jerryskids

Lily from AT&T commercials is ...

She's still sexxxy as hell though.

Fock Marry Kill

Lily,  a down syndromed swimsuit model and AOC?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

She's still sexxxy as hell though.

Eh, I’d still hit it of course, but that shirt is expanding and it ain’t just boobage.  :cry: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hourglass :wub: 

These days she’s shaped more like 1/2 an hourglass.  :( 

• Haha 1

She could lose a couple of LBS but still hot. Although that haircut aint helping very much.

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

This. 

I just looked her up. I didn't know she was in so many shows or movies and does stand up comedy as well as directing some shlt.  

I guess she's really engaged on social media but is super quiet about personal life. Good for her. Smart.

Also if you look up more pics on her she really is pretty curvy overall. Child bearing hips for days. 

I bet you she has a few dark secrets that she doesn't want out there.

Pics: https://www.google.com/search?q=milana+vayntrub&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS925US925&sxsrf=ALeKk02SXnHgO1x2nglCMacNsB_hm9j4kw:1616271322372&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=zItMYU0L7vAiEM%2C9hiEQI1bWKGmoM%2C%2Fm%2F0svx34w&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSBoMfxW4Kp2BQ08hl5X4TYvfa6kQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin3J7w17_vAhWll-AKHVeoC-QQ_B16BAgnEAE#imgrc=p9Qe6RbppXULoM

Milana Vayntrub was born in Uzbekistan in 1987. When she was two years old, her family moved to the USA and she grew up in LA.

At five years old, Milana was already an actress, featuring in Mattel Barbie TV adverts.

Over the years, Milana’s career has seen her appear in TV series and films including Life Happens, Ghostbusters, ER, Lizzie McGuire, This Is Us, Robot Chicken and Marvel Rising.

Milana Vayntrub is active on social media and has been taking to Instagram for 10 years. Follow her @mintmilana where she has around 880k followers already. Milana also has 550k followers on TikTok under the same handle.

The AT&T actress often shares what she’s up to with her fans via IG. In a 2020 post, she reveals that she not only devotes her time to appearing on-screen, but she’s also been directing behind the scenes for over seven years.

As well as acting, Milana is also a comedian and activist. Judging by her IG account, Milana may or may not already have children. She often posts photos with her friends and family – inlcuding adorable babies – however, details of her personal life are currently unconfirmed.

55 minutes ago, Strike said:

This. 

They never show her midsection straight on. Covered up or on an angle

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Some can't handle curvy woman..... I'm totally in still. 

Yes.  She's hot.  I'd fock her pregnant.  

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

But fat is beautiful. 🤮

butt fat? 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

She's a Jew too.

JILF

Gross

Most all of us get there I think, which is why its important to enjoy that young body while you have it 

She got ALLLLLL bent out of shape because someone commented about how hot she was or how big her rack was on instagram.  Called it sexual harassment or something stupid like that.

Honey you're not doing commercials because you're a really nice person.   Embrace what god gave you and run with it

On 3/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, jerryskids said:

Porking out.  WTF?!  :( 

She has more of a preggo walk than a "getting fat" walk.

I can't believe more people think she is getting fat than pregnant.

It is not a sitcom, she should just show off being pregnant, who cares.

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I can't believe more people think she is getting fat than pregnant.

It is not a sitcom, she should just show off being pregnant, who cares.

Yeah, didn't we have the same thing recently with Toyota Jan?  I believe they worked it into the commercials.  🤔

She grew on me and was sneaky cute.  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Yeah, didn't we have the same thing recently with Toyota Jan?  I believe they worked it into the commercials.  🤔

She grew on me and was sneaky cute.  :thumbsup:

She looks like Woody from Toy Story.

Just now, Reality said:

She looks like Woody from Toy Story.

Wood(y) :thumbsup:

On 3/20/2021 at 7:19 PM, TimmySmith said:

They keep stashing her lower half behind bigger and bigger objects.

This is funny.  ATT should run with this idea during the entire tournament where by the Finals everything is blocked but the top of her head down to her eyes.  That'd be a riot.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She has more of a preggo walk than a "getting fat" walk.

I showed one of the commercials to my wife and told her about this thread.  In about a nanosecond she said "yeah, she's pregnant." 

So all is well with the world.  :thumbsup:  

On 3/20/2021 at 7:19 PM, TimmySmith said:

They keep stashing her lower half behind bigger and bigger objects.

That could be her thing.  She might not want it to be obvious that she's preggo.  I'm also guessing that's why they paired he up with the other girl not too long ago.  She probably told them she was pregnant and they they thought they'd try out a new girl if Lily needed to miss time or doesn't re-up on her contract.

So now, people commenting on the looks of a model is sexual harassment. :lol:.  And there is no doubt in my mind she is pregnant.  There is also no doubt she doesn't direct those commercials.  She crazy. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

So now, people commenting on the looks of a model is sexual harassment. :lol:.  And there is no doubt in my mind she is pregnant.  There is also no doubt she doesn't direct those commercials.  She crazy. 

Not even harassment..it's sexual ASSAULT!!!!!