MLCKAA

What is your net worth?

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Why does someone need to own a house to be wealthy?

You’re probably spending a few nights a week in your girlfriend’s dorm room anyway, amirite?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know if I do, but I’m pretty good. I sleep well at night knowing my family is covered if I don’t wake up.   I don’t spend much on myself. I did that for a long time. 

Oh that's right. You're retired and Gutterboy hasn't even planned it out.  That's answers the question.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

Oh that's right. You're retired and Gutterboy hasn't even planned it out.  That's answers the question.  

So your logic is that everyone retired has a higher net worth than everyone who isn't?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So your logic is that everyone retired has a higher net worth than everyone who isn't?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You should read your own posts sometime poor boy. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You should read your own posts sometime poor boy. 

So you agree that every retired person has a higher net worth than every working person?

9 hours ago, MDC said:

You’re probably spending a few nights a week in your girlfriend’s dorm room anyway, amirite?

Well, she makes at least 5x your salary working as a project manager. If she wants to go back to take classes that's up to her. You all the while, save up for years to go on a vacation with your family so you can spend the whole time posting on this site.  :dunno: 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not everyone, you.

52 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Everyone retired has a net worth higher than me? Second dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I’m starting to think I probably do. You’re giving off that house husband/ consultant vibe. I’m guessing your wife makes the money or someone left you some. You’re pretty dumb about finance. 

58 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Everyone retired has a net worth higher than me? Second dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Not a millionaire:

On 3/3/2021 at 6:39 AM, GutterBoy said:

You guys that are millionaires, what do you do for a living?  Did you start from $0 or did you get money from parents?

Feels the need to make fun of someone who is:

On 3/5/2021 at 4:37 AM, GutterBoy said:

Dude probably has a tiny pecker.

That's just from this thread alone.  Confirmed liar.  Confirmed loser.   

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m starting to think I probably do. You’re giving off that house husband/ consultant vibe. I’m guessing your wife makes the money or someone left you some. You’re pretty dumb about finance. 

My wife doesn't work.  No one has ever given me any money.  Nice try, security guard.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Not a millionaire:

Feels the need to make fun of someone who is:

That's just from this thread alone.  Confirmed liar.  Confirmed loser.   

Keep reaching, hosrsesh1t.  Your posts reek of desperation.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My wife doesn't work.  No one has ever given me any money.  Nice try, security guard.

Lol.  I didn’t know security guards got pensions and health benefits worth at least a couple of mill. Good for them if they do. How much has your health insurance gone up lately? Mine hasn’t. And won’t. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol.  I didn’t know security guards got pensions and health benefits worth at least a couple of mill. Good for them if they do. How much has your health insurance gone up lately? Mine hasn’t. And won’t. Lol. 

My health insurance hasn't gone up in 4 years, nice try mall cop.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My health insurance hasn't gone up in 4 years, nice try mall cop.

Fockin liar. What did they skip over your policy when they were raising everyone else’s? Ok, I’ll believe you. But it’s coming. Oh wait, you’re on Obamacare. Never mind. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin liar. What did they skip over your policy when they were raising everyone else’s? Ok, I’ll believe you. But it’s coming. 

My employer has covered the extra costs every year so far.  I've been pleasantly surprised about this.

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My employer has covered the extra costs every year so far.  I've been pleasantly surprised about this.

Oh, so your health insurance did increase. I knew you were lying. I’m up on things. Look ma, no college! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Keep reaching, hosrsesh1t.  Your posts reek of desperation.

Let's settle this once and for all.  Just admit you're not a millionaire.    

🍿

Just now, Horseman said:

🍿

I’m not. Yet. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so your health insurance did increase. I knew you were lying. I’m up on things. Look ma, no college! 

