MLCKAA

What is your net worth?

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The answer is E: I don’t focking care!

You must not. Otherwise why would you defend a proven liar. 

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You must not. Otherwise why would you defend a proven liar. 

I just want you to STFU with your stupid nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I am a giants fan, a bigger fan than you, and you're a piece of sh1t 

I’ve never been a chargers fan. So how is what you say possible? I never wavered. Plus you said the giants sucked in the mid 2000’s. No they didn’t. A good fan would know that.  

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The only proven liar here is you.  Now your b1tch mouth

You put yourself in a box with that post . Dumb or liar. You chose dumb.  

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I just want you to STFU with your stupid nonsense. 

Not proven yet but we know GutterPedoLiar likes to have a ton of aliases and he likes to defend trannys. It makes sense he would have an alias that pretends to be a woman. Similar IQs.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Not proven yet but we know GutterPedoLiar likes to have a ton of aliases and he likes to defend trannys. It makes sence he would have an alias that pretends to be a woman. Similar IQs.  

Wilzone?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I cannot keep up, are y'all arguing or flirting? 

Gutterpedo isn’t interested in anyone Old. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I cannot keep up, are y'all arguing or flirting? 

IDK, but it smells like poo. 🙁

20 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Also sence :lol:

where's your spell check you focking tard

S went missing with your shift and period. GutterPedoLowIQLiar.  

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Craftsman is the creep that said 14 year old girls are hot, not me.

So obsessed. You should get a job to keep you busy.

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I think Geeks need to google what Gross versus Net means.

Everyone posting all their Assets apparently have ZERO Liabilities.  As in None.  Uhhh, okay.  NET WORTH people....NET.   :lol:

Our only debt is our mortgage which I included.  I am fully aware what net worth means.

On 9/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, Shooter McGavin said:

My wife doesn't work.  No one has ever given me any money.  Nice try, security guard.

She doesn’t work, or she works in a pre school.  Which one is it? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She doesn’t work, or she works in a pre school.  Which one is it? 

When you constantly lie, it's hard to keep up.

Just now, Reality said:

When you constantly lie, it's hard to keep up.

Yup. He’s got issues. 

When tardcore isn't hoping my kids get raped, he's keeping tabs on my wifes unemployment status.

What an obsessive creep.  A lowly person, inferior complex ridden piece of sh1t.

So my wife has had several jobs during her lifetime.  Most recently she taught at a pre school.  She quit 2 years ago but is still friends with the owner.  One of the teachers, her mother is dying, so she's leaving to take care of her, and my wife is filling in.  Started last week.  She is done when the mother passes, likely in a month or two.  She might stay on if we can balance the house without her and need the money.

If you don't believe any of this, I'll gladly take your money once again.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

When tardcore isn't hoping my kids get raped, he's keeping tabs on my wifes unemployment status.

What an obsessive creep.  A lowly person, inferior complex ridden piece of sh1t.

So my wife has had several jobs during her lifetime.  Most recently she taught at a pre school.  She quit 2 years ago but is still friends with the owner.  One of the teachers, her mother is dying, so she's leaving to take care of her, and my wife is filling in.  Started last week.  She is done when the mother passes, likely in a month or two.  She might stay on if we can balance the house without her and need the money.

Sounds like you might need it. I hope all works out for you guys.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Sounds like you might need it. I hope all works out for you guys.

My company stock is down 80% in 2 years and I'm about to have 2 kids in college, plus I gotta buy another car in 6 months.  We'll need it.  It's peanuts but it's something.

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

For future reference, that's gonna be a lot to keep up with, you might want to bookmark this one. Hope it works out fella...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My company stock is down 80% in 2 years and I'm about to have 2 kids in college, plus I gotta buy another car in 6 months.  We'll need it.  It's peanuts but it's something.

Good luck! You’re a sharp guy when you’re not raging. You’ll figure it out. 

