Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Could not get out of bed the past 2 days. Literally slept for 15 hours each day.

0 other symptoms. Went from my home office to bed on Tuesday at 12, slept ill 6. Woke up yesterday at 8 to try to work, called out and then went back to bed and slept till 11 and then a nap from 1 to 3  :cry:

I feel "okay" today. Not a single symptom of anything. Just can't wake TF up

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

0 other symptoms. Went from my home office to bed on Tuesday at 12, slept ill 6. Woke up yesterday at 8 to try to work, called out and then went back to bed and slept till 11 and then a nap from 1 to 3  :cry:

It just happens at times and bet you aren't sick at all.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

How many hookers are in the bed with you?

I'm not in PR till Wednesday

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I’d still go get a Covid test.  

Getting one Monday before I fly the coup.  My son and lady took yesterday off too. everything seems good today. 

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

It might be sleep apnea.  You probably should just get a covid test first, but my guess is that it's something else.

Something similar happened to me last year. Out of nowhere, while moving, I lost all of my energy and didn't want to move. I had already done like 80% of the work by myself. My gf then accused me of faking it. I wondered at that moment why it wasn't legal any more to beat your woman.

I did end up getting an infection in my testicle a few days later which lead to an overnight stay at the hospital. The doctors didn't feel like the two were related, and had no idea why I would have been that tired with no other symptoms

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Something similar happened to me last year. Out of nowhere, while moving, I lost all of my energy and didn't want to move. I had already done like 80% of the work by myself. My gf then accused me of faking it. I wondered at that moment why it wasn't legal any more to beat your woman.

I did end up getting an infection in my testicle a few days later which lead to an overnight stay at the hospital. The doctors didn't feel like the two were related, and had no idea why I would have been that tired with no other symptoms

I figured I'd get an infection on my nut after visiting PR

You might be dead and just don't know it yet.  RIP  :(

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You might be dead and just don't know it yet.  RIP  :(

Hopefully if I do die, I will still be able to log onto FFT and banter with you fine people :wub:

I go through this every so often, but I'd be willing to bet it's happened more often in the last year. 

Depression has hit hard after covid, and I find myself tired for really no reason, and then at the same time my brain just going going going. 

It sucks. I hope you feel better. 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I go through this every so often, but I'd be willing to bet it's happened more often in the last year. 

Depression has hit hard after covid, and I find myself tired for really no reason, and then at the same time my brain just going going going. 

Menopause!

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Hopefully if I do die, I will still be able to log onto FFT and banter with you fine people :wub:

rusty will be here and whining about Trump even in his afterlife. No worries.

18 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Menopause!

I AM NOT THAT OLD! 

33 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I feel much better today.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

COVID can wipe you out.  Plenty of people have felt pretty good for the most part but just super tired.

This exactly how I felt. No symptoms other than body ache extreme and sleeping 16 hours a day 

Those are the symptoms my friend had that caught Covid, just completely tired. It gets worse instead of better, so you'll know soon. 

I am going to get a testies at 4:40

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Please tell your partner to do so and you will be missed. We love ya guy!

35 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I hope so and this new season of TWD needs some surprises.

Has the show gotten any better in the last two years?  I quit watching after about a season of the Whisperers.  I didn't look forward to watching it as much and drifted away from it.

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Has the show gotten any better in the last two years?  I quit watching after about a season of the Whisperers.  I didn't look forward to watching it as much and drifted away from it.

Yea I'm not looking forward to it! I'll watch just cause I invested all the years in it!

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wife and I bailed after whatever season it was that they thankfully killed off Carl.  We rejoiced and said "Fock it, we're done now" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

bailed after The Govenor.  s4 I think.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Did you get all the sand out yet?

😚  Still digging