Everyone's health insurance costs have increased, dummy, including yours.  My portion has not.  My employer has covered it.  And also who gives a fock anyway :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🍿

Not once have I ever talked about my net worth because it's dumb to brag about net worth on a FF messsage board.  But since you asked, my net worth is in fact over a mil, not that it's any big deal though, lots of people are, and I'm sure I'm not the richest guy on this board either, never claimed to be.  I just said my net worth was more that util and ht just to get under their skin, and it worked, and I was confident it was since ht is a retired cop and util doesn't own a house and only has $600k in his brokerage account.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Everyone's health insurance costs have increased, dummy, including yours.  My portion has not.  My employer has covered it.  And also who gives a fock anyway :lol: 

Nope. Mine hasn’t gone up one cent. I got it like that. The art of the deal. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Mine hasn’t gone up one cent. I got it like that. The art of the deal. 

It actually has.  The portion that you pay probably hasn't.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

But Obama said I was going to save $1700 a year.

I just said my net worth was more that util and ht just to get under their skin, and it worked, 

What a phaggot.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not once have I ever talked about my net worth because it's dumb to brag about net worth on a FF messsage board.  But since you asked, my net worth is in fact over a mil, not that it's any big deal though, lots of people are, and I'm sure I'm not the richest guy on this board either, never claimed to be.  I just said my net worth was more that util and ht just to get under their skin, and it worked, and I was confident it was since ht is a retired cop and util doesn't own a house and only has $600k in his brokerage account.

Yeah, I’m all worked up. Why I oughta! 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m all worked up. Why I oughta! 

Yeah all these posts about pensions and health insurance, all because you didn't take the bait.

DANCE YOU FOCKING MONKEY, DANCE!

You've probably been searching all the old gutterboy posts trying to dig something up as well.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Confirmed liar.

Millionaire Chargers Fan.  🤣

How have you confirmed my net worth?  spell check?

Easy, and to answer your first question in this thread simultaneously:

On 3/3/2021 at 6:39 AM, GutterBoy said:

You guys that are millionaires, what do you do for a living?  Did you start from $0 or did you get money from parents?

You ain't smart enough to do it starting out at $0.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Easy, and to answer your first question in this thread simultaneously:

You ain't smart enough to do it starting out at $0.

OK, so you have confirmed that my net worth is less then a million because you say that I'm not smart enough to have a new worth over a million without a hand out.  That's your confirmation?  Your opinion confirms that I lied, correct?  That's your story?

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah all these posts about pensions and health insurance, all because you didn't take the bait.

DANCE YOU FOCKING MONKEY, DANCE!

You've probably been searching all the old gutterboy posts trying to dig something up as well.  :lol:

You shouldn’t tempt me. I did it once and I’m batting a thousand busting you in a lie. Right Kellin Winslow sr? Isn’t that when you became a big fan watching that cry baby hamming it up being helped off the field? You’re too stupid to see he was fine. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, so you have confirmed that my net worth is less then a million because you say that I'm not smart enough to have a new worth over a million without a hand out.  That's your confirmation?  Your opinion confirms that I lied, correct?  That's your story?

Yes, your intelligence speaks for itself.

We confirmed that you are a lair with the Chargers/Giants fiasco.  Among others. There isn't really any reason for anyone to put any weight into anything you have to say.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You shouldn’t tempt me. I did it once and I’m batting a thousand busting you in a lie. Right Kellin Winslow sr? Isn’t that when you became a big fan watching that cry baby hamming it up being helped off the field? You’re too stupid to see he was fine. 

Oh really?  First of all you never busted me in a lie, ever.  Second I was 9 years old watching that game.

I’ve got a ruler if any of you want to put an end to this early. 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yes, your intelligence speaks for itself.

We confirmed that you are a lair with the Chargers/Giants fiasco.  Among others. There isn't really any reason for anyone to put any weight into anything you have to say.

No you didn't confirm I was a liar.  I said I'm a NYG fan, I am.  I also used to be a Chargers fan but aren't anymore.  100% true, and I never spun it any other way.

I've been on this board for way longer than you.  I've actually met some of these people, so don't start with your digby BS about how no one here likes you, no one here believes you, etc.

I don't really keep up with who's who on the aliases but, this shooter guy is a focking moron.