Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

The NBA stands with the Asian Community.....

But, that act was a sexual deviant psycho.  It wasn't a "racist" attack, it was a sociopath attack.  

WTF?  It's as if people live in a virtue signaling alternate reality.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He killed some whites too. 

6 Asians 2 Whites right?  

Do WLM?  Or is this just a chance to virtue signal?  

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He killed some whites too. 

Just collateral damage for his racism according to the FBG guys.

I swear if CNN fed them sh!t flavored ice cream they'd eat it and say it was the best thing they've ever had 

• Thanks 2

All it takes is one sexual deviant white person for the media to jump all over us. 

No mention of the thousands of black on asian attacks. None. You have to dig. But that story is national news.

Dog bits man.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

All it takes is one sexual deviant white person for the media to jump all over us. 

No mention of the thousands of black on asian attacks. None. You have to dig. But that story is national news.

Dog bits man.

People are saying that white supremacists are a problem. They’re not saying white people in general are a problem. If you’re not a white supremacist, then why would that bother you? Hmm....

Consider that this piece of garbage who claims to be a sex addict drove out of Atlanta, ignoring its myriad strip clubs to target massage parlors with “asian” literally on the sign. I’m not buying the argument that it had zero to do with race.

When you only see race, because you're actually a racist, everything is about race.

When you are driving a narrative, the white people who also died don't matter. 

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

People are saying that white supremacists are a problem. They’re not saying white people in general are a problem. If you’re not a white supremacist, then why would that bother you? Hmm....

Consider that this piece of garbage who claims to be a sex addict drove out of Atlanta, ignoring its myriad strip clubs to target massage parlors with “asian” literally on the sign. I’m not buying the argument that it had zero to do with race.

While it's still early in this story and things change, your last sentence, the bolded isn't our argument per se.  It's what the psychopath actually told the authorities.  

Normally white supremacists are PROUD to be so, they are so deranged to kill people they admit to it, its their thing, they believe it with all their being.  

An example, I went to a 50 percent white, 48 black and 2 percent other pubic H.S.  in bumfock North Carolina.  There were fights all the time....white on white, white on black, black on black.  When I see two PEOPLE have an argument I just assume its an argument between two dipshits.  

When white boys who grew up sheltered in uber white communities grow up, they immediately think its race related.  Because, well....what else could it be for Heavens sake?!@!   And all those media moguls who got journalism degrees who are lily white fockers all grown up can't help themselves.  And people like you eat it up with a spoon. 

EAD

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Again white supremacists are not an actual problem in this country. It's a dog whistle for low information morons like you. It's a way to attack white people and prevent them from organizing. White people are not allowed to have anything race based around just white people. Yet every other race is allowed to organize and push its agenda. NAACP, JDL, APAAC etc.. 

As for why this incel loser attacked those shops. You don't know this, but most of those Asian "massage" parlors are NOT "massage" parlors. They are sex shops. This degen probably went to them a lot and cost him a lot of money. He's clearly a mentally ill person. The fact remains the media jump all over this with muh white supremacy and #stopasian violence. while completely ignoring the fact the vast majority of violence happening to Asians is coming from the black population. 

I already schooled you when it comes to WHO is responsible for most of the violent crime here in America. And it's not your stupid focking dog whistle. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

While it's still early in this story and things change, your last sentence, the bolded isn't our argument per se.  It's what the psychopath actually told the authorities.  

Normally white supremacists are PROUD to be so, they are so deranged to kill people they admit to it, its their thing, they believe it with all their being.  

An example, I went to a 50 percent white, 48 black and 2 percent other pubic H.S.  in bumfock North Carolina.  There were fights all the time....white on white, white on black, black on black.  When I see two PEOPLE have an argument I just assume its an argument between two dipshits.  

When white boys who grew up sheltered in uber white communities grow up, they immediately think its race related.  Because, well....what else could it be for Heavens sake?!@!   And all those media moguls who got journalism degrees who are lily white fockers all grown up can't help themselves.  And people like you eat it up with a spoon. 

EAD

x infinity on that bolded ... perfectly articulated 🏆

was the same way up here in NYC.

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

EAD

seriou question...do you know all the things psychopath told authorities?

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

EAD

I am sure you could be right. It’s not correct for me to jump to conclusions; it could be that he visited those exact establishments in the past and was taking some kind of revenge, or even as he supposedly said, he considered them to be a source of sexual temptation for him. He’s obviously got some mental issues if he thinks killing others to prevent him from succumbing to sexual temptation makes sense.

But with the recent increase of attacks on Asian people, that is the first thing that will enter most people’s minds, and it is odd when you see how far he drove to get to specifically Asian Massage places.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

seriou question...do you know all the things psychopath told authorities?

No, it happened today.  I am only going by the latest information.  What else can we do?  Obviously, like any other issue or story or whatever things change as more information goes out but here is what I do know at this time.  March 17th 7:29pm EST.

