joneo

***Official Chauvin Trial Thread***

Is this still a thing? Hasn't this show trial ended yet?

31 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Tweet

See new Tweets

Tweet

This Tweet is unavailable.

I don't even remember what that was.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I don't even remember what that was.  :dunno:

I was expecting it be either a picture or video of the officer's knee on the back of Floyd's shoulder instead of his neck and am wondering if Twitter deleted it.

Of course being a sh!tty person and a dirtbag does not justify this cop delivering essentially a death sentence.

Obviously this cop has accountability and should receive the fullest punishment under the law.

Not that this will pacify the woke idiots.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course being a sh!tty person and a dirtbag does not justify this cop delivering essentially a death sentence.

Obviously this cop has accountability and should receive the fullest punishment under the law.

he should get murder one?

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

https://www.lawofficer.com/all-hell-will-break-loose-if-chauvin-not-convicted-buildings-will-be-on-fire-says-model-blm-activist/

Model and Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols warned that Minneapolis would suffer more riots and vandalism if former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose,” Echols said in a now-removed video (see below). “Don’t be surprised when building are on fire. Just sayin’.”

I won't be surprised in the least. blm and antifa are proven terrorist organizations and the lefty politicians in this country fully back them. 

This is what all the liberals vote for. I hope they enjoy it. 

I hope creepy joe and his sidekick kameltoe are tucked away safely. Hear no evil, see no evil.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

You're sold that Chauvin placed his knee the right spot for long enough to asphyxiate or shut off blood to brain sufficiently to kill him?  Which is it?

How long is that trial going to go on for? Can't they all just read the initial coroner report and give a verdict?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I don't know how biased that analyst is, being a defense attorney and all, but he makes it sound like Minny is going to beg Chauvin not to sue them for 28 million dollars.  

Sounds like the defense is wiping out the prosecution so far. Secret meetings at CNN are all high 5 parties as they gear up for their favorite past time...riots.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Secret meetings at CNN are all high 5 parties as they gear up for their favorite past time...riots.

This would be funny if it wasn't true.  They already quipped about how good Covid was for ratings.  

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Sounds like the defense is wiping out the prosecution so far. Secret meetings at CNN are all high 5 parties as they gear up for their favorite past time...riots.

from what ive seen..its not even close... defense winning in every way and its been all the prosecution’s witnesses!!!! 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

from what ive seen..its not even close... defense winning in every way and its been all the prosecution’s witnesses!!!! 

And the prosecution has been so bad, the defense has already stated they want one of the prosecutions witnesses to return as a defense witness. :doh:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And the prosecution has been so bad, the defense has already stated they want one of the prosecutions witnesses to return as a defense witness. :doh:

By the end of this trial we will know if the jury was already set on a conviction before the trial started.

It will be interesting to see if it even gets to the defense... typically a motion for directed verdict is made when the prosecution rests. You're basically asking the judge to find that even taking all facts in the best possible light for the state, an insufficient amount of evidence exists to convict.

From what I've seen, it stands a pretty good chance of winning. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It will be interesting to see if it even gets to the defense... typically a motion for directed verdict is made when the prosecution rests. You're basically asking the judge to find that even taking all facts in the best possible light for the state, an insufficient amount of evidence exists to convict.

From what I've seen, it stands a pretty good chance of winning. 

No way the judge would do that unless he wants his home burned to the ground. Same with the jury. This thing is unfortunately over because all involved know the animals are waiting to pounce. 

i find it funny that the wash post live feed on youtube was strictly coverage of trial since beginning. i watched it just cause it was first one that came up in search. now they break for commentary after every witness. no bias of course :rolleyes:

I call on Biden to be on the street during the reading of Chauvin's verdict. He is the great uniter and we need his strength and influence at ground zero. :bandana:

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, joneo said:

I call on Biden to be on the street during the reading of Chauvin's verdict. He is the great uniter and we need his strength and influence at ground zero. :bandana:

81 million people voted for him and the rest are decent Americans, so there shouldn’t be an issue if Biden tells them to be calm. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

81 million people votes for him and the rat are decent Americans, so there shouldn’t be an issue if Biden tells them to be calm. 

Don't forget he is clearly the most popular, most beloved President among black people given the numbers that voted for him. He could end all this any time he wanted.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:09 PM, Fireballer said:

I've read the prosecution has been so bad it looks like they are trying to throw the trial. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I've read the prosecution has been so bad it looks like they are trying to throw the trial. 

The one bright spot they had was Dr Tobin, the pulmonologist.  He had his sh!t together.

The media is doing there best at fomenting riots. Every day the headlines insiuate Chauvin as guilty. Going to get ugly

On 4/11/2021 at 2:09 PM, Fireballer said:

The one bright spot they had was Dr Tobin, the pulmonologist.  He had his sh!t together.

this is true. that guy was good.

The Cardiologist that testified basically convicted him.  Chauvin killed him, it's obvious from the Cardiologist's testimony.

Medical expert testifies that George Floyd died from sudden cardiac arrest brought on by heart disease and drugs during restraint by police

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope he walks.

#metoo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope he walks.

Nah, not sure that should happen.  I think he missed the opportunity to handle the situation better, and his disregard for the welfare of this guy requires accountability. I would say manslaughter is on the table here and suitable.

I can’t see him walking but a lesser charge should be there. He was doing his civic duty detaining a career dirtbag. Now Floyd is a hero for generations to come and his family is dipped in Gucci til they get killed or robbed for it by other family members.

21 hours ago, Gepetto said:

The Cardiologist that testified basically convicted him.  Chauvin killed him, it's obvious from the Cardiologist's testimony.

Both sides have experts. The defense expert will pick apart their expert. THEN a person should decide what they believe. Apparently, you've made up your mind hearing only a part of the process. Wonderful.

I watched this clip yesterday, and I think Chauvin is found guilty because based on the jury selection, the jurors already made up their minds that he's guilty before the trial started.  Even though the evidence supports Chauvin's innocence, that doesn't matter because the verdict was in before the trial started.  This is just a show for ratings.

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Medical expert testifies that George Floyd died from sudden cardiac arrest brought on by heart disease and drugs during restraint by police

My opinion is that Chauvin's actions were probably the last straw.  Floyd was sitting on the edge.  A lot of things could have put him over the edge.  But Chauvin is going to get blamed for doing that last little bit that exacerbated Floyd's existing issues. 

• Like 1

When the riots start, and they will no matter the verdict, when do the business owners start shooting back.  Some will snap and start blowing away these pieces of shiot that are ruining their lives.  :bandana: