edjr

Sperm Off - What is your favorite grocery store bought frozen pizza?

Red Barron is mine. Closest to thin crust with good flavor I can find

49 minutes ago, edjr said:

100%.   The thin crust Red Baron is great.  I add additional cheese and pepperoni to it.

Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or so.  Its the best.

Don't really have a favorite brand myself. I usually just get a Supreme of whichever one's on sale. And went I cook it, add extra peppers and onions. And extra extra pepperoni.

Just now, Kopy said:

Don't really have a favorite brand myself. I usually just get a Supreme of whichever one's on sale. And went I cook it, add extra peppers and onions. And extra extra pepperoni.

I too like adding fixings to frozen pizzer

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Yesss. Been preaching about Red Barron since I was like 8. Wife had never had it. Made her try it and now she stopped buying Digiorno in favor of it 

29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

100%.   The thin crust Red Baron is great.  I add additional cheese and pepperoni to it.

Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or so.  Its the best.

I throw Italian seasoning on it as well 

Portnoy did frozen pizza reviews during covid lockdown.  I can't find his list or I'd post it.  That being said...

FOCK JACKS

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

FOCK JACKS

is it good with milk?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I always buy the cheese pizzas of theirs  and add my own toppings. Usually tomatoes, jalapenos, and pepperoni

Probably a toss up between the Red Baron and California Pizza Kitchen.  They're totally different styles of pizza and we like both quite a bit as far as frozen pizza goes.  Honorable mention goes to Stouffers french bread pepperoni.  Really good as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Probably a toss up between the Red Baron and California Pizza Kitchen.  They're totally different styles of pizza and we like both quite a bit as far as frozen pizza goes.  Honorable mention goes to Stouffers french bread pepperoni.  Really good as well.

Stouffers used to be better. it's mostly bread now. good to eat with Pasta and balls

Just now, edjr said:

Stouffers used to be better. it's mostly bread now. good to eat with Pasta and balls

Haven't had it in a while.  It was a go to when I was single but not so much now.  Sad to hear it's going downhill.

Not sure I’ve had a store bought frozen pizza that isn’t Ellios in years.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

My mom was personnel director at a Stouffers hotel in Oakbrook IL when I was a kid. I don't know how it worked as the hotel and restaurant didn't have the frozen food items, but she got free frozen Stouffers french bread pizzas for a long while. Always had some in the freezer. They were outstanding.

Waiting for the tool bag to come and start talking about having to have ranch dressing on frozen pizza. Like frozen Za isn’t bad enough- ranch. Barf. 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

Waiting for the tool bag to come and start talking about having to have ranch dressing on frozen pizza. Like frozen Za isn’t bad enough- ranch. Barf. 

Paging SUX paging sux......

• Haha 1

Red Barron was the go to back in the day. The closest we get to frozen pizza these days is Totinos Pizza Rolls. 

Nothing like a nice squirt of molten lava on the roof of your mouf.  :thumbsup:

Don't often get frozen pizza these days.  CPK used to be better, but now only see thin crust. I will sometimes get french bread for quick lunches.  Gino's east does a good job (obviously not as good as at their restaurant).

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Humerun Inn

Crazy Mikes

DiGiorno rising crust

Crazy Mike's is pretty good. Hard to find around me though. Always seems to be out the 1 day a week I do my shopping.

I asked my wife if she remembers if she had a preferred craptastic store bought frozen pizza back in the day, she said no.

Not sure if it counts, but by far my favorite was Costco take and bakes.  Very large like most things Costco, with tons of fixings.  :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Aldi has cheap refrigerated pizzas..full size and decent toppings

Just bought a couple thin crust pep there for $219 a piece today.

I don’t understand how any of you fckholes can answer anything other than DiGiorno here.  Everything else tastes like Biden’s diaper.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Just bought a couple thin crust pep there for $219 a piece today.

For that price I hope it had p*ssy on it

9 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

For that price I hope it had p*ssy on it

Lol  oops. They was called Mama Cuzy brand or something like that.

Local Fry's (cheap Arizona supermarket) had a sale .... on frozen stuff. I LOVE frozen stuff ... and after all my discounts were said and done ... I got 10 Healthy Choice meals ... 2 containers of concentrated 100% fruit juice and a bag of Friskies for my cat for like $27 ... AND I get a coupon for $5 off my next purchase. So it's really $22.

AND ... I wasn't able to use a $2 off frozen foods purchase over $10 in combination with what I had. I can use it next time, for a total of $7 off a purchase of $10 or more.

When I lived in Jersey, I actually won like $100 or something, I forget how much it was ... but it paid for all my groceries, and I won cash right on the spot. I also built up enough points to get a free turkey or ham for Thanksgiving. I went with the ham. You can do a lot with a ham. Split pea soup, eggs, samitchez ... maybe some swiss cheese and FRESH COLD MUSTA'D ... usted ... usted.
Bmpppphthh! Ah woooha wooha! BMPH! Whoohah Woohah. BMPH.
Coupons are cool couse yer savin' some dough, I knew a guy that used one for a condom tho
He had unerage sex, and he got aids ... yo
But I got some coupons, and if you use them right,
We'll be havin chicken dinner right here tonight
And tnat's why you should stick to name brands,
Because quality matters sometimes ...
Or just stick to your hands.

10 hours ago, phillybear said:

Local Fry's (cheap Arizona supermarket) had a sale .... on frozen stuff. I LOVE frozen stuff ... and after all my discounts were said and done ... I got 10 Healthy Choice meals ... 2 containers of concentrated 100% fruit juice and a bag of Friskies for my cat for like $27 ... AND I get a coupon for $5 off my next purchase. So it's really $22.

AND ... I wasn't able to use a $2 off frozen foods purchase over $10 in combination with what I had. I can use it next time, for a total of $7 off a purchase of $10 or more.

I think your cat's gonna be p1ssed you got it frozen cat food.

On 3/2/2021 at 6:14 AM, edjr said:

would you like no crust better?

I personally like equal parts......crust, sauce, toppings ( veggies / meat ) cheese

weighing in at about a pound per slice

Just now, Big Guy said:

would you like no crust better?

I personally like equal parts......crust, sauce, toppings ( veggies / meat ) cheese

weighing in at about a pound per slice

yeah i like a pie with thing crust at the bottom and little on the ends. I always throw out crust, it's a waste of space. Like why would you eat bread/rolls with dinner? eat more dinner!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm Italian.  There's no such thing as a "favorite grocery store bought frozen pizza".

This. And I’m in NY 

On 3/2/2021 at 9:56 AM, edjr said:

Whose balls are you eating??

33 minutes ago, posty said:

Whose balls are you eating??

whomever has the biggest