joneo

***Official Chauvin Trial Thread***

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Man what are the people saying who don't get on the jury.

I know I wouldn't want to be on it for the sake of my life and family.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

My mom was a kittah, and my daddy was the ace of spades.

And you ended up a poosie. Go figure.

37 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

speculation

Nah, truth.  Something else may have happened, but what happened wouldn't have.

Maybe they can tell the jury about that one time, when George Floyd broke into that woman’s house and he held a gun to her stomach while she was pregnant and his gang of thugs raided the place. That would be so cool. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Nah, truth.  Something else may have happened, but what happened wouldn't have.

it was meant to be more humorous.  

On 3/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, KSB2424 said:

What's a Latinx ?

First, I appreciate this appropriately titled thread.

Second, when was George Floyd not complying or resisting arrest? He seemed to be following orders from all the videos I’ve seen. Please show me when he was fighting with police because I saw him handcuffed and calm. 

From Wikipedia:

Surveys of Hispanic and Latino Americans have found that most prefer other terms such as Hispanic and Latina/Latino to describe themselves, and that only 2 to 3 percent use Latinx. A 2020 Pew Research Center survey found that 23% of U.S. adults who self-identified as Hispanic or Latino were aware of the term Latinx, and that of those, 65% said it should not be used to describe their ethnic group.

Yeah, maybe liberals need to take a step back. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe they can tell the jury about that one time, when George Floyd broke into that woman’s house and he held a gun to her stomach while she was pregnant and his gang of thugs raided the place. That would be so cool. 

I wonder how peenie would feel about floyd if he did that to her while she was pregnant?

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hopefully no one in Floyd's family will have to try to pass counterfeit $20s anymore.

Guess who bouta move outa Minneapolis. 

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hopefully no one in Floyd's family will have to try to pass counterfeit $20s anymore.

Why the fock would Minneapolis settle BEFORE the criminal trial?  Focking idiots.  :wall:

And the family gets 27mil...you think they are sad about his death still? 😂

Just imagine the horde of “cousins” and baby mamas about to come out of the woodwork to fight for a piece of this. 

16 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

And the family gets 27mil...you think they are sad about his death still? 😂

Just imagine the horde of “cousins” and baby mamas about to come out of the woodwork to fight for a piece of this. 

george who? I heard you got money!!

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Why the fock would Minneapolis settle BEFORE the criminal trial?  Focking idiots.  :wall:

That didn't work out for OJ.  But, they may have been sued for things not directly related to Chauvin, like potential issues with their Use of Force policy or a policy requiring officers to summon EMS when needed.  Also, they probably hope this will calm the rioters if Chauvin gets off.

On 3/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, peenie said:

First, I appreciate this appropriately titled thread.

Second, when was George Floyd not complying or resisting arrest? He seemed to be following orders from all the videos I’ve seen. Please show me when he was fighting with police because I saw him handcuffed and calm. 

You’re being facetious, right?

There is a good 12-15 minutes of body cam footage of the guy acting like an absolute @ss and repeatedly refusing to comply with the police.

You can’t actually be this uninformed.

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

You’re being facetious, right?

There is a good 12-15 minutes of body cam footage of the guy acting like an absolute @ss and repeatedly refusing to comply with the police.

You can’t actually be this uninformed.

Peenie has made up her mind that Saint George was executed by whitey, I wouldn’t bother debating with her on this.  

On 3/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry… what does that have to do with the case? If I murder a devil or a saint, it doesn’t matter… it’s still murder. 

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Probably if the verdict was guilty, they might have had to pay out even more. Also, with the settlement, if the verdict is not guilty, they’ve headed off a civil suit. 

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sorry… what does that have to do with the case? If I murder a devil or a saint, it doesn’t matter… it’s still murder. 

Probably if the verdict was guilty, they might have had to pay out even more. Also, with the settlement, if the verdict is not guilty, they’ve headed off a civil suit. 

It’s not so much about the trial, it’s about making him out to be some poor victim worthy of sainthood and a week long funeral. He’s no martyr but the prosecution will attempt to show that he is. So his whole life is up for scrutiny in the court of public opinion, which this is. He made his community worse with his presence. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not so much about the trial, it’s about making him out to be some poor victim worthy of sainthood and a week long funeral. He’s no martyr but the prosecution will attempt to show that he is. So his whole life is up for scrutiny in the court of public opinion, which this is. He made his community worse with his presence. 

Seems like Minneapolis was a nicer place before he died… 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Seems like Minneapolis was a nicer place before he died… 

There’s more fentanyl and meth to be had now that he’s not hogging it all up. 

8 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Guess who bouta move outa Minneapolis. 

Moving on up....to the East side

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

It was cardiac arrest. Drugs dude. He murdered himself.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And covid. He had it, so it's a covid death, right? :dunno:

On 3/11/2021 at 12:38 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I doubt they let the defense bring that up as it has no bearing on this case. 

Now, the prior instance(s) of him swallowing his drugs to avoid being charged with possession SHOULD be admissible as it shows a history of the very behavior that killed him. 

Chauvin will/should be acquitted. 

Floyd just should have went to work that day. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Floyd just should have went to work that day. 

Along this line.  Yesterday I was driving quite a bit of the day.  It seemed every Trailor park I went near had 1 if not 2 cars parked at them.  I’m thinking they all must work 3rd shift.  Lol.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Let’s see if Chauvin’s defense attorney is idiotic enough to try that one. I guess if everybody on the jury is borderline returded it might work.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Let’s see if Chauvin’s defense attorney is idiotic enough to try that one. I guess if everybody on the jury is borderline returded it might work.

OJ had a returded jury. It happens. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

OJ had a returded jury. It happens. 

Exactly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks. Juries tend to favor cops in general. Problem is - an acquittal gives the impression that cops can kill black people in broad daylight on camera and walk free. If so, it could get very ugly in Minneapolis…  Maybe that’s part of the reason for announcing the $27 million settlement before the trial? 

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So in one thread you say people should be held accountable to name calling, but in this thread, you talk about what you think would be "idiots" and "returds". 

You are so stupid.

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Exactly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks. Juries tend to favor cops in general. Problem is - an acquittal gives the impression that cops can kill black people in broad daylight on camera and walk free. If so, it could get very ugly in Minneapolis…  Maybe that’s part of the reason for announcing the $27 million settlement before the trial? 

Except if he od’d he didn’t kill him. Assaulted him maybe, but didn’t kill him. The drugs did. 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks.

I don't think he does completely, but, I hope he does.

It will help destroy more liberal cities real time. Maybe the dumb ass liberals will start voting conservative to save their cities from liberal doom.

Let's get this circus started. 

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What are they investigating? Is it something classless and tacky like I would do? Yes. Is it illegal? No. 

On 3/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, dogcows said:

Speaking of ratards, that impression requires a double digit IQ max.  A single incident does not systemic racism make.

Apparently, this thing was supposed to start a couple of weeks ago,  then there was a delay.  I suppose this bump means that we finally ready to roll? Let's see what the evidence has to say.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict violence, looting, and fires in outrage if he's found not guilty.  I'm also going to predict violence, looting, and fires in celebration if he's found guilty. 

• Like 1