Cdub100

75% of black California boys don’t meet state reading standards

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

75% of black kids in CA can't read.

Then you said that's the same story across the world.

So you're saying that 75% of black kids across the world can't read, right?

75% don't meet state standards. That's the story. It's not that they can't read it's that they can't read at the same standard as other children their same age.

I guess this just snuck up on the teachers. They had no idea. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

75% don't meet state standards. That's the story. It's not that they can't read it's that they can't read at the same standard as other children their same age.

OK, so across the globe, 75% of blacks are not at the same reading standard as non blacks?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so across the globe, 75% of blacks are not at the same reading standard as non blacks?

Yes, in general*.

gutterboy fails at reading comprehension and spends 4657764 posts proving it in a thread about the ability to read.  classic.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

gutterboy fails at reading comprehension and spends 4657764 posts proving it in a thread about the ability to read.  classic.

He's trolling and goes straight to the extremes. Meanwhile, he doesn't even see how stupid it makes him look. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I can read fine, I just wanted to give Cdub a chance to clarify his statement, which he eventually did after some prodding, and my initial comprehension was in fact correct.  Dude is a straight up racist.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, thanks Adolf.

You're welcome.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

He's trolling and goes straight to the extremes. Meanwhile, he doesn't even see how stupid it makes him look. 

Don't you have a cross to burn?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I can read fine, I just wanted to give Cdub a chance to clarify his statement, which he eventually did after some prodding, and my initial comprehension was in fact correct.  Dude is a straight up racist.

Okay, you can have the opinion doesn't mean the facts are wrong.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Weak

16 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Michael Phifer could teach them!

Coolio story bro. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Have you seen the price of wood? 

The kids Biden has put in cages at the border have in person learning. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Okay, you can have the opinion doesn't mean the facts are wrong.

You didn't state any facts.  Let me try and make it simple for you.

1) You posted a 4 year old report of black kids failing standardized tests in CA.

2) Then you said it's the same across the globe but nobody will admit it.

You're either a racist or your trolling.  Either way, why bring up this 4 year old study?

38 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Teachers: Give more money

Democrats: Lower the standard for literacy, change the name of the school

Republicans: Improve teaching practices, get parents involved (since it IS their focking job)

Black "Leaders" : Use more black teachers, let them use what ever "language" they feel like, English is of course...."racist"

MSM: Which one of the above will get us more ratings? Oh sorry, hey Democrats, tell us what to say please....

JFC this is pretty much it.

we've got issues with reading comprehension?  what to do?  how about start calling people who notice trolls and racists!

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

we've got issues with reading comprehension?  what to do?  how about start calling people who notice trolls and racists!

You think Cdub posted this 4 year old story here so that the geek board can do something about it? :lol:

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You didn't state any facts.  Let me try and make it simple for you.

1) You posted a 4 year old report of black kids failing standardized tests in CA.

2) Then you said it's the same across the globe but nobody will admit it.

You're either a racist or your trolling.  Either way, why bring up this 4 year old study?

All you have is dats racist.  This is why nobody will talk about the problem. Because of people like you who scream DATS RACIST over and over again.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-black-white-test-score-gap-why-it-persists-and-what-can-be-done/ 

https://www.mic.com/articles/6827/why-it-s-ok-for-colleges-to-accept-minorities-with-lower-sat-scores 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2018/04/17/have-we-made-progress-on-achievement-gaps-looking-at-evidence-from-the-new-naep-results/ 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You think Cdub posted this 4 year old story here so that the geek board can do something about it? :lol:

Maybe you can go to the Derek Zoolander school for kids that can't read good and want to do other things good too. Hell, you're just the right size to attend. 

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! 

Let's keep ALL kids out of school for a year and BAM! The ones who could read well, are now down at the level of the others who couldn't read so well. 

Time to donate to The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

OK, so I see you can google, good for you.

Let me know when you find something that sbacks up your statement that 75% of blacks across the world achieve lower test scores than non blacks.  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so I see you can google, good for you.

Let me know when you find something that sbacks up your statement that 75% of blacks across the world achieve lower test scores than non blacks.  :rolleyes:

Let me know when you find wakanda.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My son said he wants to play hockey. I told him he had to learn how to skate first. That’s the approach we will be taking. How about the schools do the same? Nothing else gets taught until you can Fockin read. 

I’d ask them to Focking read English.

Blacks cannot be held to any standards nowadays, that would be racist lol

It’s California. That place is a sinking ship. What makes it worse is the liberals leaving there in droves move to a conservative place and try to change it. Like a captain who’s ship is sinking being rescued by someone and demanding to steer because “they know what they are doing”. 

7 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

How can it be fixed?

The fix is easy. The same way liberals fix everything. Lower the standard. Thre you go. Now I can get 99% to pass. Sadly, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find a way to get the Dexter Manleys to learn to identify their name on a list of two names and to not eat the pencil.

The ONLY way to change this is to use a sliding scale where black kids are only asked to read at 25 percent the level of white kids. 

59 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s California. That place is a sinking ship. What makes it worse is the liberals leaving there in droves move to a conservative place and try to change it. Like a captain who’s ship is sinking being rescued by someone and demanding to steer because “they know what they are doing”. 

So irritating. You have great weather, an ocean, and the government of your dreams. Stay focking there, thanks.

They tried to correct this by reading them with Asians who have notoriously High test scores.

Unfortunately, Asians are also notoriously bad drivers.

See Tiger Woods.

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Mekhi or michelle

Woops.

Good thing you can read :doh:

9 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Woops.

Good thing you can read :doh:

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tTP1TcwNS3JyzJg9OLJTc3OyFQoyMhMSy0CAF78B_g&q=mekhi+phifer&oq=mekhi&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46i67i433j0i67j46i433.4743j0j4&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

My humor is at a 10...yours is a 2

You see...I referenced an african american to help them since whitey is failing them with a similar name

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

The ONLY way to change this is to use a sliding scale where black kids are only asked to read at 25 percent the level of white kids. 

Now you're asking them to do math. :nono:

Why does anyone even care anymore about what black parents do to their kids and then what happens to the kids as a result of that terrible upbringing. Unless you want the solution to be not allowing them to have children unless they prove they are fit to raise them properly. But since that will never get approval from the majority of people, then there is no reason to care. Because they sure don't.

Why do others have to continually take responsibility to help these people out when the dumb ass parents are going to keep pumping them out and then living off of others people's hard work?

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Why does anyone even care anymore about what black parents do to their kids and then what happens to the kids as a result of that terrible upbringing. Unless you want the solution to be not allowing them to have children unless they prove they are fit to raise them properly. But since that will never get approval from the majority of people, then there is no reason to care. Because they sure don't.

Why do others have to continually take responsibility to help these people out when the dumb ass parents are going to keep pumping them out and then living off of others people's hard work?

Well we live in a society that is built upon taking care of each other.  It would be wrong to say "Well let's just stop taking care of black people".  And there are other solutions besides outlawing black people from procreating.  But you're onto something here.  Maybe we shouldn't let stupid people procreate.  This would cut across all races, and surely would eliminate much of the racism that we see today, including yourself.