Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Domino's

I order last night and thin crust and you get the free 30 day EPIX with it. I don't need it and have Prime Video and apps on my firestick where I can get most of anything. I ended getting it cause hate to pass up anything free.  Pretty cool though for people that don't have many options to stream.

They deliver in 30 days or less or the pizza is free?

10 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea they use make it there in 28 days.

They still do in Febuary. 

Do you not have any friends to talk to? 
Not trying to be rude but it seems like it

Enjoy it now, because come Monday, it's all about the gym and echinacea.   🤨

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

They deliver in 30 days or less or the pizza is free?

More than what creepy joe's administration offers. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Enjoy it now, because come Monday, it's all about the gym and echinacea.   🤨

Amen Bro and need a nap and today is all about drinking. Sunday is all about betting on the race.. Headed for bed for a bit and scramble eggs and Helmans Mayo sandwiches. Sh!t going to get real Monday!

20 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Dominos or Little Ceasars?

Where do I get my cheap pizza fix?

🍕

I have a Little Caesars two blocks away. Not bad pizza but when you reheat it just is crap unlike other pizza. Got to eat that Sh!t fresh or just toss it in the garbage. if you don't I think it's their crap dough.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have a Little Caesars two blocks away. Not bad pizza but when you reheat it just is crap unlike other pizza. Got to eat that Sh!t fresh or just toss it in the garbage. if you don't I think it's their crap dough.

I love thin crust pizza tons. But Dominos thin crust is bordering on paper thin. One person can seriously eat a medium thin crust from there in like 5 minutes as an appetizer. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love thin crust pizza tons. But Dominos thin crust is bordering on paper thin. One person can seriously eat a medium thin crust from there in like 5 minutes as an appetizer. 

Yep not very filling but sometimes can't stand pizza that is all dough either. Chain restaurant pizza is what it is I guess.

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Try baking it and see if it's better.  I think it is a cheaper quality pizza but reheating in the oven makes their leftovers more palatable.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Try baking it and see if it's better.  I think it is a cheaper quality pizza but reheating in the oven makes their leftovers more palatable.

That might help somewhat instead of the microwave. Thanks for the advice.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

My favorite way to reheat is in a pan. No oil or anything. Just place it crust down and heat it slowly. Crisps up the crust a bit. Takes 5 minutes or so for regular crust, but delicious. 

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

I am firmly convinced that you are GFIAFP.....

Definitely some similarities.  It's like GF and Gloria's husband mixed together. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My favorite way to reheat is in a pan. No oil or anything. Just place it crust down and heat it slowly. Crisps up the crust a bit. Takes 5 minutes or so for regular crust, but delicious. 

Will do next time and thanks man.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

More than what creepy joe's administration offers. :dunno:

Is creepy Joe’s a pizza place in your neighborhood? A spin-off of papa John’s or something?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Is creepy Joe’s a pizza place in your neighborhood? A spin-off of papa John’s or something?

nope. He's this:

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I feel bad now not tipping.

Tipping shouldn't exist.  Foodservice workers should get the same minimum wage that a bagger at Kroger gets or the cart boy.  Why TF should some random pizza-eating stranger be expected to not only pay for the pizza but on top of that pay this poor bastard's wages?  Stoopid.  It's an archaic system that needs to be changed.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I feel bad now not tipping.

Why didn’t you tip? If anyone should get tipped it’s a delivery guy. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why didn’t you tip? If anyone should get tipped it’s a delivery guy. 

I was joking and always tip but kinda agree with Fandandy though. Of course if they are using their own car they for sure deserve the tip.

I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job. 

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I was joking and always tip but kinda agree with Fandandy though. Of course if they are using their own car they for sure deserve the tip.

They don't deserve sh1t.  Domino's should be lawfully required to pay their employees a minimum wage and compensate them for gas.  That's not my responsibility.  I ordered pizza.  I didn't hire a delivery guy.  Raise the price of pizza a buck or whatever it takes and pay your employees or GTFO.

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

Tipping shouldn't exist.  Foodservice workers should get the same minimum wage that a bagger at Kroger gets or the cart boy.  Why TF should some random pizza-eating stranger be expected to not only pay for the pizza but on top of that pay this poor bastard's wages?  Stoopid.  It's an archaic system that needs to be changed.

Would you rather wait tables or bag groceries for $15 an hour and no tips?

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Would you rather wait tables or bag groceries for $15 an hour and no tips?

I'd be the delivery guy.  That'd be a gravy job.  

47 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'd be the delivery guy.  That'd be a gravy job.  

Me too. No one in their right mind would choose to wait tables over that for the same money. 

Domino’s is actually costing their non-delivery employees a lot of money in tips IMO.  If you order and pay for a carry out order online there is no option to add a tip, so you basically have to give them cash if you want to tip them.