Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

What's the update on maddow? Is she still crying today

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I full agreed that Trump was way out of line in signing the first "covid" bill. What a mistake.

He also acted like an egotistical a hole retard for 4 years, even though I supported most of his policies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

At some point you're gonna have to stop crying about how the media treated Trump.  He's gone.

How about telling the MSM that, they don't seem to want to let him go, at least 10 articles about him over the last 2 days

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He also acted like an egotistical a hole retard for 4 years, even though I supported most of his policies.

He knew that you have to be an ahole to fight back against the democrats and the liberal media.

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

How about telling the MSM that, they don't seem to want to let him go, at least 10 articles about him over the last 2 days

Sure.  Should I call CNN HQ?  Maybe write a letter?  Cry like a b!tch on a FF message board?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He knew that you have to be an ahole to fight back against the democrats and the liberal media.

Worked out real well for him.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Sure.  Should I call CNN HQ?  Maybe write a letter?  Cry like a b!tch on a FF message board?

All of the above

Worked out real well for him.

It did. It gave a new energy to the conservatives.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It did. It gave a new energy to the conservatives.

It also gave us a democratic presidency, house and senate.  But as long as conservatives have new energy, it's all worth it, right?

It also gave us a democratic presidency, house and senate.  But as long as conservatives have new energy, it's all worth it, right?

Stop crying like a bich

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stop crying like a bich

I'm not a b!tch, Trump is a b!tch.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Mail in voting failure gave a democrats a victory. Nothing else.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not a b!tch, Trump is a b!tch.

He is a whiner for sure. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Agree with this. I think its stupid people on the right are accusing Biden of keeping kids in cages. Because if that's true, that means Trump kept kids in cages. Instead, they should argue Biden is doing the exact same thing as Trump and the bias media is spinning two different stories.

My issue was more along the lines of... why was Trump being berated for putting kids in cages when Obama built them and started it, and Biden is still using them?  Why is are the Democrats quiet and the MSM not having a problem here?  Isn't the NEWS media supposed to unbiased?

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Agree with this. I think its stupid people on the right are accusing Biden of keeping kids in cages. Because if that's true, that means Trump kept kids in cages. Instead, they should argue Biden is doing the exact same thing as Trump and the bias media is spinning two different stories.

If they’re here illegally, I’m ok with them being in “cages” while they’re fed, clothed and taken care of before being sent back. 
Doesn’t matter if it’s 44, 45 or the senile old man. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I read that but it doesn't say anything about putting them in cages.  FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

That’s the whole point. They were “cages”two years ago but six years ago they are detention centers and now they are again.

It’s magic  

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I full agreed that Trump was way out of line in signing the first "covid" bill. What a mistake.

Every time he abandoned his instincts to do what was "demanded", it turned into a complete failure.  And these failures are how he is remembered.

2 hours ago, posty said:

This had to kill Snopes to say that the Obama administration built the cages for the kids...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-build-cages-immigrants/

Homan had said during a June 21, 2019, panel discussion hosted by the anti-immigration advocacy group Center for Immigration Studies that “‘The kids are being [housed] in the same facility built under the Obama administration. If you want to call them cages, call them cages. But if the left wants to call them cages and the Democrats want to call them cages, then they have to accept the fact that they were built and funded in FY 2015.”

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

They can't. I tuned into a progress politics station for about 5 minutes during a drive this morning. What were they talking about? You guessed it. Trump.

Trump brings in $. Biden doesn't. It's all about $.