Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Tiger Woods in rollover crash

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Possibly 2 broken legs

Important question, how's the Perkins waitress doing? 

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Possibly 2 broken legs

After looking at the scene pictures of the SUV I hope that's all it is.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug 

I think I'll wait before making any judgments.  It was 7:12am.  An animal could have run out in front of him, he could have just nodded off, it could be something related to his recent back surgery, it literally could be anything.  

Prayers up.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I read they had to slice him out of the car

He must not be a very good driver.

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

:lol:

you don’t mean that..

Sure I do...  Not a fan of him on the links, but he is a human being and I wish him a speedy recovery...  He has two children and they should not have to grow up without their father...

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think I'll wait before making any judgments.  It was 7:12am.  An animal could have run out in front of him, he could have just nodded off, it could be something related to his recent back surgery, it literally could be anything.  

Prayers up.

From looking at the wide aerial shots, two things stand out to me. First, the vehicle appeared to travel across the oncoming lanes and median to its final resting spot.  Also, there's significant vehicle fluids well away from the final resting spot.  This looks like there was significant impact with something on the road, well before coming to a stop.  

Those are very steep hills there.   That whole area is basically a small mountain.  When driving it, it feels like you are out in the country not in the middle of Los Angeles.  He swerved off of the road for some reason and then it looks like the vehicle rolled over and over all the way down the embankment. 

Looking at footage, that stretch of road has a median strip of dirt and trees.  It looks like the median confused him and he accidentally was in the oncoming traffic lane, then swerved to get into the correct lane, taking out a signpost in the process (pieces of the signpost are scattered everywhere), then lost control and went over the embankment.

Or maybe he was in the correct lane but had drifted too far towards the center, but didn't notice the dirt median coming up until the last second, and swerved into the oncoming traffic lane to avoid the median and then went over the edge and took out the sign in the process.

It IS very dark up there at night with spotty lighting and its advisable to use high beams, but at 7:12 AM it should have been light enough to see unless there was dark cloud cover.

23 minutes ago, posty said:

Sure I do...  Not a fan of him on the links, but he is a human being and I wish him a speedy recovery...  He has two children and they should not have to grow up without their father...

:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Those are very steep hills there.   That whole area is basically a small mountain.  When driving it, it feels like you are out in the country not in the middle of Los Angeles.  He swerved off of the road for some reason and then it looks like the vehicle rolled over and over all the way down the embankment. 

Looking at footage, that stretch of road has a median strip of dirt and trees.  It looks like the median confused him and he accidentally was in the oncoming traffic lane, then swerved to get into the correct lane, taking out a signpost in the process (pieces of the signpost are scattered everywhere), then lost control and went over the embankment.

Or maybe he was in the correct lane but had drifted too far towards the center, but didn't notice the dirt median coming up until the last second, and swerved into the oncoming traffic lane to avoid the median and then went over the edge and took out the sign in the process.

It IS very dark up there at night with spotty lighting and its advisable to use high beams, but at 7:12 AM it should have been light enough to see unless there was dark cloud cover.

Or maybe he did what all you dumbasses do..... drive way too damn fast, hold phone, and/or tailgate.  You can get away with it for a while, but karma's a b*tch.

You gotta be some kind of stupid to flip your car over into a ditch on that road. 

50 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Prayers up.

LA traffic has been a nightmare since people have been getting back on the roads.  You're mixing people ho have been driving 80 and 90 for a year with people who haven't been driving much at all for a year, and there are accidents all over the place.  

Did his girl friend knock out his teeth before the accident?

ETA: Where was Jesper at the time of the accident?

RIP Tiger. :(

From the way they are talking about you, you must be dead. Thanks for the memories

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I wonder what his handicap is gonna be?

His addiction

• Like 1

Maybe no one else noticed this. Sunday he was interviewed at the Genesis Open. His eyes were so bloodshot, looked like he hadn't slept in days.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maybe no one else noticed this. Sunday he was interviewed at the Genesis Open. His eyes were so bloodshot, looked like he hadn't slept in days.

Yeah, sad to say, but I am 100% sure he was on a bender. 

Looks like he got tee-boned. 

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

I was thinking the same thing, looked like popped a Quaalude or 2.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah, sad to say, but I am 100% sure he was on a bender. 

I'll wager 5 bucks to your 100 bucks it was not.

That is only 20-1 odds.  I mean, you know 100% for sure, should be easy money for you.