Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Tiger Woods in rollover crash

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah, sad to say, but I am 100% sure he was on a bender. 

Have to call a penalty on that. 

The whole front of that suv is smashed in. He didn't get that from a rollover alone - he had to of collided with  something. 

I heard ESPN was dragging race into this story, saying how he was mistreated when he was young, blah blah. Unreal. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'll wager 5 bucks to your 100 bucks it was not.

That is only 20-1 odds.  I mean, you know 100% for sure, should be easy money for you.  

Didn't you say the same when he has banging every ho he could find and his wife smashed his face?

Some people never learn.

That is the sound of the biggest sportsman the world has ever seen ending his career.

I hope he has a 100% recovery and doesnt have a real substance abuse problem.

Selfishly Im pissed off.  My golfing life has basically coincided with Tiger's career.  I was around 7 or 8 qhen he hit the scene.   My grampa started taking me golfing not long before that.  So he was a childhood hero of sorts that I have seen through.  His career as far as competing was coming to an end but this seals the deal.  What a crap way to end THAT career.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'll wager 5 bucks to your 100 bucks it was not.

That is only 20-1 odds.  I mean, you know 100% for sure, should be easy money for you.  

I don't bet on misfortune.  It's not good karma.  However if my 100% is proven to be wrong, I will admit it and give $5 to the first homeless guy I see.  

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That is the sound of the biggest sportsman the world has ever seen ending his career.

I hope he has a 100% recovery and doesnt have a real substance abuse problem.

Selfishly Im pissed off.  My golfing life has basically coincided with Tiger's career.  I was around 7 or 8 qhen he hit the scene.   My grampa started taking me golfing not long before that.  So he was a childhood hero of sorts that I have seen through.  His career as far as competing was coming to an end but this seals the deal.  What a crap way to end THAT career.  

Agree for the most part, he is 45 years old though.  His best days would be behind him no matter what.  

Again, who knows the why yet.  The easy guess is pain medication from his recent surgery.  But to say you know 100%?  That’s just dumb.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agree for the most part, he is 45 years old though.  His best days would be behind him no matter what.  

Again, who knows the why yet.  The easy guess is pain medication from his recent surgery.  But to say you know 100%?  That’s just dumb.  

Oh his best days were gone but I was looking forward to see if he could pull off any more magic.  Was looking forward to watching him play out.  

I didnt say anything about 100%. I said I hope he doesnt have a substance abuse issue.  I would not be surprised if he did.   

It is said he was seen leaving his hotel and speeding.    Just seems careless if nothing else.  

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh his best days were gone but I was looking forward to see if he could pull off any more magic.  Was looking forward to watching him play out.  

I didnt say anything about 100%. I said I hope he doesnt have a substance abuse issue.  I would not be surprised if he did.   

It is said he was seen leaving his hotel and speeding.    Just seems careless if nothing else.  

Pro athlete's think they are invisible.  

12 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Pro athlete's think they are invisible.  

I agree.

But you figure after the one "accident", having his whole sex life and affairs aired out publicly, knee back surgery keeping him from playing well in almost his prime and having to take countless tournys off.  45 years old.  Kids.   Just figure eventually you wouldnt take it for granted as much anymore.

Again all speculation.  People crash.  Just seems odd unless you were being ultra careless.  Or other things..

Says he was running behind doing behind the scenes teaching lessons qith Brees and Justin Herbert.  Or according to a fox news tweet.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Says he was running behind doing behind the scenes teaching lessons qith Brees and Justin Herbert.  Or according to a fox news tweet.

He rode with Dwayne Wade (in a cart) yesterday on a private golf lesson.  Point being its not like he was housed up in a hotel room on a complete bender.  He was out in public doing appearances, on TV, etc.  That doesn't mean he wasn't on pain pills or anything else, just saying. 

He rode with Dwayne Wade (in a cart) yesterday on a private golf lesson.  Point being its not like he was housed up in a hotel room on a complete bender.  He was out in public doing appearances, on TV, etc.  That doesn't mean he wasn't on pain pills or anything else, just saying. 

I wasnt the one saying he was on a bender.  So not being an ass of even care but confused why you keep directing that at me

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

So was Tiger Woods the greatest golfer the world has ever seen?

Probably although it is hard to compare eras and im not old enough for Jack.

20 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

So was Tiger Woods the greatest golfer the world has ever seen?

18 majors, 2 US Amateurs, 19 - 2nd place finishes at majors. There's your winner.

Driving like a dik.  Don’t care. Glad he didn’t hurt or kill an innocent.  

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I wasnt the one saying he was on a bender.  So not being an ass of even care but confused why you keep directing that at me

Never bench Steven Davis. Expect KSB to show teeth when you talk poorly about Tiger. Truisms of the GC.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Driving like a dik.  Don’t care. Glad he didn’t hurt or kill an innocent.  

I’m glad nobody else was hurt either.  How do you know he was driving like a dik though?  Rumor and speculation?  Do you have magic powers?  

I’ll wait and see when the facts come out. But that’s just me.

I’m glad nobody else was hurt either.  How do you know he was driving like a dik though?  Rumor and speculation?  Do you have magic powers?  

I’ll wait and see when the facts come out. But that’s just me.

He was going too fast. Good enough for me. You think the car just went into a ditch by itself? A kid chasing a ball ran into the road? I’ll go ahead and make the call that it was his fault.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was going too fast. Good enough for me. You think the car just went into a ditch by itself? A kid chasing a ball ran into the road? I’ll go ahead and make the call that it was his fault.  

I had a buddy die about a month ago, moderate drinker, never drugs.  Two kids, pillar of the community.  Driving to work about 6:30am, nodded off, ran off the road and hit a tree square.  

Things happen.  

I, like you have no idea exactly what happened with Tiger.  This is a message bored, we speculate.....but at the end of the day that’s all it is right now.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

He’ an an arrogant idiot 

I kinda like HT.  To each their own I guess.  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I, like you have no idea exactly what happened with Tiger.  This is a message bored, we speculate.....but at the end of the day that’s all it is right now.  

Very true but his history is what brings the negative speculation from the get go.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

THIS is why Kobe used a helicopter.

Not sure whether to laugh or be appalled.  I think I'll laugh.   

The PGA told Casey Martin to go fock himself when he needed a cart. I totally expect them to set up a railway system to roll el tigre around the course to get him on TV

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I wonder what his handicap is gonna be?

Okay, this is funny.  Y'all are terrible people. God Bless the Geek Club. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I kinda like HT.  To each their own I guess.  

You may be the only one.

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

You may be the only one.

Scoreboard.  And you’re a little more tolerable and even less funny than Rusty. At least we can laugh at him. You just fall flat. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Scoreboard.  And you’re a little more tolerable and even less funny than Rusty. At least we can laugh at him. You just fall flat. 

Who cares?  you're just an a******

21 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Who cares?  you're just an a******

That’s top rated a-hole to you, chump.