Utilit99

West Coast cities erupt in violence on Breonna Taylor anniversary

Wonder what creepy joe and kameltoe have to say about this? Antifa creating a "no-go zone" at the federal courthouse in Portland. But they're just a thought is all.

Major cities on the West Coast were among those seeing riots and protests Saturday night as demonstrators marked the one-year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s death in a police raid in Louisville, Kentucky.

Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland all saw clashes between crowds and police, with numerous arrests reported.

In Los Angeles, some demonstrators smashed store windows and threw rocks at police officers in Hollywood.

Social media videos showed police officers in riot gear near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street near the Hollywood Walk of Fame. One social media video showed a protester jumping on a police cruiser as it sped away.

At least one officer was injured in the clashes, police said, according to an on-air report from KNBC-TV in Los Angeles. The officer’s condition was not reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-coast-cities-erupt-in-violence-on-breonna-taylor-anniversary

Riot Season is starting early this year

"It's what they do"

55 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Good.  

Remember back when Trump would offer these cities help to manage the rioting and they turned it all down. Well, now they are flying solo for sure because the MSM will continue not paying that much attention to them other than saying they are mostly peaceful protests and their almighty leader creepy joe won't say a peep about any of it. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Remember back when Trump would offer these cities help to manage the rioting and they turned it all down. Well, now they are flying solo for sure because the MSM will continue not paying that much attention to them other than saying they are mostly peaceful protests and their almighty leader creepy joe won't say a peep about any of it. 

There is a lot about this that I don't understand but how are these people communicating?  How do they coordinate?  It's Facebook or Twitter, right?  How is coordinating an attack on a US city not considered terrorism and how are these tech companies not held liable for assisting in these attacks?  You tweet out that wearing two facemasks is dumb and your account is suspended.  WTF?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Turning the United States into the State of Chaos 

Im surprised these cities didn’t have more social workers on the street to serve milk & cookies to the mostly peaceful protesters.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Wonder what creepy joe and kameltoe have to say about this? Antifa creating a "no-go zone" at the federal courthouse in Portland. But they're just a thought is all.

Major cities on the West Coast were among those seeing riots and protests Saturday night as demonstrators marked the one-year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s death in a police raid in Louisville, Kentucky.

Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland all saw clashes between crowds and police, with numerous arrests reported.

In Los Angeles, some demonstrators smashed store windows and threw rocks at police officers in Hollywood.

Social media videos showed police officers in riot gear near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street near the Hollywood Walk of Fame. One social media video showed a protester jumping on a police cruiser as it sped away.

At least one officer was injured in the clashes, police said, according to an on-air report from KNBC-TV in Los Angeles. The officer’s condition was not reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-coast-cities-erupt-in-violence-on-breonna-taylor-anniversary

OMG 13 people arrested. I guess it’s a civil war out there. More people get arrested on a typical Saturday night when the clubs close.

This type of thing is very predictable. There is a peaceful protest. Most people go home before it gets too late. Then you’ve got a criminal element that is looking for trouble, most of whom weren’t at the protest, or showed up near the end of it. These thugs rightly get arrested for their illegal activity.

On Jan 6, a lot of people came to hear Trump’s last speech. Most went on their merry way. A couple thousand decided to storm the Capitol. I don’t think that people who listened to the speech and went home are criminals. Don’t paint all BLM supporters with the same brush. These idiots give a bad name to the movement, just like the insurrectionists on Jan 6 gave a bad name to Republicans.

Let’s call out the violent criminals on both sides. 

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

OMG 13 people arrested. I guess it’s a civil war out there. More people get arrested on a typical Saturday night when the clubs close.

This type of thing is very predictable. There is a peaceful protest. Most people go home before it gets too late. Then you’ve got a criminal element that is looking for trouble, most of whom weren’t at the protest, or showed up near the end of it. These thugs rightly get arrested for their illegal activity.

On Jan 6, a lot of people came to hear Trump’s last speech. Most went on their merry way. A couple thousand decided to storm the Capitol. I don’t think that people who listened to the speech and went home are criminals. Don’t paint all BLM supporters with the same brush. These idiots give a bad name to the movement, just like the insurrectionists on Jan 6 gave a bad name to Republicans.

But but but...  TRUMP!!!!!!! :lol:

She’s the fat one who was banging two drug dealers and helped one dump a body? 

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

But TRUMP!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: 

focking idiot :doh: 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s the fat one who was banging two drug dealers and helped one dump a body? 

They need to make a black version of the memory game.  Maybe not though.  That would be too hard.

43 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We've already called out the selfi riot.

Your side has made this a weekly event.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, dogcows said:

A couple thousand stormed the Capitol? Where do you come up with this crap?

2 hours ago, Old School said:

Turning the United States into the State of Chaos 

Im surprised these cities didn’t have more social workers on the street to serve milk & cookies to the mostly peaceful protesters.

Oh they have. Check out this massive social worker effort to stop the violence. Amazing what they can do:

"MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC !!!!!!!!!" They seriously actually have people they call medics at all these planned riots.  :lol:

I can see them planning it all.

