Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

How was your 2020 bonus?

Just wondering how the pandemic affected bonuses in your respective industries. I received a bonus for 2020 but it was down 32% from the prior year.

I get bonuses for in home INR setups. I did a ton last year compared to the previous 4 years due to the China Virus.  This year is looking great so far. Cardiologists with lab kickbacks are PISSED. :lol:

Same, didn’t change 

Dunno yet.  Our fiscal year does not match the calendar year.  We get our bonus next month.  No specifics yet but from what I've heard from my boss and our CEO on our earnings call last week I expect it to be good.  It's usually right at 100% +/- a couple percent but I could see this one actually being higher because they suspended our 401k match for about 6 months last year during Covid.  They're good about trying to make things right and revenue drops they worried about didn't happen.  So, we'll see.

Buddy is getting 70% of his base so around 100k. Selling stuff related to covid so they are crushing it. 

I got 15k for hitting 110% of my goal. 

Ah -- bonus?

Don't talk about -- Bonus?

You kidding me? BONUS?

I don't even get a damn Turkey for Thanksgiving!

41 minutes ago, posty said:

That I still had a job...

This is my philosophy as well.  We never get "bonuses" just yearly merit increases based on performance.  Your appraisal number gets fed into a matrix based on your position and where your current  salary falls withing that pay grade.  The most I've ever seen crapped out of that equation is maybe 5%.  Even with that guidance management has a limited pool of merit increase money that they then need to spread over X number of employees.

My philosophy is that the typical meager 3% increase is a lot better than a 100% decrease. 

I am getting some retention bonuses tied to a recompete, but that is a special case.  I wasn't planning on going anywhere so this is just free money for simply doing my job.  Works for me. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

My philosophy is that the typical meager 3% increase is a lot better than a 100% decrease. 

Mine as well...  

A year's subscription to the jelly of the month club.

2020 sales were up 44% over 2019 because everyone is sitting at home ordering from their computer.  They need to keep the US locked down for another couple months.  And they need to start issuing credit cards to 12 year olds.   

16 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

2020 sales were up 44% over 2019 because everyone is sitting at home ordering from their computer.  They need to keep the US locked down for another couple months.  And they need to start issuing credit cards to 12 year olds.   

You will be able to replace the ol' e-tec it sounds like.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:56 PM, MTSkiBum said:

You will be able to replace the ol' e-tec it sounds like.

I bought a Parker 25 Sport Cabin with a Yamaha.  I use the Robolo w/ the E-tec as a backup.  Thinking of getting something larger for more of an offshore boat. 

• Like 1