Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

More Cuomo shenanigans

She spoke out against the liberal overlords. They won’t believe her and will drag her name through the mud 

Just now, bandrus1 said:

Yang 2022

He’s running for mayor. 

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Do we believe all women? 
#hertruth

So true. I am sure #metoo is all over this.  And we still don't know what his right hand woman has on him.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

She spoke out against the liberal overlords. They won’t believe her and will drag her name through the mud 

Nah, this was timed out on purpose.  The Dems knew he was full of crap about Covid this time last year.  They knew his decisions were killing people.  They just waited until after the election to come out with it.  Had Trump won, none of this would be coming to light right now.  Biden won, so they spill the beans on Cuomo and now they're putting him out to pasture with this.  They'll claim "believe all women", when they knew all along that had Trump won, this women would have been kept silent or ignored if she spoke out.

I clicked on that tweet to read her story and apparently my account was locked for something I tweeted in May of last year. :lol:

I'm not on Twitter much these days but I was on it about a week ago. My account wasnt locked then. I don't remember the conversation or the context of my tweet. It was a response to someone where I said "I'd rather see him hanging from a rope." I have no idea who he was talking about or why I responded with that but apparently Twitter deems that "Targeted Harrassment of an Individual."  :doh:

Wouldn't I have to tweet "I'd rather see YOU swinging from a rope" for it to be "targeted" harrassment of an individual? :dunno: 

Meanwhile, when I search the phrase there are two others who tweeted the same phrase and their tweets are still up. 

Twitter sucks. 

She is cute, can't blame him there. Also he is D. Move along, nothing to see her.

Ds dont care about Cuomo.  He was useful during covid.  I live in NY and a lot of liberals fell in love with the guy.  

Now his real colors shine through and they will replace him with someone even worse.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ds dont care about Cuomo.  He was useful during covid.  I live in NY and a lot of liberals fell in love with the guy.  

Now his real colors shine through and they will replace him with someone even worse.  

What was he useful for?  Killing nursing home residents?

am I reading that Medium article correctly that Boylan is saying she tweeted about these allegations in December?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

am I reading that Medium article correctly that Boylan is saying she tweeted about these allegations in December?

Yup

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What was he useful for?  Killing nursing home residents?

Putting on a show during covid.  Being best buds with Fauci.  Basically being the untapped leader of the covid to oppose Trump.  Dems in NY said "hes the leader we need!".  He was useful in being one of the main opponents of Trump during covid.   Ds in NY believed he was doing a great job with it because anyone who is uo against Trump MUST be doing a good job.  

He was useful in being a character that people gravitated to during covid.  He is now exposed as a fraud and a sexual predator and the people are off the wagon.  The Dems are fine with seeing him out now.  

Do you live in NY?

If I worked for a woman older than me, and she asked if I had sex with older women, I would be traumatized for the rest of my life. I cant even imagine how I could possibly get out of bed in the morning.

6 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If I worked for a woman older than me, and she asked if I had sex with older women, I would be traumatized for the rest of my life. I cant even imagine how I could possibly get out of bed in the morning.

Can size?

And the funny thing is Cuomo totally has failed NY, a Democrat.  But NYC will go back to the well with another Dem.  

Dems dont learn.   They vote for people who totally fail them then just go right back to the Dem well again.  Not even a thought of voting anything else.   They almost like the punishment.  

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Putting on a show during covid.  Being best buds with Fauci.  Basically being the untapped leader of the covid to oppose Trump.  Dems in NY said "hes the leader we need!".  He was useful in being one of the main opponents of Trump during covid.   Ds in NY believed he was doing a great job with it because anyone who is uo against Trump MUST be doing a good job.  

He was useful in being a character that people gravitated to during covid.  He is now exposed as a fraud and a sexual predator and the people are off the wagon.  The Dems are fine with seeing him out now.  

Do you live in NY?

no

Trump early in process shuts down travel from China: RACIST!  Ridiculous!  Later on "he didnt take it seriously!"

Fauci early in process "no need to wear masks" : well he didnt know what we know now

Cuomo puts elders back into nursing homes and doesnt care if they have covid.  Hardly any press.  Sort of swept under the rug.

Fauci and Cuomo call themselves the De Niro and Pacino of covid.

Biden wins------------------------------

Comes out Cuomo lied about just how many deaths in nursing homes.  Soon comes sexual assault allegations.  

See how that works?

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump early in process shuts down travel from China: RACIST!  Ridiculous!  Later on "he didnt take it seriously!"

Fauci early in process "no need to wear masks" : well he didnt know what we know now

Cuomo puts elders back into nursing homes and doesnt care if they have covid.  Hardly any press.  Sort of swept under the rug.

Fauci and Cuomo call themselves the De Niro and Pacino of covid.

Biden wins------------------------------

Comes out Cuomo lied about just how many deaths in nursing homes.  Soon comes sexual assault allegations.  

See how that works?

I'll be fair to NY media...... I watched the early press conferences daily because well I'm from NY.

Early on the media at the daily briefings did press him daily about sending sick patients to nursing homes. It was always the same answer by him about it and eventually they stopped. I'm not sure if his people got to them or what but I can say he was pressed on the issue pretty early and rather often.

34 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I'll be fair to NY media...... I watched the early press conferences daily because well I'm from NY.