"Ok, so here's the plan. You two jump onto the hood of cop car while the rest of us cause other trouble by breaking windows, throwing rocks, and hurting anyone in site, and other shlt. And if the cop car drives off with you on it, I will chase said cop car on foot and scream MEDIC 7 times. That will be the signal that I need you crusty, to chase after the cop car and when dogfarts falls off and gets run over, attend to his wounds with this bag of dirty towels and this old bottle of water. Got it?''

"Yeah, but what's MDCuck gonna do??

"He needs to feed the 🐮 or there will be consequences for all of us." 

"So true. Understood." 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Clearly Proud Boys disguised as BLM disguised as Antifa.

Our cities are burning!

You're a little late. They have been burning since last summer. Nothing to see here though. Only businesses trashed in 3 large cities, cops sent to the hospital with injuries and will be missing time at work. Liberal idiots like yourself jumping on police cars while they drive off. Business owners having to deal with all this crap. Oh, and they tried burning down the federal courthouse in Portland again. 

Like I said, nothing for a liberal to pay attention to here. They have more pressing matters of Trump and the selfie riot. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You're a little late. They have been burning since last summer. Nothing to see here though. Only businesses trashed in 3 large cities, cops sent to the hospital with injuries and will be missing time at work. Liberal idiots like yourself jumping on police cars while they drive off. Business owners having to deal with all this crap. Oh, and they tried burning down the federal courthouse in Portland again. 

Like I said, nothing for a liberal to pay attention to here. They have more pressing matters of Trump and the selfie riot. 

Typical Clownzo swagger ape hyperbole.

No, entire cities were not on fire.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/01/donald-trump/we-are-not-fire-authorities-dispute-trumps-false-c/

Portland, for example, is 145 square miles. There were 54 fires set over a 95-day period, so a miniscule percentage of Portland got burned.

Meanwhile, the lives of Congress and our vice president - not to mention the Capitol police - were at extreme risk when the alt-right mobbed traitorously attacked our cradle of Democracy.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/01/donald-trump/we-are-not-fire-authorities-dispute-trumps-false-c/

Portland, for example, is 145 square miles. There were 54 fires set over a 95-day period, so a miniscule percentage of Portland got burned.

Meanwhile, the lives of Congress and our vice president - not to mention the Capitol police - were at extreme risk when the alt-right mobbed traitorously attacked our cradle of Democracy.

TDS much? :lol:

:first:

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

54 fires is fine

one event where the only one killed was a protester and thats the headline

how many people have died in BLM riots?

This idiot child Rusty ruined the sanctuary and now he wants to ruin this too. 

18 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You're an absolute clown.

It's so funny how the left has no problem with people hurling Molotov cocktails at the police but you take one selfie and it's sky screaming time.  :cry:  I thought they were gonna rape me!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny how the request to call out violent criminals on both sides flew out the window immediately and reverted to trying to blame every liberal on the planet for the actions of a small number of extremists. Problem is, if you do that, then you’re going to get painted with the same broad brush when conservative nut-bags do something crazy like Jan 6.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

"MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC !!!!!!!!!" They seriously actually have people they call medics at all these planned riots.  :lol:

I can see them planning it all.

"Ok, so here's the plan. You two jump onto the hood of cop car while the rest of us cause other trouble by breaking windows, throwing rocks, and hurting anyone in site, and other shlt. And if the cop car drives off with you on it, I will chase said cop car on foot and scream MEDIC 7 times. That will be the signal that I need you crusty, to chase after the cop car and when dogfarts falls off and gets run over, attend to his wounds with this bag of dirty towels and this old bottle of water. Got it?''

"Yeah, but what's MDCuck gonna do??

"He needs to feed the 🐮 or there will be consequences for all of us." 

"So true. Understood." 

Dogturds says this happens all over the US and every weekend. It's no big deal. 🤣 Can you imagine being a retard of that level?

• Like 1

:( Democrats did this.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Dogturds says this happens all over the US and every weekend. It's no big deal. 🤣 Can you imagine being a retard of that level?

Hmm… I was referring to the number of arrests. You’re getting awfully worked up over a small disturbance caused by a few dozen morons.

A slut dope dealer and a junkie is what’s got em all worked up. The two of them were of no value to our society, they made it worse. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A slut dope dealer and a junkie is what’s got em all worked up. The two of them were of no value to our society, they made it worse. 

Why is every "hero" they put on a pedestal a total POS human? I know why.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's unreal how seriously retarded leftists have become in this country. Certifiable.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dogcows said:

I guess it’s a civil war out there.

Nope. Not yet. But hopefully. 

Where will you hide?  Or will you fight back? And by fight back, I mean whack someone across the face with a  d!ldo after you spray them with cotton candy flavored hairspray?

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Funny how the request to call out violent criminals on both sides flew out the window immediately and reverted to trying to blame every liberal on the planet for the actions of a small number of extremists. Problem is, if you do that, then you’re going to get painted with the same broad brush when conservative nut-bags do something crazy like Jan 6.

Yeah, but that wasn't the case.  One side completely controls the narrative, without a doubt, and bent over backward to paint with a broad brush the riots that swept the nation as peaceful, and the events on Jan 6th as close to the end of the world as possible minus aliens attacking.  

That's the hypocrisy that drives most of us crazy.