Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

How do you prove you're not racist?

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Put a sign in my yard that says racism doesn’t exist here.

I don’t even know where you live. :dunno:

• Haha 1

Protest at a BLM rally until it gets dark,  before the looting starts. Then go back to your dorm. 

• Haha 1

Easy, the same way you proved you weren't a witch in Salem.  🤔

im more racist now than ever because that's all i hear about 24/7... and because i go to work and own a house. and not just against blacks.... i hate whites that are ashamed of their whiteness the most

• Like 1

Anyone hear the add for a podcast about repatriations on a I Heart Radio station?  Yeah, that will make you racist for real.  

22 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Anyone hear the add for a podcast about repatriations on a I Heart Radio station?  Yeah, that will make you racist for real.  

Obama has come out in favor of reparations.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/540536-obama-says-reparations-are-justified

Former President Obama said earlier this week that the case for reparations for Black Americans is “justified,” but he added that the “politics of white resistance and resentment,” among other issues, made the prospect of pursuing the issue during his presidency a “non-starter.”

“So, if you ask me theoretically: ‘Are reparations justified?’ The answer is yes,” the former president said in an episode on he and Bruce Springsteen’s new “Renegades: Born in the U.S.A.” podcast that launched on Spotify earlier this week. 

“There’s not much question that the wealth of this country, the power of this country was built in significant part — not exclusively, maybe not even the majority of it — but a large portion of it was built on the backs of slaves,” he continued.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/540536-obama-says-reparations-are-justified

Former President Obama said earlier this week that the case for reparations for Black Americans is “justified,” but he added that the “politics of white resistance and resentment,” among other issues, made the prospect of pursuing the issue during his presidency a “non-starter.”

“So, if you ask me theoretically: ‘Are reparations justified?’ The answer is yes,” the former president said in an episode on he and Bruce Springsteen’s new “Renegades: Born in the U.S.A.” podcast that launched on Spotify earlier this week. 

“There’s not much question that the wealth of this country, the power of this country was built in significant part — not exclusively, maybe not even the majority of it — but a large portion of it was built on the backs of slaves,” he continued.

Trace the wealth back to families that owned slaves and make them pay it.  

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I think it's pretty obvious I'm not racist cause I date a lot of colored broads.

Watching interracial pron doesn't make you not racist.  HTH

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

Trace the wealth back to families that owned slaves and make them pay it.  

Start with Kamala and Anderson Cooper. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Start with Kamala and Anderson Cooper. 

And this is exactly while they will never do that.

It's actually easy to prove.  Say you're a Republican.  Republican's didn't want slavery.  Republican's didn't start the KKK.  Republican's push for a nuclear family.  Republican's push for people to have jobs and not be enslaved in government assistance.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Watching interracial pron doesn't make you not racist.  HTH

Even if they're 'Blasian'?  :unsure:

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's actually easy to prove.  Say you're a Republican.  Republican's didn't want slavery.  Republican's didn't start the KKK.  Republican's push for a nuclear family.  Republican's push for people to have jobs and not be enslaved in government assistance.

That's racist to liberals. 

Who cares what they accuse the smart people of?

56 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Dumb. White people were slaves too. Gotta pay whitey. What about the Chinese that were forced to work on the railroads. Gotta pay them too. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Dumb. White people were slaves too. Gotta pay whitey. What about the Chinese that were forced to work on the railroads. Gotta pay them too. 

Don’t forget the Irish. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t forget the Irish. 

Yeah, I lumped all the whites together. Irish, English....

If we're going to pay reparations we need to make sure we get everybody. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The english get nothin. I want me spuds back!!

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

A black guy in my high school class called me whitey once. I'm looking for some serious reparations for the hurtful experience.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The english get nothin. I want me spuds back!!

What about all those little kids that were snatched off the streets of London and sold into slavery here in the States. Don't their ancestors deserve to be compensated too? 

The same way I proved I stopped beating my wife.

i walk up to everyone and apologize for being white, ask them if they want my wallet or wife, and will gladly accept death by hanging if they request as much.

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

A black guy in my high school class called me whitey once. I'm looking for some serious reparations for the hurtful experience.

Maybe he was just acknowledging your superiority. :dunno:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Maybe he was just acknowledging your superiority. :dunno:

I gotta admit, I did take it as a compliment. 

This generation needs its own Jeff Foxworthy.  

If every white sheet you own has eye holes cut out.  You might be a racist...

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you pull an Obama and break his nose? 

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did you pull an Obama and break his nose? 

I was going to do what creepy joe always did and take the guy out behind the gym and beat the crap out of him, but, I figured, he didn't mean it as a cut down, so I had nothing to prove then. Unlike creepy joey and his approach to life. 

They've changed the definition of 'racist' and turned it on it's head so that everybody qualifies except them ... the people who judge based on the color of skin rather than the content of character are not racist anymore, it's the people who judge people based on that person's character who are now the racists.

• Thanks 1

It's not about being colorblind and treating people based on how they behave and who they are rather than their skin color. Being kind and welcoming to all. No. No. No.

Nowadays, you have to actively hate white people and take steps daily to demonstrate and affirm that you do indeed sincerely and with all your heart despise and have utter and complete contempt of white people to your very soul, and if you don't do that, if you hesitate in the slightest, then you are racist.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not about being colorblind and treating people based on how they behave and who they are rather than their skin color. Being kind and welcoming to all. No. No. No.

Nowadays, you have to actively hate white people and take steps daily to demonstrate and affirm that you do indeed sincerely and with all your heart hate white people completely, and if you don't do that, then you are racist.

Weird times man and whimpy people are ruling America.

Should be asking the retard that said this:

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“That people would come to him and talk about what was happening to them at home in terms of foreclosures, in terms of bad loans that were being … I mean these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas.”

"We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”

"Americans can’t distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden said as he briefly imitated the late senator’s southern drawl. “He never called me boy. He always called me son.”

"Some black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf."

"We've got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger,"

"Unchain Wall Street! They're gonna put y'all back in chains."

:lol: