joneo

***Official Chauvin Trial Thread***

Minneapolis To Hire 6 ‘Influencers’ To Spread City-Approved Messaging To Public During Derek Chauvin Trial

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minneapolis-to-hire-6-influencers-to-spread-city-approved-messaging-to-public-during-derek-chauvin-trial/ar-BB1e3PUk?ocid=hplocalnews

Minneapolis authorities are investing in six social media influencers, with a large local following, to help push their message and prevent riots during the murder trial of a fired police officer. On Friday, the Minneapolis City Council approved $1,181,500 for communication with the community during the trial.

The City says the six influencers will be intentionally targeting Black, Native American, Somalian, Hmong and Latinx communities with their messaging during the trial. Each influencer will be paid a flat fee of $2,000.

"Targeting."  So the City Council believes these people will riot and no mention of whitey. 

Minnesota has plenty. If you want a start -up kit of your own, I'll send ya some. 

who?

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

who?

George Floydd's oppressor. 

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

George Floydd's oppressor. 

Oh right. Was he not convicted of killing that useless junkie?? 

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What's a Latinx ?

Latin tranny

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What's a Latinx ?

Used to be latino or latina based on genitalia.  Libs took their genitalia away and now can't tell them apart.

If they had hired 6 snipers to deal with the rioters, it would have been money better spent.

• Like 2

If they give me $50, I'll do my part and promise not to fly to Minneapolis and burn the place down.

Just now, Voltaire said:

If they give me $50, I'll do my part and promise not to fly to Minneapolis and burn the place down.

It's going to take more than that to keep me away. How can you pass up a good riot for 50 bucks? Hell, You can easily loot 100's of dollars worth of stuff while getting to destroy people's businesses at the same time. Win/win right there if you are a true blue liberal.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It's going to take more than that to keep me away. How can you pass up a good riot for 50 bucks? Hell, You can easily loot 100's of dollars worth of stuff while getting to destroy people's businesses at the same time. Win/win right there if you are a true blue liberal.

I'm having a bit of a looting ethical conundrum and need a looting spirit guide to help me sort through it. 

Is it OK to wear Nike shoes if you loot them, or is wearing them off-limits under any circumstance and they just need to be burned alongside the store that sells them?

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm having a bit of a looting ethical conundrum and need a looting spirit guide to help me sort through it. 

Is it OK to wear Nike shoes if you loot them, or is wearing them off-limits under any circumstance and they just need to be burned alongside the store that sells them?

Repeat this to yourself 10 times.

"I steal the goods. I destroy the property."

This should help you fit in better with the liberal rioters when all the action is happening.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

If they had hired 6 snipers to deal with the rioters, it would have been money better spent.

I'd do it for free.  

Here we go. First day  and this comes out: 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/they-could-very-well-end-up-with-an-all-white-jury-david-henderson-on-derek-chauvin-trial/vi-BB1enewy

‘They could very well end up with an all-white jury’: David Henderson on Derek Chauvin trial

Well, since it's supposedly a race issue, Chauvin's "jury of his peers" are white.... so this only makes since. 

On 3/2/2021 at 10:06 AM, Voltaire said:

You know how you cut a fire line to stop a fire from advancing, they need to burn it all down in advance so the rioters have nothing to work with. 😂

On 2/27/2021 at 7:44 AM, TimHauck said:

Must admit, didn’t know what a “Hmong community” was until just googling it now 

Who's the Nip?

Oh he's a pvssy kid from next door. I'm trying to man him up a little bit

On 2/27/2021 at 6:44 AM, TimHauck said:

You know, like Hmungwater.

Let burn let it burn let it burn

47 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

As a resident of Baltimore, I’m looking forward to the not guilty verdict and seeing another city ravaged and burned. It’s only fair...

I couldn't agree more. You vote for democrats, you reap what you sow. I want transies to flourish in women's sports. I hope they take over the women's basket ball leagues, soccer leagues, you name it, I'm all in. Wanna see them in the olympics representing the USA women!!!

50 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

As a resident of Baltimore, I’m looking forward to the not guilty verdict and seeing another city ravaged and burned. It’s only fair...

No reason Baltimore and other cities can’t get in on the act. 

9 minutes ago, joneo said:

This is starting out well. It doesn’t matter though, if the state doesn’t convict the feds will, just like with the Rodney King cops. But the rioting and looting, while mostly peaceful, will be more widespread and intense. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Far-right extremists plotting to disguise themselves as Antifa and BLM and start trouble.

Did you just have a wet dream or is this some sort of actual news? :dunno:

The left has normalized political violence for the first time in our countries history. 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you just have a wet dream or is this some sort of actual news? :dunno:

I saw it on a meme from the Huffington Post.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, TimmySmith said:

Used to be latino or latina based on genitalia.  Libs took their genitalia away and now can't tell them apart.

Seriously? You have got to be focking kidding me.

I would venture to guess actual Latin people don't like being called that. Nice job imposing your liberal nonsense on another culture.

I have a couple of hundred Filipinos on my Facebook. I think I'll test out filipinx and see what they think. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left has normalized political violence for the first time in our countries history. 

Our country was founded on political violence. This is the kind of thing learned by kindergarten, while knowing to write "our country's history" instead of your illiterate drivel by third grade. I suppose you can blame Antifa for hacking into your post and writing it wrong.

On 2/27/2021 at 5:44 AM, TimHauck said:

Get off my lawn :mad:

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Our country was founded on political violence. 

Your birth was founded on anal violence...Your dad just slipped and put it in the correct hole by mistake. :wave:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Your birth was founded on anal violence...Your dad just slipped and put it in the correct hole by mistake. :wave:

My mom was a kittah, and my daddy was the ace of spades.

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My mom was a kittah, and my daddy was the ace of spades.

Did daddy ever make you touch his unnatural facial growth that he should have had freezed off many many years before his passing? 
If so, I understand your confusion with our current world and how it may be difficult for you to adjust. 

Enough about that sh1t....Tell me more about your kittahmom  :wub:

On 3/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, TimmySmith said:

So most Spanish nouns are gendered...do the fruitcakes do this with all of them?

Muchachx? Amigx?

18 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Our country was founded on political violence. This is the kind of thing learned by kindergarten, while knowing to write "our country's history" instead of your illiterate drivel by third grade. I suppose you can blame Antifa for hacking into your post and writing it wrong.

The country wasn’t formed yet dummy. That came after the armed revolution and victory.  Sheeez. 

They are going to burn it down. Then we are going to pay to rebuild it. Put it on the tab next to the transgender studies for Pakistan. Bidens America.