Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Mike Hankberg new host of NFL Draft!

Congratulations to Berg Hankgreen for getting the gig.   It was originally held by Boomer for years until Trey Wingo got it 4 years ago.  Now your host is the one and only Green Mikehank.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-espn-tabs-mike-greenberg-as-new-host-of-nfl-draft-202152699.html

Report: ESPN tabs Mike Greenberg as new host of NFL draft
Eric Edholm
Thu, February 25, 2021, 12:21 PM

According to the New York Post, Mike Greenberg will replace Trey Wingo as the main host for the network's coverage of the 2021 NFL draft, hosting the broadcasts for two of the three-day event.

Wingo had hosted the past four drafts for ESPN, prior to being let go last year. Before that, Chris Berman hosted the draft for the network since it first acquired the rights to broadcast the event.

Last years draft was the worst ever. Every player they did a fluff piece on, grandmas dieing, sisters with cancer, etc.

They did not talk about any of the players actual abilities or show highlights. I really doubt i watch this year.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Last years draft was the worst ever. Every player they did a fluff piece on, grandmas dieing, sisters with cancer, etc.

They did not talk about any of the players actual abilities or show highlights. I really doubt i watch this year.

They are trying to reach beyond the hardcore fans!  Maybe this year they will have a panel of 3 astrologists doing charts for every draftee.  Maybe a phrenologist to feel the bumps on the draftee's skull and determine how many Super Bowls he will win.

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They are trying to reach beyond the hardcore fans!  Maybe this year they will have a panel of 3 astrologists doing charts for every draftee.  Maybe a phrenologist to feel the bumps on the draftee's skull and determine how many Super Bowls he will win.

All they need to really say for each player is, "He's black and therefore abused by society and cannot take care of himself. Send money."

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Meh, ESPN.  I don't watch that network anymore.

Ditto

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Meh, ESPN.  I don't watch that network anymore.

Remember the good ole days when espn was good at covering sports? I don't think I've turned on espn in about 5 to 10 years now. Just a terrible station.

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Remember the good ole days when espn was good at covering sports? I don't think I've turned on espn in about 5 to 10 years now. Just a terrible station.

I’d say when I worked nights I would come home and put espn on and not change the channel  for hours. Every time the Yankees are on Sunday night baseball or I want to watch Monday night football I have to hunt for the channel. 

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say when I worked nights I would come home and put espn on and not change the channel  for hours. Every time the Yankees are on Sunday night baseball or I want to watch Monday night football I have to hunt for the channel. 

Yeah, I used to be the same way.  That network has really took a dump.

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, I used to be the same way.  That network has really took a dump.

I'm with HT on this one, it was a station you turn on and leave on. Focking liberals ruin the best stuff. :(

Unless there's a game or tournament only being covered by ESPN - I don't watch either..... Haven't in years. 

Even when the Yankees are on espn I don’t stick around. The chick was bad enough, then came A Rod.  No thanks. I don’t get it with him and why he has work. Nobody likes him.