Mike Isles

J-Rod broke up. So are you saying....... ??

...... We studs have a chance at JLo???

They’ll be J-Rod no more.

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have broken up, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The stunning split comes after the superstar couple twice postponed their wedding — and after rumors surfaced that the former Yankees third baseman had been playing the field with a young reality star.

28 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

...... We studs have a chance at JLo???

They’ll be J-Rod no more.

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have broken up, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The stunning split comes after the superstar couple twice postponed their wedding — and after rumors surfaced that the former Yankees third baseman had been playing the field with a young reality star.

Stunning split? Hasnt she been married like 7 times?

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

No thanks and she seems like the most selfish person on earth!

Hey, don't be fooled by the rocks that she got... she's still Jenny from the block. 

• Like 1

No thanks and she seems like the most selfish person on earth!

You wouldn’t bang her ? Once ? Hard ?

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

You wouldn’t bang her ? Once ? Hard ?

Hell no and I do think she is attractive but just can't stand her! I been with hott women but like their personalities. It's a no for me Dog. 

Okay maybe once! I'm getting old and got to figure how many options I have left.

I'm quite certain Jennifer lopez is not among those options. 

45 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm quite certain Jennifer lopez is not among those options. 

Awesome and like I said can't stand her personality!

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Hell no and I do think she is attractive but just can't stand her! I been with hott women but like their personalities. It's a no for me Dog. 

I just looked up a picture of her. She's vomit worthy ugly to me. 🤮

I don't know anything else about her though. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I just looked up a picture of her. She's vomit worthy ugly to me. 🤮

I don't know anything else about her though. 

The person she is makes me want to vomit! But you never heard of her before ? To funny! You are full of it! Good luck since she is single and I have no chance but maybe you do!

37 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Awesome and like I said can't stand her personality!

Oh I agree. I have no doubt she's a total kvnt.

Doesn't change the fact that bouncing off her taint for a while would be fun. Hell,  the fact that I pretty much loathe her would probably make it even more fun.

The person she is makes me want to vomit! But you never heard of her before ? To funny! You are full of it! Good luck since she is single and I have no chance but maybe you do!

I've heard her name a bunch, but I never really cared about the reference because I usually don't get in conversations that would involve her as a part of the actual topic. I just never looked her up or cared what she does for a living. I don't know if she sings or is some reality tv chick or whatever. No interest. And this music awards picture makes me want to 🤮. Nasty...

https://www.google.com/search?q=j+lo&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS925US925&sxsrf=ALeKk00XB2YXilu-JL8HcvGo8wNtCiWSdQ:1615637041289&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kU0yJTQckLwGyM%2C28SuSIv1PfDCiM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRC7ZndHh1DxqDtXNn3HLS67bGd-g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjC7rn_nK3vAhVzds0KHfVbBDcQ_h16BAhEEAE#imgrc=NhRb5qL_1csbxM

My girlfriend is amazed that I don't know who a lot of actors or actresses are and I tell her I don't care to know about any actors or actresses. I like movies and tv shows, so the people acting in them to me are the characters on the screen, I don't care about knowing who they are in real life. Usually, when I do know what an actor's real name is, it's for reasons that I don't care about, or, because they are infamous retards. 

It would be a hot dog down the hallway situation (like OldMaid) but I’d take one for the team (all men except Utilfag99) and bang her. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

It would be a hot dog down the hallway situation (like OldMaid) but I’d take one for the team (all men except Utilfag99) and bang her. 

Maybe you should start a new thread about having sex with your cats. Oh, you already did. Well, that's more your speed.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe you should start a new thread about having sex with your cats. Oh, you already did. Well, that's more your speed.

Keeping it real. 

I'll gladly take all the turns you guys pass on bcoz of her attitude. :lol:

Puff Diddy hit that and moved on. She’s a pig. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh I agree. I have no doubt she's a total kvnt.

Doesn't change the fact that bouncing off her taint for a while would be fun. Hell,  the fact that I pretty much loathe her would probably make it even more fun.

Yeah, I can’t imagine turning her down because of personality.  The thing is, she is desperately trying to maintain her youth and as such I imagine she would be quite wild in the sack.

Then again I don’t follow things enough to gauge her personality.  Alyssa Milano on the other hand would give me pause, even if she is currently in a skinny phase.  She used to be one of my faves (when she turned 18, pervs).  :wub: 

20 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hey, don't be fooled by the rocks that she got... she's still Jenny from the block. 

More like Jenny been around the block.

No thanks.  You guys can have her.