Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Biden administration locks ICE twitter account - No more public alerts about the illegal dangerous criminals allowed into this country

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

You’re far, far more likely to be the victim of a crime committed by an American citizen while in America than an illegal immigrant. 

Man, you're dense.  The fact that anyone is here illegally to add to crime is the issue.  Comparing rates of American citizens and illegals is disingenuous.  One crime committed by an illegal is one too many.  

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

The point being the disproven trope that illegal immigrants commit crimes at greater rates than citizens? The right-wing CATO institute researched this:

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

You’re far, far more likely to be the victim of a crime committed by an American citizen while in America than an illegal immigrant. The crime rates are about equal for both groups, and there are many many more citizens than there are illegal immigrants.

So yeah I got the “point” but didn’t feel the need to point out the obvious: it’s based on an easily disproven fallacy. I guess I was wrong; I did need to point out the obvious.

Actually, the point of the thread is illegal immigrants with criminal records.  Ima guess that they commit crimes at a higher rate.  HTH

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Nothing. That's what I thought. You don't have anything else so you try to turn an alarming and troubling situation and try to make a joke of it. 

It’s ginned-up alarm and trouble from fear-mongers. Projected numbers, and the assumption that nobody will care for unaccompanied minors. All bogus. Sorry, I’m not going to get worked up over projections that completely ignore realities - such as: most unaccompanied minors have a plan to link up with families in the US already. YOU can get worked up about an imagined disaster if you want. Enjoy it.

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Man, you're dense.  The fact that anyone is here illegally to add to crime is the issue.  Comparing rates of American citizens and illegals is disingenuous.  One crime committed by an illegal is one too many.  

No, you’re dense. People are suggesting that illegal immigrants are some huge threat. They aren’t. They don’t commit crimes in greater numbers than an average American citizen. Xenophobia is making you see bogeymen as much bigger than they are.

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, the point of the thread is illegal immigrants with criminal records.  Ima guess that they commit crimes at a higher rate.  HTH

I wasn’t talking about the point of the thread. I was talking about the person saying they hope my family members get murdered by illegal immigrants, as if that is somehow a huge threat in America. It isn’t. From 2014 to 2018, 75,000 people were murdered in America. Data indicate that about 1,250 murders may have been committed by illegal immigrants. Therefore, illegal immigrants, who make up about 3.8 percent of America’s population, are responsible for 2.3 percent of the murders... so they are actually LESS likely to kill you. Add to the fact that they only make up 3.8 percent of the population, and you can see the threat posed is less than 1 in a million each year.

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It’s ginned-up alarm and trouble from fear-mongers. Projected numbers, and the assumption that nobody will care for unaccompanied minors. All bogus. Sorry, I’m not going to get worked up over projections that completely ignore realities - such as: most unaccompanied minors have a plan to link up with families in the US already. YOU can get worked up about an imagined disaster if you want. Enjoy it.

You know what has been fear mongering? Razor wire and 15,000 troops protecting the capitol while msm spews warnings of attacks that don't happen. They should focus on portland, they would have a better chance of being correct. 

There are unprecedented numbers at the border. All being brought in to the country, and that is something that already happened since creepy joe got the message out to the world that the border is open to all. 

Which minors that are showing up are hooking up with stable families? Do they produce addresses of legal residents that will take them in, and have their own US citizen documentation to show when they get to the border?  

How many illegals are you going to take in to your home and support them thru adulthood? 

Any? 1 even?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You know what has been fear mongering? Razor wire and 15,000 troops protecting the capitol while msm spews warnings of attacks that don't happen. They should focus on portland, they would have a better chance of being correct. 

There are unprecedented numbers at the border. All being brought in to the country, and that is something that already happened since creepy joe got the message out to the world that the border is open to all. 

Which minors that are showing up are hooking up with stable families? Do they produce addresses of legal residents and have their own US citizen documentation to show when they get to the border?  

How many illegals are you going to take in to your home and support them thru adulthood? 

Any? 1 even?

You just won’t be happy until I’m as worked up by this faux outrage as you are. Sorry, you’re just never going to be happy.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You just won’t be happy until I’m as worked up by this faux outrage as you are. Sorry, you’re just never going to be happy.

Simple question. Low blood pressure all around.

Any? 1 even?

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Faux outrage?

LOL. Spoken like a true anti-American. 

Do you spew your anti-America rhetoric in public--in real life?  I'm guessing your to chicken sh1t.  Chicken shits are easy to spot. 

If you defend the swarm of illegals, you're obviously willing to help out by taking some in.

How many are you thinking you'll support?

My guess is,  being you're a chicken sh1t...that number is 0. 

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

Faux outrage?

LOL. Spoken like a true anti-American. 

Do you spew your anti-America rhetoric in public--in real life?  I'm guessing your to chicken sh1t.  Chicken sh

It is totally faux outrage. You’re super angry about illegal immigration? Why? What bad thing is happening to you because of it?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Simple question. Low blood pressure all around.

