Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Fat man Andy Reid should step aside.

What a focking embarrassment his son is. 

Andy Reid, worst father of all time? His sons would have been better off, had he ran away when they were born.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2934106-5-year-old-ariel-young-likely-has-permanent-brain-damage-after-britt-reid-crash

5-Year-Old Ariel Young Likely Has Permanent Brain Damage After Britt Reid Crash

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

What a focking embarrassment his son is. 

Andy Reid, worst father of all time? His sons would have been better off, had he ran away when they were born.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2934106-5-year-old-ariel-young-likely-has-permanent-brain-damage-after-britt-reid-crash

5-Year-Old Ariel Young Likely Has Permanent Brain Damage After Britt Reid Crash

So Ariel has a solid chance to become a democratic nominee in the future..

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

You should not be held accountable for relatives.

a cousin? an uncle? sure. But a son when you are the father?  Not saying fatman should go to prison, just step down.  Embarrassment of a father

a cousin? an uncle? sure. But a son when you are the father?  Not saying fatman should go to prison, just step down.  Embarrassment of a father

Should Tyreek Hill be forced to step down after beating his wife too?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Should Tyreek Hill be forced to step down after beating his wife too?

No, he's not white and he's fast. Don't be silly. 

22 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So Ariel has a solid chance to become a democratic nominee in the future..

:doublethumbsup:

30 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You should not be held accountable for relatives.

You also shouldn’t enable them and give them things they didn’t earn and take a spot from someone who deserves it. Maybe if his son had to feel the weight of his Fock ups he would have been better off.

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You also shouldn’t enable them and give them things they didn’t earn and take a spot from someone who deserves it. Maybe if his son had to feel the weight of his Fock ups he would have been better off.

No junkie in the history of the world has ever been better off from being coddled and given things.  They need to feel pain and learn from their mistakes. The only way they will ever change is because they are at rock bottom

When it comes to judging FU sons of horrible parents, I just follow edjr's lead.  He knows.

No junkie in the history of the world has ever been better off from being coddled and given things.  They need to feel pain and learn from their mistakes. The only way they will ever change is because they are at rock bottom

Yup. Nepotism is worse than racism amd more responsible for unequal treatment. 

Focked up atory. Normally I wouldn’t blame someone for their adult kid’s behavior but he only has a job by riding Andy’s coattails and so the Bug Cheeseburger bears some responsibility for it. No chance the Chiefs fire him but a less successful coach would get the axe.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Focked up atory. Normally I wouldn’t blame someone for their adult kid’s behavior but he only has a job by riding Andy’s coattails and so the Bug Cheeseburger bears some responsibility for it. No chance the Chiefs fire him but a less successful coach would get the axe.

Same reason they never cut Hill.

The right thing to do is part ways with Britt.  

No. Can't blame a 35 year old's father for the son's mistakes. It's not like creepy joey using his influence to cover up his kid's criminal activities.

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

He is no longer employed by the Chiefs. His contract had expired.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ah, my bad.

Biden got  his crackhead son a special commission in the navy. Even worse when you factor in he was given a security clearance. When he got the boot for smoking crack Biden sent him out into the world to be his bag man. 

22 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

right, so then the question becomes do the chiefs work to retain him with a new contract, or just agree to go a different direction

How could you ever expect a big fat sloth of a man with 0 self discipline to be a good father? Kids were doomed. Had no chance.

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

right, so then the question becomes do the chiefs work to retain him with a new contract, or just agree to go a different direction

They already answered that and said he would not be back. He had been suspended for one day and then his contract ended. 

34 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They already answered that and said he would not be back. He had been suspended for one day and then his contract ended. 

Hadn't seen that 👍

Wasn't Andy Reid's other son a druggie who committed suicide?

Andy Reid is a Mormon too and they think they're so focking perfect.

Just now, Gepetto said:

Wasn't Andy Reid's other son a druggie who committed suicide?

Andy Reid is a Mormon too and they think they're so focking perfect.

Overdosed. After him and his other scummy son were arrested for dealing. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Overdosed. After him and his other scummy son were arrested for dealing. 

Worst white father in history

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I'd bet against that.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But you're still ok with Tyreek Hill on the team?

It was just a zygote. Wasn’t a baby yet. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was just a zygote. Wasn’t a baby yet. 

Actually, I wasn't even getting at that.  I just find it interesting how Britt Reid gets into an ACCIDENT and his basically being shunned from a job because of a tragic ACCIDENT, while Tyreek Hill can get an extension/new contract, after PURPOSLY beating his wife (or girlfriend - not sure if they're married).  Hill isn't the only one mind you.  I just pointed him out because @cmh6476 is in favor of Reid not being with the team but doesn't have a problem with Hill.