1.  A man goes crazy and shoots up an Asian Parler.
  2. All people ASSUME it is race related, I bet you didn't even know two white people were shot as well.
  3.  The athourties come out and say that the psychopath said he hated his sex deviant ways, blamed them yada yada and it was nothing to do with race.  
  4.  The MSM and liberal media and persons so WANT it to be about race they cannot fathom it not being so.

And here we are

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

EAD

Spot on. The cucks of this world, and this bored, have never been around black people enough to know they aren’t all victims.  

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine seeing this tweet and being mad. 😂 

I love the NBA, I hate it being a victim of the nonsensical wok-ism of the past couple years.  

Real question for MDC, if that is even possible because I truly think he is a troll persona behind his keyboard.   What do you actually care about?  Like, for real.  Don't say: "well its not the NBA?" with lol emojis like you normally would.  

What does MDC actually care about?  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I love the NBA, I hate it being a victim of the nonsensical wok-ism of the past couple years.  

Real question for MDC, if that is even possible because I truly think he is a troll persona behind his keyboard.   What do you actually care about?  Like, for real.  Don't say: "well its not the NBA?" with lol emojis like you normally would.  

His barn yard wife? But that's only a maybe. He may need her money.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I care about my family. Your point?

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

His barn yard wife? But that's only a maybe. He may need her money.

There’s that Peefoam wit youre known for. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

monkey death car needs the money from the cow. So sad. Can't support himself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

White privilege. Systemic racism.  These terms are used to condemn all white people.  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It's hard to get between your internet battles with other Geeks,  it goes off in deep rabbit holes and tangents.

My point, which was your question to me was why did I ask that question.  Because you are hard to figure out, what you actually believe and stand for.  You say one thing one day then go off the rails the other.  MDC is ultra liberal at heart, probably has he/her/us on his Facebook but tries to play tough here.  

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's hard to get between your internet battles with other Geeks,  it goes off in deep rabbit holes and tangents.

My point, which was your question to me was why did I ask that question.  Because you are hard to figure out, what you actually believe and stand for.  You say one thing one day then go off the rails the other.  MDC is ultra liberal at heart, probably has he/her/us on his Facebook but tries to play tough here.  

You got me. :thumbsup: 

I’m pretty much tired of every non-progressive white being labeled a white supremacist. 
Any story is now being twisted to label Whitey as bad. 

The NBA jumping on board now, thinking they finally found a white guy being racist to Asians is a focking joke considering how much black on Asian violence is being condoned or ignored. 

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He’s a friendless troll who’s desperate for attention and will do anything to fit in. Poser 

Isn't their thing kneeling? 

I remember when Kenyan Martin tried to call out Jeremy Lin for wearing braids (which aren’t even a black thing, many cultures wore dreads and braids in history), saying “we get it, you want to be black.”. Then Lin owned him by pointing out Martin has Chinese letter tatoos which actually is cultural appropriation. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

No, it happened today.  I am only going by the latest information.  What else can we do?  Obviously, like any other issue or story or whatever things change as more information goes out but here is what I do know at this time.  March 17th 7:29pm EST.

1.  A man goes crazy and shoots up an Asian Parler.
  2. All people ASSUME it is race related, I bet you didn't even know two white people were shot as well.
  3.  The athourties come out and say that the psychopath said he hated his sex deviant ways, blamed them yada yada and it was nothing to do with race.  
  4.  The MSM and liberal media and persons so WANT it to be about race they cannot fathom it not being so.

And here we are

yeah, I don't think you are wrong.  Just don't think if dogcows says there could be a race element that he is solely led by the media.  You yourself said all people think its race related.  

29 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I remember when Kenyan Martin tried to call out Jeremy Lin for wearing braids (which aren’t even a black thing, many cultures wore dreads and braids in history), saying “we get it, you want to be black.”. Then Lin owned him by pointing out Martin has Chinese letter tatoos which actually is cultural appropriation. 

I just looked this up...HA!!

48 minutes ago, Old School said:

I’m pretty much tired of every non-progressive white being labeled a white supremacist. 
Any story is now being twisted to label Whitey as bad. 

The NBA jumping on board now, thinking they finally found a white guy being racist to Asians is a focking joke considering how much black on Asian violence is being condoned or ignored. 

That isn’t happening though. Whenever a white supremacist is called out, SOME people think that they are also being targeted. Nobody said “all white people are white supremacists”‘ or “all white people are committing racist violence against Asians.” Funny thing though, some of the same people who feel they are being singled out when white supremacists are called out, will then blame all black people for being violent against Asians. Not some subgroup of black people or a movement among them. Instead, it’s “black on Asian violence” which is their supposedly equal comparison to “white supremacist” violence.

It seems to me with the knee-jerk responses, that people are labeling themselves as white supremacists, then pretending that others put that label upon them.

Again, if somebody posts “white supremacists committed a crime” and you feel personally offended by that, it says way more about you than the person pointing out the problem with white supremacist groups in America.