Any? 1 even?

None. You? They already have parents. They’re not coming to America because their parents are dead. If they are, they will be handled by adoption agencies. Plenty of people want to adopt kids.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

It is totally faux outrage. You’re super angry about illegal immigration? Why? What bad thing is happening to you because of it?

Why don’t you want to remove the criminals that do exist them? Just ignore them? Let them back on the street? How does that make anyone safer? 

If you don't know the answer to your own question, you are completely lost and written off as a child.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why don’t you want to remove the criminals that do exist them? Just ignore them? Let them back on the street? How does that make anyone safer? 

Um... when did I say not to arrest people who commit crimes? I cannot recall saying that, nor do I know anybody advocating for that. Maybe Trump with his criminal justice reform? But that was for people whose sentences were too harsh, so I don’t see the problem there.

Just now, dogcows said:

Um... when did I say not to arrest people who commit crimes? I cannot recall saying that, nor do I know anybody advocating for that. Maybe Trump with his criminal justice reform? But that was for people whose sentences were too harsh, so I don’t see the problem there.

So you are unaware of sanctuary cities? And Biden saying he won’t deport for crimes like drunk driving? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

If you don't know the answer to your own question, you are completely lost and written off as a child.

Somebody who says I should be scared about illegal immigration ought to be able to tell me why. Haven’t seen an actual reason yet. The supposed reasons presented so far here were based on lies, debunked by the actual statistics.

Why have legal immigration at all?

Am I to assume you are in favor of open borders, come one come all.

None. 

That's what I thought. 

Anyone want to help the legal citizens of the US before tax dollars are invested into people coming here illegally? 

So you are unaware of sanctuary cities? And Biden saying he won’t deport for crimes like drunk driving? 

Again, is this a threat to you personally? You’re splitting hairs. There are policies in place for deporting illegal immigrants who committed crimes, but misdemeanors generally don’t apply... although in some court cases, they did - like the recent one at the Supreme Court - maybe you were following that.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

That's what I thought. 

Anyone want to help the legal citizens of the US before tax dollars are invested into people coming here illegally? 

OMG what a total pile of garbage argument. 

HAHAHA I GOT HIM TO SAY HE WON'T RAISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT KIDS I WIN!

What a focking turd.

Look at how much tax money goes to help oil companies alone compared to the services offered to illegals - which... are generally NOT paid for by taxes, but by charities. Your entire argument is based on incorrect assumptions and racism. Just total focking stupidity.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I go into line somewhere and the clerk and the people around me yak "no enlisssss no englisss"  FOCK YOU.. Get fock out of my country if you can't speak English.

My focking taxes. I promise some of my taxes...and I probably pay more taxes than your annual income...go to fund these focks.

I'm a conservative.  I support the USA. I support guns.  I support normal people. Not freaks.  You know who the freaks are. 

These focks end up voting---which is the ONLY reason the libs want them around.  THE ONLY reason.  Who the fock do you think they vote for?  They vote for liberals. 

Why are liberals so bad you ask?  Start at the top of my post again.

Now add in the sh!t that has happened in Portland. The focking sh!tstains shooting everyone every day in Chicago.  Ferguson.  Baltimore. 

ALL FOCKING  worthless humans.  Completely worthless. Serve NO purpose.  All liberals. All vote to elect officials who bring in more liberal rats, who in turn make the situation worse. 

And you to have ask. You're seriously that dumb that you have to ask. :lol:

Again, is this a threat to you personally? You’re splitting hairs. There are policies in place for deporting illegal immigrants who committed crimes, but misdemeanors generally don’t apply... although in some court cases, they did - like the recent one at the Supreme Court - maybe you were following that.

So it only counts if it affects me personally? The victims of crime should be the only ones speaking up, after they have been victimized? 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I go into line somewhere and the clerk and the people around me yak "no enlisssss no englisss"  FOCK YOU.. Get fock out of my country if you can't speak English.

My focking taxes. I promise some of my taxes...and I probably pay more taxes than your annual income...go to fund these focks.

I'm a conservative.  I support the USA. I support guns.  I support normal people. Not freaks.  You know who the freaks are. 

These focks end up voting---which is the ONLY reason the libs want them around.  THE ONLY reason.  Who the fock do you think they vote for?  They vote for liberals. 

Now add in the sh!t that has happened in Portland. The focking sh!tstains shooting everyone every day in Chicago.  Ferguson.  Baltimore. 

ALL FOCKING  worthless humans.  Completely worthless. Serve NO purpose. 

Cheap labor too. Don’t forget that. 

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Why have legal immigration at all?

Am I to assume you are in favor of open borders, come one come all.

People should follow legal immigration procedures. However, illegal immigration is not destroying America, and generates way more outrage than the actual problems caused by it. That’s what faux outrage is. People don’t like Mexicans, so they act like illegal immigration is worse than nuclear war.

