1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'll Peenie this if it's been posted before:

1 + 4 = 5

2 + 5 = 12

3 + 6 = 21

5 + 8 = ?

TDS

13 or 32 or 34 or 45

I'm sure there are other correct answers.

the solution is that someone made up a puzzle that can have several different answers so they can feel clever on Facebook.

Just now, nobody said:

the solution is that someone made up a puzzle that can have several different answers so they can feel clever on Facebook.

Or just saw a similar problem and changed the numbers so they could feel clever. See crap like this all the time on fb.  

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is the best answer.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

45 is the right answer based on mathematical theory

i will accept 34 as a logical answer as well but normal math problems don’t borrow numbers from a separate equation 

It's both. I've just seen this so much lately that I wanted to throw it out here and watch what happens, which was as expected. This place is still on the ball about many things. 

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

1 + 4 = 5

2 + 5 = 12

3 + 6 = 21

5 + 8 = ?

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Facebook. People are still doing that? Text down? 

Yeah, almost 3 billion people are doing it. Only a relative few dramatically fled to Parler when Facebook clamped down on people spreading misinformation.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I haven't focked a question mark, but I did fock your mom on her period! 

Pow!

Pow is a bit much. But if it makes you feel better....

45 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yeah, almost 3 billion people are doing it. Only a relative few dramatically fled to Parler when Facebook clamped down on people spreading misinformation.

Most of the world is still wiping their ass with their hand too. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And in Soviet Amerika some of you idiots still wipe while standing up. 
I'll never understand this :wacko:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What else would you use to wipe your ass, unless you were a handless person?

I suppose if one were handless only to the wrist, they could stump-wipe their ass if the stump end could somehow stump smush some toilet paper for jamming into the poophole for proper cleaning.

The stump surely could push a button to trigger one of those butt-blasting water toilets, but who has one of those?

Anything beyond a wrist stump doesn't seem possible. For sure an elbow wipe is unpossible, unless you're some kind of bendy circus freak.

.So if most of the world does hand-free ass wiping, I have to assume that, post poop, these people have to find a rock, counter corner or some other appropriate object that does the butt-cleaning work, although your mom for the past decade has licked clean my bunghole after each and every poop after I was rendered handless after an unfortunate incident whose details my lawyers have advised me not to disclose at this time. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What else would you use to wipe your ass, unless you were a handless person? I suppose if one were handless only to the wrist, they could stump-wipe their ass if the stump end could somehow stump smush some toilet paper for jamming into the poophole for proper cleaning. The stump surely could push a button to trigger one of those butt-blasting water toilets, but who has one of those? Anything beyond a wrist stump doesn't seem possible. For sure an elbow wipe is unpossible, unless you're some kind of bendy circus freak. So if most of the world does hand-free ass wiping, I have to assume that, post poop, these people have to find a rock, counter corner or some other appropriate object that does the butt-cleaning work, although your mom for the past decade has licked clean my bunghole after each and every poop after I was rendered handless after an unfortunate incident whose details my lawyers have advised me not to disclose at this time. 

Tl/dr

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tl/dr

Sorry, I forgot about the head plate that rattles when you try to process complex sentences, sarcasm and expertly written prose. Go back to working on Bazooka Joe wrappers. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Sorry, I forgot about the head plate that rattles when you try to process complex sentences, sarcasm and expertly written prose. Go back to working on Bazooka Joe wrappers. 

No...You didn't paragraph it worth a sh1t. 
Seriously, it was hard to attempt to read. And I'm one of the few here that actually respect your kitten loving cack and pretend anti Trump rhetoric. 
You used to be a news man. Please try and form your sentence structure better in the near future for us Bazooka Joes. tia 

🐱

5 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

No...You didn't paragraph it worth a sh1t. 
Seriously, it was hard to attempt to read. And I'm one of the few here that actually respect your kitten loving cack and pretend anti Trump rhetoric. 
You used to be a news man. Please try and form your sentence structure better in the near future for us Bazooka Joes. tia 

🐱

Fixed. Thank you for your pubic service announcement. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It still sucked. Especially the last "paragraph" . Hell, even Les Nessman thinks you are the suck. 

Also, one thing I will never forget is way back in the day when you posted something about how the geek club more often then not beats the AP to a story...Hilarity at it's finest the way you said it.  :D

fukkin latin pimp

35 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

It still sucked. Especially the last "paragraph" . Hell, even Les Nessman thinks you are the suck. 

Also, one thing I will never forget is way back in the day when you posted something about how the geek club more often then not beats the AP to a story...Hilarity at it's finest the way you said it.  :D

fukkin latin pimp

I want you so bad right now, you frisky little tabby. 

😍

58 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Get your money back. It’s not fair they took any from you. At least the tuition. 

The answer is 13 because I don't accept false statements and don't draw connections that are not there.  The middle 2 statements are the equivalent of rusty talking politics.  Absolute nonsense to be laughed at and discarded.  if Rusty had prefaced the statements with "given:" you might come up with 45.  But he didn't tell me these statements were true.  He just made statements.

this test is a good example of how easily people just believe what they are told without question.

15 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

1 + 4 = 5

2 + 5 = 12

3 + 6 = 21

5 + 8 = ?