The FBI is taking the problem seriously. We all should. Most white people are NOT white supremacists, just like most Latinos are not in MS-13, nor are most black people crack addicts, etc. etc. or whatever negative stereotypes we have about racial groups.

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, I don't think you are wrong.  Just don't think if dogcows says there could be a race element that he is solely led by the media.  You yourself said all people think its race related.  

Asians are less than 4% of the population in Georgia, but this guy just magically happened to have a shooting where 75% of the victims were Asian? At the very least, he seems to have had an Asian sexual fetish if that’s the type of place he was going to get off…

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Asians are less than 4% of the population in Georgia, but this guy just magically happened to have a shooting where 75% of the victims were Asian? At the very least, he seems to have had an Asian sexual fetish if that’s the type of place he was going to get off…

See this is where you dummies lose me.  If a serial killer kills prostitutes. 6 black 2 white.  Know what people thought? He had a vendetta against prostitutes.   

But now...this would change.  The 2 white prostitutes would be ignored and the narrative from the horrible media would be he had a thing against black women.

It has to be about race now.  Even if it isn't true because you simple minded morons eat that up with a spoon and click and click and click.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

White privilege. Systemic racism.  These terms are used to condemn all white people.  

Who told you that? The things I’ve read on the topic have generally been about what did or did not change after segregation was made illegal in the 1960s. Also, what lingering effects there have been from the days of Jim Crow, etc. The scholars who are serious about the issues focus on things like that, NOT on accusing all white people of wrongdoing.

Things like banks discriminating against people based on race, police favoring or disfavoring people based on race, hiring based on race… that’s what they are talking about. Most people aren’t in charge of those systems, so the point is not to make white people on the whole feel guilty, but to pressure the people in power to root out the remnants of racist policies still in their systems.

Are there some people who want all white people to feel guilty? Sure, but that’s not the point of studying systemic racism in America. Those types of people use such studies to promote their own agenda, totally against what the actual people doing the studies wanted.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See this is where you dummies lose me.  If a serial killer kills prostitutes. 6 black 2 white.  Know what people thought? He had a vendetta against prostitutes.   

But now...this would change.  The 2 white prostitutes would be ignored and the narrative from the horrible media would be he had a thing against black women.

It has to be about race now.  Even if it isn't true because you simple minded morons eat that up with a spoon and click and click and click.  

He drove from Atlanta to two different places that he knew were Asian massage parlors to shoot women there. It’s not hard to read between the lines, unless you’re hoping to make some weird counterpoint. At least admit the dude must have had an Asian fetish if he was driving around to do such things specifically with Asian women. Or just put on the blinders because you’re worried about an imagined culture war. These places literally had the word “Asian” on the sign…. 

I don’t know anything about this guy or his motivations, but to me, “Asian Massage Parlor” is code for more than just massages.  I suppose that in and of itself is racist in today’s woke culture.  :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He drove from Atlanta to two different places that he knew were Asian massage parlors to shoot women there. It’s not hard to read between the lines, unless you’re hoping to make some weird counterpoint. At least admit the dude must have had an Asian fetish if he was driving around to do such things specifically with Asian women. Or just put on the blinders because you’re worried about an imagined culture war. These places literally had the word “Asian” on the sign…. 

God youre simple minded.  How many Asian massage parlors did he bypass to get to the second one?  Any idea? No. And I don't know either.  Maybe he had an issue with #2 for some reason.  You don't know.  I don't know.  What I do know is what the local law enforcement says.  That it wasn't racially motivated. 

I hope the next time something like this happens and the cops do say it was racially motivated you scrutinize the perps actions to make sure they are right. After all, you seem to be more in the know about this stuff. 

Utterly ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

God youre simple minded.  How many Asian massage parlors did he bypass to get to the second one?  Any idea? No. And I don't know either.  Maybe he had an issue with #2 for some reason.  You don't know.  I don't know.  What I do know is what the local law enforcement says.  That it wasn't racially motivated. 

I hope the next time something like this happens and the cops do say it was racially motivated you scrutinize the perps actions to make sure they are right. After all, you seem to be more in the know about this stuff. 

Utterly ridiculous 

That is NOT what law enforcement said. They said that the killer CLAIMED it wasn’t racially motivated! As we know, mass murderers are very trustworthy.

”Police said that it was too early to entirely rule out that racism might have played some role in the violence”

And don’t forget, here is your cop who seems to believe the killer when he said it wasn’t racial:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/jay-baker-racist-shirt/

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That is NOT what law enforcement said. They said that the killer CLAIMED it wasn’t racially motivated! As we know, mass murderers are very trustworthy.

”Police said that it was too early to entirely rule out that racism might have played some role in the violence”

I swear to God if that quote came from CNN which I'm willing to bet it did then you just doubled down on stupid

15 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

what if he did it at a NAACP center?

Georgia spa shooting suspect attended rehab for sex addiction, felt 'merciless remorse' for engaging in sexual acts

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/03/17/georgia-spa-shooter-robert-aaron-long-sex-addiction/4741925001/