Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Garland 'hadn't thought' about whether illegal border crossings should remain a crime

50 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t think you know what fascism is. You can’t accuse Democrats of being communists and liberals and globalists and also being fascists at the same time. The ultra-nationalism of Trump (build walls, lock up immigrants, travel bans, punish people who don’t properly respect the flag, etc.) is the beginning of fascism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Every focking country in the world is nationalist except America. That’s why we get bent over in every agreement til Trump

and if you want to come here legally come here legally. Every other country agrees with that. Oh and travel ban. The list of countries obama put together?  And cages? Jeezus give it up

we were told for 4 years by idiots like you the trump was a fascist dictator and yet it’s the left that is doing exactly that. Nobody was silenced or cancelled from anyone on the right. There was no bans on free speech. But I guess it’s all imaginary right

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it wasn’t a Muslim ban. Courts agreed. Be quiet now about that. 

Nope. He is on record for wanting to shut down all Muslims from entering the US. Only the courts, upholding the constitution stopped him. As I said, attempted murder is still a crime even if nobody dies. Intent matters.

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Every focking country in the world is nationalist except America. That’s why we get bent over in every agreement til Trump

and if you want to come here legally come here legally. Every other country agrees with that. Oh and travel ban. The list of countries obama put together?  And cages? Jeezus give it up

we were told for 4 years by idiots like you the trump was a fascist dictator and yet it’s the left that is doing exactly that. Nobody was silenced or cancelled from anyone on the right. There was no bans on free speech. But I guess it’s all imaginary right

My point is that you don’t understand what fascism is. You can’t yell at Democrats for supposedly wanting “open borders“ while simultaneously calling them fascists.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

My point is that you don’t understand what fascism is. You can’t yell at Democrats for supposedly wanting “open borders“ while simultaneously calling them fascists.

and my point is you called us Nazis Fascists and Dictatorial for 4 years and still are

fascism isnt only about open borders, Mexico has closed borders, are they fascist?

"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

gee, which party does that sound like?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and my point is you called us Nazis Fascists and Dictatorial for 4 years and still are

fascism isnt only about open borders, Mexico has closed borders, are they fascist?

"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

gee, which party does that sound like?

If you think that sounds like Democrats, then you’re clearly getting all your information from infowars and newsmax.

Democrats are not ultra-nationalists. Republicans historically aren’t either - but the fascists all came out of the woodwork when Trump started excoriating Mexicans, Muslims, and any other minority scapegoat he could find to cash in on such sentiments.

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Nope. He is on record for wanting to shut down all Muslims from entering the US. Only the courts, upholding the constitution stopped him. As I said, attempted murder is still a crime even if nobody dies. Intent matters.

He’s on record saying that? No he’s not, liar. And if he wanted all Muslims kept out, why wasn’t Saudi Arabia on the list? Or Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country on earth? And what did the courts stop him from doing, if, as you say, Biden did away with the ban on Muslims? The Muslim ban must have been in affect if Biden did away with it. You’re an idiot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If you think that sounds like Democrats, then you’re clearly getting all your information from infowars and newsmax.

Democrats are not ultra-nationalists. Republicans historically aren’t either - but the fascists all came out of the woodwork when Trump started excoriating Mexicans, Muslims, and any other minority scapegoat he could find to cash in on such sentiments.

never listened to Newsmax or Infowars

Wanting to put our country first is not fascistic.  Again, Obama created the terror list, its not a muslim ban, Trump was 100% correct saying the people crossing the border aren't the best Mexico has to offer, those are facts, just cause you think its racist or whatever nonsense doesn't make it so

Democrats aren't ultra nationalists, thats correct, I wish they were, people like you put the priorities of every other country before your own, F that.  I was raised to take care of my family, then my friends, then my community, then if able go beyond that.  You guys wanna take care of illegals first, other countries agendas first, while doing everything you can to silence opposition

please list any time where speech has been silenced by anyone of us fascists?

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I guess that’s why more blacks and Hispanics voted for him in 2020 than 2016. You’re an idiot. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess that’s why more blacks and Hispanics voted for him in 2020 than 2016. You’re an idiot. 

Yes.  Blacks, Hispanics and white women shifted to Trump in 2020.  The datum says Biden won because white men shifted towards Biden just enough to overcome that.   But as the black / hispanic vote grows, the GOP will get stronger.  Demographics is destiny, and demographics say the GOP is rising.  That statement is nonsense to the brainwashed that listen to the lies of the MSM, but this is coming.

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s on record saying that? No he’s not, liar. And if he wanted all Muslims kept out, why wasn’t Saudi Arabia on the list? Or Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country on earth? And what did the courts stop him from doing, if, as you say, Biden did away with the ban on Muslims? The Muslim ban must have been in affect if Biden did away with it. You’re an idiot. 

He famously called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” while running for office. This is well documented; he did it in Dec 2015.

Can you really be completely ignorant of the different bans that were struck down by courts, resulting in Trump issuing the bans in more limited ways to try and pass muster with the courts? I sincerely doubt that. His final order that the SCOTUS accepted was pared down from what he originally wanted. It still had a negative effect on many refugees who had already been vetted and were ready to come to America. They did everything by the book, yet were denied entry for no good reason. Americans with family members who were in those countries on the day the ban took place have been separated from them ever since.

So, since perhaps you are ignorant of the entire ordeal, quick summary: on Trump’s 3rd try, he finally got a partial ban to get approved by the courts, which Biden got rid of as soon as he came into office.

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Yes.  Blacks, Hispanics and white women shifted to Trump in 2020.  The datum says Biden won because white men shifted towards Biden just enough to overcome that.   But as the black / hispanic vote grows, the GOP will get stronger.  Demographics is destiny, and demographics say the GOP is rising.  That statement is nonsense to the brainwashed that listen to the lies of the MSM, but this is coming.

I think it’s kind of pathetic to celebrate Trump improving among Black voters by getting something like 12-15% of men and 6-9% of women(depending on the exit poll you believe)... that’s still abysmal, and the fact that a number so low is actually an improvement is nothing to be proud of whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He famously called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” .

I kind of wish someone did that before hussein and his husband in heels were allowed to enter the US.

Just now, dogcows said:

I think it’s kind of pathetic to celebrate Trump improving among Black voters by getting something like 12-15% of men and 6-9% of women(depending on the exit poll you believe)... that’s still abysmal, and the fact that a number so low is actually an improvement is nothing to be proud of whatsoever.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I kind of wish someone did that before hussein and his husband in heels were allowed to enter the US.

Wow, a birther in 2021. And calling Michelle Obama a husband in heels? I guess that’s an attempt to refer to the infamous “ape in heels” comment without being as outright racist about it? Well, I won’t bother you. I’m sure you’ve got a KKK meeting to get to.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Wow, a birther in 2021. And calling Michelle Obama a husband in heels? I guess that’s an attempt to refer to the infamous “ape in heels” comment without being as outright racist about it? Well, I won’t bother you. I’m sure you’ve got a KKK meeting to get to.

Nope. I'm not a democrat. I wasn't hate filled enough to join their kkk club.

47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

OK I will spoon-feed it to you since you don't want to look into it.

The gains are being made among young black voters.   elderly blacks are still a democrat voting bloc.  but they are dying off.  blacks under 40 are much closer to a swing vote.  in another 10 years, we likely will see something like blacks going 60-40 in elections.  that's a powerful shift.  enough to turn new york state purple by itself.  and latinos are shifting right as well.

In the 2032 election, new york state will be purple.  georgia, florida, texas, wisconsin, ohio, pennsylvania, and michigan will be deep red.

the democrats have 3 options:

1.  open the floodgates, allow an ungodly number of immigrants in, and give them all voting rights.
2.  destroy the constitution.
3.  change their party platform and move to the right.

The democrats' current path is a dead end.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

OK I will spoon-feed it to you since you don't want to look into it.

The gains are being made among young black voters.   elderly blacks are still a democrat voting bloc.  but they are dying off.  blacks under 40 are much closer to a swing vote.  in another 10 years, we likely will see something like blacks going 60-40 in elections.  that's a powerful shift.  enough to turn new york state purple by itself.  and latinos are shifting right as well.

In the 2032 election, new york state will be purple.  georgia, florida, texas, wisconsin, ohio, pennsylvania, and michigan will be deep red.

the democrats have 3 options:

1.  open the floodgates, allow an ungodly number of immigrants in, and give them all voting rights.
2.  destroy the constitution.
3.  change their party platform and move to the right.

The democrats' current path is a dead end.

Whatever you say, Nostradamus. Since you’ve got your crystal ball out, can you give me the super bowl champs for the next decade too? I will make sure to save this post to show you in 2032 so you can look back at how silly you were.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Whatever you say, Nostradamus. Since you’ve got your crystal ball out, can you give me the super bowl champs for the next decade too? I will make sure to save this post to show you in 2032 so you can look back at how silly you were.

LOL.  So petty.  Do you disagree with the facts that blacks and hispanics are shifting to the right? 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, JustinCharge said:

LOL.  So petty.  Do you disagree with the facts that blacks and hispanics are shifting to the right? 

Nope. One election does not a trend make, plus the numbers were so low that I consider this a dead cat bounce.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, dogcows said:

They did everything by the book, yet were denied entry for no good reason. 

You act as if everybody has a right to come here. Itsatip, they don't.

On the contrary, WE have the right to refuse entry. The only answer necessary is "we're not accepting any new visas at this time." :wave: