the alternative is to give the nazis a talking point to get back into power.  So they will roll their eyes, dismiss this, and say BDS.  That is what is going on inside the minds of a lot of democrats.  They are still fighting WW2 and the GOP are the nazis.  This will not change their minds even a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you perceive, and portray, your ideological opponents as evil, THAT is divisive. 

That Democrats, liberals, MSM do not get this is really wierd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

From the democrats point of view, the republicans are all Hitler.  So it is perfectly OK to be hypocritical and look the other way when Biden does this, because the alternative is to give the nazis a talking point to get back into power.  So they will roll their eyes, dismiss this, and say BDS.  That is what is going on inside the minds of a lot of democrats.  They are still fighting WW2 and the GOP are the nazis.  This will not change their minds even a little bit.

Hitler couldn't have said it any better.  🥂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Really reaching on this one. 

How is it a reach?  He said it, didn't he?  Of course it was either him bumbling on words or a Freudian slip, but he said it.

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn’t say it, but we all know what happens if Trump did the exact same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

How is it a reach?  He said it, didn't he?  Of course it was either him bumbling on words or a Freudian slip, but he said it.

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

No. He didn’t say it. He was repeating himself and jumbled the words together because he’s a terrible speaker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t say it, but we all know what happens if Trump did the exact same thing. 

Would’ve been just as stupid for him too. I find the made up words better, like hamberders and confefe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

He literally did not say the word. The stuttering old man ran his words together. 

I agree with you that he probably ran his words together, but the result was that word.  it's clear.  Don't deny it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can see the cognitive decline, you can hear it. He moves slowly, speaks slowly, gets confused a lot. He sleeps a lot. They have so much make up on him, I would be willing to bet his skin is very unhealthy, pale, sallow looking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with you that he probably ran his words together, but the result was that word.  it's clear.  Don't deny it.

The mind hears what it wants apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with you that he probably ran his words together, but the result was that word.  it's clear.  Don't deny it.

100% said it maybe they need to turn their hearing aids up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The mind hears what it wants apparently. 

What word do you hear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Would’ve been just as stupid for him too. I find the made up words better, like hamberders and confefe. 

Made up words like this? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How is it a reach?  He said it, didn't he?  Of course it was either him bumbling on words or a Freudian slip, but he said it.

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

Ok, Goebbels. 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taco breath said:

Ok, Goebbels. 👌

I'm not the one that said blacks can't use a computer, Himmler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What word do you hear?

I’m eager to hear, but all run together. It’s not hard to hear. I totally see how it sounds like that, especially when that’s the word you’re listening for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can run with Trump and the very fine people thing, and the making fun of  a disabled reporter thing, and the inject bleach thing, the other side can run with this. It’s the world you have created libtards, don’t complain now. Biden said the N word. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not the one that said blacks can't use a computer, Himmler.

Are you implying that you don't hate black people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Are you implying that you don't hate black people?

Correct, I do not hate black people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taco breath said:

Jews?

Nope.  I do not hate any people based on race or religion.  I hate people equally, regardless of color or religion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to not really care about gaffs on either side. everyone makes them and clearly this just a gaff. but for the love of god, how is this dude going to last 4 years????? he's completely toast. you elected bad grandpa with dementia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i used to not really care about gaffs on either side. everyone makes them and clearly this just a gaff. but for the love of god, how is this dude going to last 4 years????? he's completely toast. you elected bad grandpa with dementia

Just the still in that video.  The look in his eyes.  It's really quite sad.  This country should be ashamed of itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RLLD said:

When you perceive, and portray, your ideological opponents as evil, THAT is divisive. 

That Democrats, liberals, MSM do not get this is really wierd.


You do that all the time. :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

 

If this was someone with an R next to their name, all we would see on twitter is people shaking and demanding impeachment

Or he could become an fat infotainer who spews all kinds of misogynistic, homophobic and racist vitriol - not to mention misinformation - on a radio show and makes millions of dollars thanks to a large audience of deluded idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MDC said:


You do that all the time. :dunno: 

It's like they're projecting. The right sounds far more hateful and intolerant. BDS works in cruel and insidious ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDC said:


You do that all the time. :dunno: 

What is false about the assertion above,it appears to accurately capture actual behaviors. At no point have "I" suggesting that people who voted for Biden et al are evil, supremacists of some kind because they support an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did Biden end Operation Talon, that was a task force set up to go after illegals here who commit sex crimes and human trafficking? What could possibly be the reason for that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's like they're projecting. The right sounds far more hateful and intolerant. BDS works in cruel and insidious ways.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×