I pointed this out on the fantasy portion of the website.  He chose not to address it.

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, I wasn't even getting at that.  I just find it interesting how Britt Reid gets into an ACCIDENT and his basically being shunned from a job because of a tragic ACCIDENT, while Tyreek Hill can get an extension/new contract, after PURPOSLY beating his wife (or girlfriend - not sure if they're married).  Hill isn't the only one mind you.  I just pointed him out because @cmh6476 is in favor of Reid not being with the team but doesn't have a problem with Hill.

I pointed this out on the fantasy portion of the website.  He chose not to address it.

Driving drunk is not an accident.

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A Junkie under the influence that Rams a car on the side of the road isn’t an accident. 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Driving drunk is not an accident.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A Junkie under the influence that Rams a car on the side of the road isn’t an accident. 

You're saying he purposely targeted an hit that car?

You're saying he purposely targeted an hit that car?

I’m saying it’s not an accident.  An accident isn’t something that comes about due to negligence or irresponsible actions. Are you really arguing this? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m saying it’s not an accident.  An accident isn’t something that comes about due to negligence or irresponsible actions. Are you really arguing this? 

Look, I'm not a proponent of drunk driving, but let's be honest, how many people who get into an accident while driving drunk and get nothing other more than a slap on the wrist, a fine, and a loss of license... for a few months?  All of them?  Either we start making significantly more severe penalties for drunk driving or we stop handing out harsher penalties to people based on whether it was news worthy or not.  Pick one and stick to it.

Look, I'm not a proponent of drunk driving, but let's be honest, how many people who get into an accident while driving drunk and get nothing other more than a slap on the wrist, a fine, and a loss of license... for a few months?  All of them?  Either we start making significantly more severe penalties for drunk driving or we stop handing out harsher penalties to people based on whether it was news worthy or not.  Pick one and stick to it.

I don’t need the government to let me know not to put innocent people in danger because I want to get drunk. It’s common sense at this point.  I don’t drink and drive because of other people, not because I might get a fine. 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t need the government to let me know not to put innocent people in danger because I want to get drunk. It’s common sense at this point.  I don’t drink and drive because of other people, not because I might get a fine. 

I don't disagree with you.  My only point of contention is "different rules for different people" approach.  Just pick a penalty and stick with it.  The everyday person does not lose his job in circumstances like this.  Sure, if they go to jail... they might, but there's not public outcry and pressure on the business to either fire or simply not retain that person's services.  Either we do it for no one or we do it for everyone.  Also, to the extent.  I don't need the government or anyone else to tell me not to beat my girlfriend... but if I did it, I probably face a harsh penalty while someone else gets a contract extension.  So, like I said... just be consistent.

If you think no NFL team should employ Britt Reid, fine... then you should think no one should employ Tyreek Hill (for example), either.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't disagree with you.  My only point of contention is "different rules for different people" approach.  Just pick a penalty and stick with it.  The everyday person does not lose his job in circumstances like this.  Sure, if they go to jail... they might, but there's not public outcry and pressure on the business to either fire or simply not retain that person's services.  Either we do it for no one or we do it for everyone.  Also, to the extent.  I don't need the government or anyone else to tell me not to beat my girlfriend... but if I did it, I probably face a harsh penalty while someone else gets a contract extension.  So, like I said... just be consistent.

If you think no NFL team should employ Britt Reid, fine... then you should think no one should employ Tyreek Hill (for example), either.

There are different rules for different people in all things in life. If I had an employee who got in a drunk driving accident that caused a 5 year old girl to have permanent brain damage and it came out in the paper that they worked for me, you are damn right that they would be canned on the spot.

Tyreek Hill has talent. Britt Reid only had that job because his father was the head coach.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There are different rules for different people in all things in life. If I had an employee who got in a drunk driving accident that caused a 5 year old girl to have permanent brain damage and it came out in the paper that they worked for me, you are damn right that they would be canned on the spot.

Tyreek Hill has talent. Britt Reid only had that job because his father was the head coach.

Then we agree to disagree.  I believe in treating people equally.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Everyone deserves a second chance, Britt's is just with another team.  Kareem Hunt's biggest mistake was lying, when called out on what happened with his incident.  You couldn't go back after the video contradicted what he initially told the team, but I'm glad he's getting a second chance.  You are aware that not all of the allegations ever proved to be factual, correct?  The KC Star did a sham job with that story, and while I'm not trying to apologize for any domestic abuse situation, not everything that was alleged regarding Tyreek in the past was ever confirmed to be true.  And wasn't the girlfriend beating incident related to college and impacted his draft status, where the incident with the Chiefs related to accusations of child abuse?  I apologize for not being all in the know with all the drama :bench: