Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

FF killer

I like some of Drake's songs, but I doubt he takes away too much from Jacobs. He has good lateral vision due to his hammerhead eyes, but his forward vision is hampered a bit. 

Jacobs value keeps dropping, looks like the cheese that’s you stands alone. 

Good day. 

If your in a ppr league be weary of Mixon being used as a two down back mostly.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, weepaws said:

Non ppr a late round pick of Rhamondre Stevenson might be a good ideal, but make it a late pick. 

In non ppr I would be cautious of drafting D Harris , this kid can produce, and he could be the short yardage rb.  

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

In non ppr I would be cautious of drafting D Harris , this kid can produce, and he could be the short yardage rb.  

Bill will split them no matter what. He has won more SBs than any other coach doing it with rbbc. Why would an old coach who is probably as full of himself as it gets change?

Bill is so full of himself that he couldn't wait to get rid of the true Brains of the  team Tom Brady

Lol I would agree, he’s not going to change , doesn’t need to now.  

On 8/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, weepaws said:

Once again mr Stevenson is looking pretty darn good, when they start making comparison to Blount I’m in, and no nfl team knows a good Blount like the Pats. 

Gaskin looked like the true rb1 on the Dolphins , and I think that’s a wrap with that situation. 

Bridgewater should be the Broncos starting Qb, he probably won’t be, Denver really wants to go with the back as there starter, be careful drafting any Broncos. 

I can’t wait to compare Bridgewater stats from last season to Darnold this season, the Panthers I think let the better Qb go.