Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Anyone try Liquid IV?

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That said my friend swears by electrolytes  and said he had so much energy and felt so great he was dancing in the stand up tanning bed.

This could be one of the gayest things I have ever heard

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I just heard about it and ordered some. Its supposed to be the best stuff out there for replenishing electrolytes and hydration. My muscles cramp easily, so this may be a really helpful item.

https://www.liquid-iv.com/

False advertising . Nothing PO is close to IV. 

6 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

False advertising . Nothing PO is close to IV. 

We will see. Gatorade doesn't do a whole lot as far as electrolyte replacement. If this stuff actually helps then I will stick with it. The reviews are high on the product

Lacking salt and water is why we get dehydrated and what we sweat out and why I mentioned pickle juice. Lot of people like my friend believe in electrolytes though.Potassium helps somewhat but Bananas they are very low in it contrary to what people think. Sweet Potato and yams is the way to go for that! Feel free to do your own research and get back to me.

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Lacking salt and water is why we get dehydrated and what we sweat out and why I mentioned pickle juice. Lot of people like my friend believe in electrolytes though.Potassium helps somewhat but Bananas they are very low in it contrary to what people think. Sweet Potato and yams is the way to go for that! Feel free to do your own research and get back to me.

I tried using bananas. They didn't do anything for me that I noticed

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I tried using bananas. They didn't do anything for me that I noticed

Bananas are not high in potassium like people think. People need to do there own research and not believe what we been told for many years. There is some in them but low dosage compared to other foods.

They all brain washed us for years and said meat is bad for us but sugar is okay, You know why ? Cause America was in business with sugar and corn and crap. All about the money and we found out recently sugar is killing us and has been for years.

Eggs was bad for us and now they are okay. I'll tell you this eggs are probably the best thing you can eat healthy wise and yolks included.  Good protein, all essential Amino acids and vitamins .

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They all brain washed us for years and said meat is bad for us but sugar is okay, You know why ? Cause America was in business with sugar and corn and crap. All about the money and we found out recently sugar is killing us and has been for years.

Just were a mask, you'll be fine.

It’s better for people who are hung over. BIL got something similar cause he wouldn’t have any energy and was deficient in a lot of vitamins due to cancer and radiation. Bag of that stuff reenergized him  

I put two Pedialyte pouches in my 32 ounce water jug.  Cramps stopped.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:54 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

I just heard about it and ordered some. Its supposed to be the best stuff out there for replenishing electrolytes and hydration. My muscles cramp easily, so this may be a really helpful item.

https://www.liquid-iv.com/

Wrestlers (that are cutting) all drink Pedialyte.