Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Incests, snakes,and bees

Snakes? No problem ... non-venemous of course. I had a bee sting alergy as a kid, that I might have outgrown, and I don't want to find out…I could have out run it as I was the fasterst white kid in Arizona when I was a teenager something bit me in my sleep, and my lungs seized and I almost died. They shot me up with Adrenalyn and I was all, "What? My heart is already racing!" and then Benadryl ... and I was all, "Oh, now I see."…but I reallydidn’t see cause I wanted to fock with them….paper bag to keep me from hyperventalating ... and I was fine. Something bit me on the elbow in my sleep, maybe right when I woke up that morning ... a black widow or something or maybe it was uncle Frank….he doc said he thought it was a "kissing bug" ... but that sounds pretty ghay. "I'm allergic to kissing bugs." so I stand by that it musta been a black widow.

Still, bugs that bite or sting ... scare the fock outta me. Roaches? Freak me out. Had a pet octopus I used to play with ... I'm particularly interested in cephalopods ...I had a pet octopus...trivia question how many tentacles does an octopus have? give up? Zero. An octopus has arms I'm serious NO JOKE>Everyone I know says I'm smart ... but they are all idiots. Mostly. So what does that say about me? but I couldn't hold a big (harmless) wolf spider. Apparently, rattlesnake venom is the same thing as a bee sting ... so growing up in the desert, that has always been a fear of mine. I could have an alergic reaction to a rattlesnake bite that would kill me. Killer bees now are a bigger threat. If you disturb them, they will pursue you and sting you hundreds of times. People that AREN'T ALERGIC get killed every year.

And I have been stung by a dead bee. Don't be all ... "Ooohhh, look I got a dead bee here! It could sting ya!"

You can still hook the stinger and take the poison.

Back then nobody was alergic to natural stuff like peanuts. Again, it seems normal to me that VENOM might be something my body doesn't handle well ... and kids would chase me with live bees ... no joke they were bees…because they new I would run ... it's a LEGITIAMTE fear, in my case…but I’m fast…like heights…

Your mom jokes aren't as funny when you keep it in the family. 

Incest is best they say

Nice but you needed to go off on a tangent about how the plural of octopus is not octopi.  :thumbsup:

New settlers to Texas long ago were warned "If it crawls; it bites, if it flies: it stinks." Lots of stuff here will give you a pain of "4", on a scale that goes from 1 to 4.

One of our little darlings, is the Velvet Ant. It is actually a female wingless wasp, which means she crawls and stings (in stead of bites). They are referred to as cow killers, because people thought the pain of the sting would kill a cow. 

What is Southern foreplay, Alex?

31 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

New settlers to Texas long ago were warned "If it crawls; it bites, if it flies: it stinks." Lots of stuff here will give you a pain of "4", on a scale that goes from 1 to 4.

One of our little darlings, is the Velvet Ant. It is actually a female wingless wasp, which means she crawls and stings (in stead of bites). They are referred to as cow killers, because people thought the pain of the sting would kill a cow. 

I tell people new to AZ: we don't have many bugs, but the ones we have can kill you.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Is that a Sonny and Cher song? 

I open the thread to post

Incest, snakes, and bees

We’d hear it from the people of the town

• Haha 1