Early on the media at the daily briefings did press him daily about sending sick patients to nursing homes. It was always the same answer by him about it and eventually they stopped. I'm not sure if his people got to them or what but I can say he was pressed on the issue pretty early and rather often.

Maybe they asked him a few times.  Im not sure about "pressed" him.  He got off the hook rather easy until Biden was in and thr story came out about the hiding of deaths.  

He was being patted on the back much of the time while people looked down to Florida to point a finger on covid.  

He was getting so much praise for covid that people were saying he is future presidential material.  

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I hate cuomo. But that’s some pretty weak sexual harassment 

It’s not as serious an allegation as the first one which could probably be sexual assault, but it definitely fits the bill for workplace sexual harassment.

You can’t just go around asking your employees’ employees’ how old the people are they sleep with and how many of them there are.

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe they asked him a few times.  Im not sure about "pressed" him.  He got off the hook rather easy until Biden was in and thr story came out about the hiding of deaths.  

He was being patted on the back much of the time while people looked down to Florida to point a finger on covid.  

He was getting so much praise for covid that people were saying he is future presidential material.  

He was asked early on daily about nursing homes having to accept covid positive cases and so on... Maybe pressed is the wrong word because he definitely wasn't gone after bit the press did question the process repeatedly and did ask for nursing home data often.

So year they didn't go after him hard but they knew there was smoke there and at least they did consistently question him on it

This was as early as april.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

I guess if there’s one good thing that came out of Cuomo’s mishandling of covid, it’s that all the people dying in NY helped most people realize that covid was serious

My sources tell me the aide that slipped up and said they lied about the nursing home deaths is his mistress.  Melissa DeRosa 

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

He was asked early on daily about nursing homes having to accept covid positive cases and so on... Maybe pressed is the wrong word because he definitely wasn't gone after bit the press did question the process repeatedly and did ask for nursing home data often.

So year they didn't go after him hard but they knew there was smoke there and at least they did consistently question him on it

This was as early as april.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

I can admit they asked him.  But it didnt do much to his reputation amongst the public eye.  For much of thr spring and into the summer he was seen as a covid hero with a plan.  Does his littlw briefings saying how bad it is.  On air with Fauci. 

He was under SO much fire that all the way in early December he is laughing and kidding with Fauci about being De Niro and Pacino.  Cuomo was Mr Covid.  Was a TV star.

“I think your voice saying that the vaccines are safe would be important,” Cuomo said to Fauci. "Maybe ... we'll do an ad telling New Yorkers it’s safe to take the vaccine. Put us together. We’re like the modern-day De Niro and Pacino. You can be whichever you want. You can be the De Niro or Pacino. Fauci and Cuomo. Who do you want to be?”

"I love them both," Fauci replied. “I don’t want to hurt the feelings of the other.”

There was plenty of questioning of Cuomo and the nursing home deaths. It was just from the wrong side so the dominant media ignored it. TDS. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was plenty of questioning of Cuomo and the nursing home deaths. It was just from the wrong side so the dominant media ignored it. TDS. 

I don't agree with that assessment... I think the decision was questioned even by "liberal" outlets and was ignored

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I don't agree with that assessment... I think the decision was questioned even by "liberal" outlets and was ignored

Mostly from the right. Especially on the national level. They were more  than happy to have him bashing the federal government (Trump) everyday. You’re blind if you don’t see it. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mostly from the right. Especially on the national level. They were more  than happy to have him bashing the federal government (Trump) everyday. You’re blind if you don’t see it. 

I don't disagree they held him on a platform prior to the election

But the reporting was there in the liberal outlets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/new-yorks-true-nursing-home-death-toll-cloaked-in-secrecy/2020/08/11/f658ebfe-db8a-11ea-b4f1-25b762cdbbf4_story.html

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I remember when I was about 29, a lady who was in her 40s hired me for some work a few different times over a couple years. She asked me out for drinks at one point and totally hit on me. I was too scared NOT to sleep with her a bunch of times. I should have come out and said something to the world about it but I wasn't strong enough to speak up in fear of not being able to sleep with her anymore. :banana:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I don't disagree they held him on a platform prior to the election

But the reporting was there in the liberal outlets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/new-yorks-true-nursing-home-death-toll-cloaked-in-secrecy/2020/08/11/f658ebfe-db8a-11ea-b4f1-25b762cdbbf4_story.html

Some. Not as much as there should have been. It’s a huge scandal. They didn’t dig. Didn’to want to, held back. It wasn’t hard to find if they wanted to. Amazing the washington post can go the anonymous sources route when it comes to Trump, but decided to play it straight with his political enemies. 

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I remember when I was about 29, a lady who was in her 40s hired me for some work a few different times over a couple years. She asked me out for drinks at one point and totally hit on me. I was too scared NOT to sleep with her a bunch of times. I should have come out and said something to the world about it but I wasn't strong enough to speak up in fear of not being able to sleep with her anymore. :banana:

Can size and nipple status of this milfy manager?  😍

10 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Can size and nipple status of this milfy manager?  😍

Smaller lady. Thin. Pronounced nipplers easily seen through the shirt if no bra. Medium cup size that fit the frame wonderfully. 

I was kind of into older women in that phase of my life. Hotties that were in their 40s I wouldn't pass on ever.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My sources tell me the aide that slipped up and said they lied about the nursing home deaths is his mistress.  Melissa DeRosa 

Based on these reports I’d guess he has more than 1