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

sorry to hear about that. hope things get better.

around 2m.  1.4m in Ed Jones. 350k house, 2 50k vehicles, 50k in toys 200k in cash in bank, 50k in cash is safe

1 daughter who I paid for her college through "dad" loans.  She wasn't' eligible for loans at the time because I made too much.  She owes me a "dad" amount of 50k.  That would be about 80k if not from Dad.

1 son who (still hasn't had ACL surgery yet due to fockocking infected finger), jr in h.s.  By the time he starts college he will be eligble for loans.  Not sure what I'm gonna do there. Make him take a loan or me pay, and have him owe me.  I'd love to give my kids free college. I don't know if that's a good idea or bad. 

ZERO of what I have is inherited or given or loaned or whatever. 

My dad was a hard ass when I was young.  I had to work (for him).  After a.m football practice until afternoon fb practice during summer 2-a-days.  After school during non sports seasons.  Summers during college.  Tree cutting down, hauling the logs, the branches. Carrying sod for sodding projects. Tree farm. Grew them. Sold them. Also had tree removal service. Cut them. hauled them. Grinded stumps.  Everything landscaping.  Also raised the following animals as a business:  Pheasants, turkeys, peacocks, guineas, llamas, ostriches, rhea, emu.  We also had wallabies, a zebra and a zee-donk (half zebra, half donkey).   Male ostriches were mean as fvkkk.   They would kill you during breeding season if given the chance.
I wouldn't be where I was now if not for Dad. 

I do have 2 quarters of farm land that I will be inheriting some day.  It's actually in my name now.  Dad moved it out of his name 10 years ago...when we all realized how sickness or illness or a parent (my mom) could put you in a nursing home, and potentially DRAIN you.  That is NOT in my listed net worth.  I will not sell it or collect much off of it. Maybe a little cash rent here or there.  It will be my son's someday. 

I had some good fortune with a business a couple of us started.  That's where I made my money. 

If you have parents with assets... and they are aging... you need to look at getting stuff out of their name.  You NEED to do 5 years BEFORE they end up in a care facility.  If you want more info  on this, ask, look it up, etc.  Very important. 

• Haha 1

Can I count cocaine purchases?

On 3/3/2021 at 6:50 AM, Big Guy said:

whatever GOD says I'm worth

still this

On 3/4/2021 at 9:05 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Having a kid at 16, dropping out of HS, and getting a job doesn't bode well for someone's long term net worth.  I've only been a CPT for 6 years.  Prior to 2015, I was only making $17 an hour.  I had no savings or 401k.  I was living paycheck to paycheck in a small 2-bedroom apartment.  I had over $75k in credit card bills.  Over the last 6 years, my pay has averaged $74k per year... I'm up to $84k now.  My credit card debt is way down... only have $15k left.  I'm thinking that if I die tomorrow, my son will probably get very little.  I only have a $75k (whole life), life insurance policy.

Currently debt free!  I have a 401k with $7k, and a personal stock with $5k.

I'll be getting married next year (date TBD - she can't decide if she wants a spring or summer wedding 🙄).  I don't care, I just need a date to show up.  She's going to take a job with one of her sponsors in the marketing department and we'll be able to live where ever we want.  The company is based in Texas, but she says she doesn't want to move that far since virtually all of her work will be "on the road" or at home.  For now, we're going to stay at my place.  I currently have no bills, with the exception of my mortgage.  Because she's been living with me the last 3 years, she volunteered to pay for the utilities & internet.  Every paycheck I've been getting the last 4 months have been 100% all mine (payed the credit card bills off in August)!!!

22 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sorry to hear you have to pay to indoctrinate two kids.  That's rough.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dead or alive? 

Reminds me of a joke I tell my wife.  “Babe, I set my Life Insurance amount just a little less than what I’m worth alive, can’t have you getting no ideas”.

Fixed an under slab plumbing leak and installed a transmission in my daughters car the last 2 weeks. I'm still worth having around :banana:

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Reminds me of a joke I tell my wife.  “Babe, I set my Life Insurance amount just a little less than what I’m worth alive, can’t have you getting no ideas”.

I told her you better get me before I’m 65.