Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

I've still got it

So this morning I'm backing out, notice the trash wasn't put out so I hit the garage door, try to stop it again, it's starting to go down and I finally get it stopped where I can still get under it.  I hop out of the car to duck under the garage door and notice I didn't put the car in park and it's slowly rolling toward the garage door with my door still open.  With my cat like reflexes, I jump back in and slam on the brakes with less than a foot between the car and the door.  With less than a probably 6% success rate, I nailed it and saved my car and my door.  If I had shut the car door after exiting I would have been 😂

I was expecting you to wake up in the morning next to some chick with 38 DDDDDDDDDs.  :dunno: 

I thought it was going to be about the clap.

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

So this morning I'm backing out, notice the trash wasn't put out so I hit the garage door, try to stop it again, it's starting to go down and I finally get it stopped where I can still get under it.  I hop out of the car to duck under the garage door and notice I didn't put the car in park and it's slowly rolling toward the garage door with my door still open.  With my cat like reflexes, I jump back in and slam on the brakes with less than a foot between the car and the door.  With less than a probably 6% success rate, I nailed it and saved my car and my door.  If I had shut the car door after exiting I would have been 😂

My lezbaru takes care of that for me. :dunno:

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea serious though I thought the post also was going to be about him scoring a hottie.

Some slut classmate from high school who's now 48, twice divorced,  220 lbs, smokes three packs a day, and has four kids by four dads, three of them in prison. 

Ah but we were wrong. His quick reflexes bailed out his failing brain and saved him from unnecessary auto and home repairs. And so, good for him. Whatever it takes. Nothing to see here. I had a similar experience the day before last. Wife in the upstairs bathroom forever while MiL in the downstairs bathroom forever. I live in an apartment building, it's not like I have a backyard. So, I found an empty plastic bottle and didn't spill a drop, disposed of it discretely. Problem solved, move on.

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Some slut classmate from high school who's now 48, twice divorced,  220 lbs, smokes three packs a day, and has four kids by four dads, three of them in prison. 

Ah but we were wrong. His quick reflexes bailed out his failing brain and saved him from unnecessary auto and home repairs. And so, good for him. Whatever it takes. Nothing to see here. I had a similar experience the day before last. Wife in the upstairs bathroom forever while MiL in the downstairs bathroom forever. I live in an apartment building, it's not like I have a backyard. So, I found an empty plastic bottle and didn't spill a drop, disposed of it discretely. Problem solved, move on.

That was still Indiana Jones crap how he snuck under the garage door before it completely closed.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That was still Indiana Jones crap how he snuck under the garage door before it completely closed.

CMh may be on his way to needing to start factoring in an extra half hour each day to give himself time to look for his wallet and keys before he leaves the house, but at least he can still pull off that Indiana Jones sliding under the garage door move.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

CMh may be on his way to needing to start factoring in an extra half hour each day to give himself time to look for his wallet and keys before he leaves the house, but at least he can still pull off that Indiana Jones sliding under the garage door move.

You talk about him like he is Joe Biden. He probably only needs 25 minutes.

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

Ring Doorbell footage or it didn't happen.  🤨

I don't pay the $30 a year or whatever it is to she the recordings :lol: