Sign in to follow this  
2021 Draft Discussion...

Man, we might as well just give torn the title...  Keeping Acuna, Bellinger, Soler AND getting either Betts or Soto?

:wall:

4 hours ago, posty said:

Man, we might as well just give torn the title...  Keeping Acuna, Bellinger, Soler AND getting either Betts or Soto?

... Having those guys last season didn't do me any favors. Someday, I'll crack the code for this league. 

I suspect we'll be kicking off the draft later today (Sat, Mar 13) or tomorrow. I've updated the league site and draft tracker sheet with all locked in trades and keepers to this point, so I just need to add in Isotope's info and we'll be ready to go. 

Good luck to all - I hope we have a great season with minimal COVID impacts!

To be honest - same here. I've done little research, but I'm hopeful to fit some in before the draft swings back to me in the 2nd round...

We are ready to go - trades are back open now as well.

Does the yahoo site reflect keepers being removed from the player pool?

Yes - use the "Show Available Players" option to see an accurate list of available players.

Thanks. I assumed so but am driving back from the golf course. Will check everything out in a bit

I'll be out for the night starting around 6pm ET. If it does get back to me at a reasonable hour, shoot me a text and I'll try to proxy, but can't guarantee it.

Sorry about the delay, was picking up dinner, plus I had no idea on whom to take as I was bouncing between 3-4 people...  Probably regret on taking whom it was down to against Rendon...

Sorry for delay in sorting the trade out. Everything should now be up to date (Yahoo, draft tracker and forum) with all trades and picks.

Can't complain with Acuna for my 4th rounder, but it is painful to watch so many players come off the board without making a pick in the early rounds. I know, cry me a river... lol

7 minutes ago, Torn said:

Can't complain with Acuna for my 4th rounder, but it is painful to watch so many players come off the board without making a pick in the early rounds. I know, cry me a river... lol

Yeah that is a hard pill to swallow when you are sitting with Acuna and Soto as part of your OF...

10 minutes ago, Torn said:

I'll happily trade my first two of and your two OF plus you get my 4th round pick and I get your 18th round pick

Hahaha - I knew that post would get a rise out of some of you. 😁

While it IS tough to soldier through the 4th round with Acuna, I guess I'll get over it.  

I hate not having every pick in the first two rounds :mellow:

Building my TampaDiego PadRays

I REALLY REALLY hope the Dylan Moore pick works out.  I remember watching him two years ago and the guy just looked over matched and out of place.

3 hours ago, kysar_soze said:

I REALLY REALLY hope the Dylan Moore pick works out.  I remember watching him two years ago and the guy just looked over matched and out of place.

I had him on my short list to fill 2B. I’m not overly fond of Happ, but at least you made that decision easier. Hoping that Happ can stay at the lead off spot. Also, curious on opinions regarding Andres Gimenez. I love the potential and I needed some speed, but it felt like a reach. Didn’t think he’d last until my next pick.

1 hour ago, kysar_soze said:

FYI reached out to posty - he says that he'll be a bit.

Apologies for the delay...  Some billing crap going on...

@Torn - yeah the Gimenez pick pissed me off and I know of at least one other owner who said the same thing.  Love the upside and the speed.

2 hours ago, Torn said:

I had him on my short list to fill 2B. I’m not overly fond of Happ, but at least you made that decision easier. Hoping that Happ can stay at the lead off spot. Also, curious on opinions regarding Andres Gimenez. I love the potential and I needed some speed, but it felt like a reach. Didn’t think he’d last until my next pick.

He was on my list just not that early. Tons of upside though 

Donaldson sniped before me and then Diego Castillo right after who I was hoping for with my 13

we all knew someone was taking Witt this round. 

24 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

we all knew someone was taking Witt this round. 

Maybe, but I doubt worth keeping...  Too early IMO...

Of course, what do I know...

45 minutes ago, posty said:

Maybe, but I doubt worth keeping...  Too early IMO...

Of course, what do I know...

We’ll see...

it was now or never for me since I don’t pick again until round 19

anyone interested in trading up in 15?  I'm looking to move back in 15 to move up from 20.10.  Something 15.03,and 20.10 for 16th & 18th.

17 minutes ago, strombn said:

it was now or never for me since I don’t pick again until round 19

That was what I figured...

10 minutes ago, TalentScout said:

I just looked and it appears that they are all still there...Maybe someone already fixed it?

Already fixed it...

Hitting the stretch where I don’t pick again until 21.5. Time to sit back and see how many on my list get sniped. 

24 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Hitting the stretch where I don’t pick again until 21.5. Time to sit back and see how many on my list get sniped. 

It’s not very fun