OMG what a total pile of garbage argument. 

HAHAHA I GOT HIM TO SAY HE WON'T RAISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT KIDS I WIN!

What a focking turd.

Look at how much tax money goes to help oil companies alone compared to the services offered to illegals - which... are generally NOT paid for by taxes, but by charities. Your entire argument is based on incorrect assumptions and racism. Just total focking stupidity.

Like I said. Clueless liberal on the loose. Don't worry, you're not alone. There are bunch of dumbasses on the loose in this country.

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

ALL FOCKING  worthless humans.  Completely worthless. Serve NO purpose. 

Racist, un-American.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Like I said. Clueless liberal on the loose. Don't worry, you're not alone. There are bunch of dumbasses on the loose in this country.

Like I said, Trump-teat-sucking moron that believes whatever BS is on Fox “News” every night.

Like I said, Trump-teat-sucking moron that believes whatever BS is on Fox “News” every night.

creepy joe is in office now. That's why things are going to shlt. That pedo is picking up where hussein left off on the identity politics. When he comes out of his basement that is. Which he hasn't done yet since he took office. 

Fox News was right about Cuomo and the Russia hoax. What have your sources been right or wrong about? 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Racist.

So...I call someone a sh!tstain because they behave poorly.  and...lol.... YOU assume it's based on color rather than the damage they did or what they did?

This is it in a nutshell: 

Me (walking into my house after getting back from vacation): "What the fock!? Who wrecked my house and stole the TV, couch, etc! What a focking pile of sh!t human that must have been!"

You:  You're a racist! You can't just assume that!

Ummm...lol....I'm gonna let you in on something here.... you do realize that makes you the racist, right?  You assumed it was a person of color when I mentioned shootings and wrecking cities. LOL.     Seriously. For you not to have walked right into that....you've gotta be 40% Downs Syndrome. 

Fox News was right about Cuomo and the Russia hoax. What have your sources been right or wrong about? 

The major insurrection that happened yesterday at the capitol....:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's not here to discuss issues.  He's here to firebomb threads.

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

People should follow legal immigration procedures. However, illegal immigration is not destroying America, and generates way more outrage than the actual problems caused by it. That’s what faux outrage is. People don’t like Mexicans, so they act like illegal immigration is worse than nuclear war.

You didn't answer the question

People like rusty are not here for genuine conversation.  If they were, they'd show up in the threads like the ones regarding the neaderthal comment, or attacking dr seuss, or violence in portland threads and be contrite and say his side needs to do better.  They ignore those threads and firebomb where they can.

They are trolls.  I read maybe 5% of rusty's posts. dogcows is there now as well.

41 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No, you’re dense. People are suggesting that illegal immigrants are some huge threat. They aren’t. They don’t commit crimes in greater numbers than an average American citizen. Xenophobia is making you see bogeymen as much bigger than they are.

That's incredibly idiotic.  Name one other country that accepts any crimes from people there illegally, and then on top of that, says "well, they don't commit crimes as much as our citizens, so no biggie"  The comparison between crime rates of actual citizens and illegals is so far in outer space, it's impossible to actually spew it in good faith.  

54 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I live in Arizona.  We have coyotes running human smuggling gang rings, drug cartels, etc.  Are you in upstate NY?  Lots of Mexicans crossing the Niagara?

You know, you are right.  We don't have hurricanes, they don't affect me personally.  Faux outrage about them.  Almost no deaths.  We should stop providing federal aid.  Whew, I feel better already  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

That's incredibly idiotic.  Name one other country that accepts any crimes from people there illegally, and then on top of that, says "well, they don't commit crimes as much as our citizens, so no biggie"  The comparison between crime rates of actual citizens and illegals is so far in outer space, it's impossible to actually spew it in good faith.  

Nobody is "accepting crimes" from illegal immigrants. The point should be - we cannot deport them all - there aren’t the resources, and legal procedures need to be followed, which takes time, or Trump would have done it since that was a big part of his platform. So, you prioritize. Anybody with a felony needs to go. Somebody with a speeding ticket? Do they need to be at the top of the deportation list? No. Focus on the biggest problem first. If you just try to “deport them all” then you aren’t getting rid of the criminals first - and you can’t literally get rid of them all, so it’s going to be a very ineffective strategy.

Nobody is "accepting crimes" from illegal immigrants. The point should be - we cannot deport them all - there aren’t the resources, and legal procedures need to be followed, which takes time, or Trump would have done it since that was a big part of his platform. So, you prioritize. Anybody with a felony needs to go. Somebody with a speeding ticket? Do they need to be at the top of the deportation list? No. Focus on the biggest problem first. If you just try to “deport them all” then you aren’t getting rid of the criminals first - and you can’t literally get rid of them all, so it’s going to be a very ineffective strategy.

Where do they go to school?