9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Jill - 2007-2019

https://ibb.co/5sdHdrG

:(

Boo, our 120-pound Great Pyrenees lapdog

https://ibb.co/9cD76P6

A stray that showed up last week and wanted to come into our house for warmth

https://ibb.co/2j6RRwj

Nice dogs.  I bet that white hair from the Great Pyrenees was a b1tch to deal with.  Our other dogs shed as well, but we'd only really notice how the white hair shows up everywhere.

And FFS can't we enjoy just ONE FOCKING THREAD without political bullsh1t? 

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dogs are awesome!!  I don't want any though, because they're only awesome when they're someone else's responsibility.

I like our dog but he's kind of a pain in the arse. He's huge and just in the way a lot of the time, particularly in the kitchen. Focker sheds like a cotton-candy machine. When his hair is fully grown out, we have to sweep the house a couple of times a day. He takes gigantic shats, often along the edge of the pool. 

I wouldn't need a fence - other than a small one around the pool - if it weren't for him. 

But he's sweet and helps cats get acclimated to dogs. 

It's hilarious when a kitten figures out that he's a big, harmless pushover and looks for ways to torment him.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nice dogs.  I bet that white hair from the Great Pyrenees was a b1tch to deal with.  Our other dogs shed as well, but we'd only really notice how the white hair shows up everywhere.

And FFS can't we enjoy just ONE FOCKING THREAD without political bullsh1t? 

🤣

On 2/9/2017 at 9:31 PM, Bier Meister said:

Bier Meister, on 13 May 2016 - 9:11 PM, said:

http://img.photobuck...30Image0009.jpg jasper and sierra (passed about 6 years ago)

http://img.photobuck...en/DSC01348.jpg davos (passed 4 years ago)

http://img.photobuck...zpsugstgjoh.jpg jasmine (current)

jasper and Sierra were American Eskimos. Davos was a husky. Jasmine is a shiba inu.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I like our dog but he's kind of a pain in the arse. He's huge and just in the way a lot of the time, particularly in the kitchen. Focker sheds like a cotton-candy machine. When his hair is fully grown out, we have to sweep the house a couple of times a day. He takes gigantic shats, often along the edge of the pool. 

I wouldn't need a fence - other than a small one around the pool - if it weren't for him. 

But he's sweet and helps cats get acclimated to dogs. 

It's hilarious when a kitten figures out that he's a big, harmless pushover and looks for ways to torment him.

Yeah, my brother & sister-in-law have a couple dogs and a couple cats.  They're all really great.  They have a 70 pound boxer and a 12 pound shih-tzu and they're pretty funny to watch together.  They have 3 cats too which gets very entertaining when they want to play together.

The best part though... I get to go home.  LOL

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Cute.  What kind of dogs?  Are they brother and sister?

They're Jack Russell Terrorist mix's. Pretty sure they're mixed with Chihuahua but can't confirm. 

Yeah, brother and sister. Over 200 people applied to adopt Dave. We won the lottery. Partly because we wanted to adopt Stella as well. Everybody else just wanted him. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, my brother & sister-in-law have a couple dogs and a couple cats.  They're all really great.  They have a 70 pound boxer and a 12 pound shih-tzu and they're pretty funny to watch together.  They have 3 cats too which gets very entertaining when they want to play together.

The best part though... I get to go home.  LOL

I brought home this teeny stray kitten that I almost squished when it started to run out onto the road. He quickly figured out how to push the dog's buttons. His favorite tactic was just sitting a few inches away and staring at the dog while he tried to eat. The dog would yelp and snap at him, and he'd just sit there, unflinching.  Other kittens will go to William Wallace on his leg or tail while he's strolling through the room, and he looks at us like a big Eeyore.

We initially named the teeny stray Laurie after a friend of ours who died of cancer recently. She was a big supporter of our nonprofit and adopted three of our fosters. 

A mutual friend adopted her and decided to keep the name.

Only when she took the cat to get fixed, it turned out to be a male.

So now its name is Larry.

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is my Ruby Girl: https://ibb.co/tcCtztJ

She's a yellow lab, but more of the fox-red color.

:wub:

How old? Is her muzzle turning grey or is it just a lighter shade of reddish/brown? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

:wub:

How old? Is her muzzle turning grey or is it just a lighter shade of reddish/brown? 

She will be 6 in June, she does have some grey already, def more white around her muzzle. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She will be 6 in June, she does have some grey already, def more white around her muzzle. 

Our good girl Dunkel was ~14 when she passed.  With her it was easy to see the grey.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

WTF? I thought this was going to be us showing pictures of us doing your wife doggy style!!!! :mad: 

I figured you all already had your own pics. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I figured you all already had your own pics. :dunno: 

Just need to share. I don't know that I have shared all of the ones that I have of TNG. 

30 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Just need to share. I don't know that I have shared all of the ones that I have of TNG. 

😲

Jethro.

3 year old, 50 pound, lab mix, rescue from Arkansas. We've had him for 2 years.

🐶

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That's a great pic.

Thank you. 

She's a good girl. She's a lab, so she tries hard. :) Very smart, knows about 30 to 35 words, does some tricks. She loves to run with me, does good to about 4 miles then starts to get a little tired. She can swim for hours though without getting tired. 

I've never taken her out hunting or birding, but my dad took her a few times and she did well. I'll get another lab when she's gone...but I HATE thinking about anything bad happening to her. 

• Like 1

I had a brittany spaniel that I trained to be a bird dog. I gave her away to my mom when I moved to Houston 8 years ago. She is still alive and is going to turn 16 years old next month.

I will get to see her again on Saturday, she still remembers me but after each passing year she is less and less excited when I walk in that door. I was away too long. The first couple years she would go crazy when I visited my parents every year.

https://imgur.com/WcWMhvR

https://imgur.com/7l8uiru

Edit, I am only able to find 2 pictures of her. I wish i would have kept more including some hunting pictures.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

@MTSkiBum

my first dog when I was 10 was a Brittany.  Our neighbors bread them 

Mmmmm...  Breaded spaniels.  What wine goes with that? 

So, I'm shoveling my sidewalk, and this land alligator runs up at me and is barking and growling and doing animal stuff. I'm using my shovel as protection, and I'm wondering how this land alligator is not on a leash, like laws would require, and nobody is around to call it off from menacing people. I had a ten minute Mexican/illegal alien standoff as this furry viper kept barking and kept ducking my attempts to brain it with my shovel. I had to make a move eventually, finally connected, and it ran off yelping. Ten minutes, no owner in site. It's a loose land alligator/dog. 

Fortunately, the alligator had a collar, call "...." if lost. It took a couple of days, but the police were baffled to find a dead guy with a dead dog stuffed up his rectum.

Go Sixers!!