jerryskids

Lily from AT&T commercials is ...

I guess I’ve seen her commercials but I hadn’t really noticed Lily - I watch a lot more Netflix and Prime than regular TV these days. I looked the actress up. She’s smoking. Like, way better looking in other pics than in the commercials. 

Smoke show. 

You guys are complaining about that? 😂 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I guess I’ve seen her commercials but I hadn’t really noticed Lily - I watch a lot more Netflix and Prime than regular TV these days. I looked the actress up. She’s smoking. Like, way better looking in other pics than in the commercials. 

Smoke show. 

Um what?   What the hell are you talking about?  Who is complaining about her being smoking hot?

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Um what?   What the hell are you talking about?  Who is complaining about her being smoking hot?

I thought she’s supposed to be overweight now? :doh: 

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets attacked on Twitter/Facebook.  There’s an easy way not to be attacked in those platforms. Get off of them, they are sewers. 

• Thanks 2

On 3/22/2021 at 10:26 AM, jerryskids said:

I showed one of the commercials to my wife and told her about this thread.  In about a nanosecond she said "yeah, she's pregnant." 

So all is well with the world.  :thumbsup:  

A few years ago we were at a Kohl's department store and the checkout girl was kind of chunky. My GF asks her "When are you due", to which the girl responded "I'm not pregnant."  Awkward........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Smoke show. 

uhhhh 😒

there is nothing remarkable about this chick at all, except for her fame ... which is why she's queen of the incels - she seems attainable enough, but, again, nothing other worldly. 

plus she got plugged into a sorta techie gig with her commercials ... counterperson, sure - but techie ish, nonetheless.

ergo, her poster hangs right next to Bernie's in all those dweeb ass basements.  

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets attacked on Twitter/Facebook.  There’s an easy way not to be attacked in those platforms. Get off of them, they are sewers. 

Or ignore the comments from the bitter angry babies who have nothing better to do while sitting in their parents' basement.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or ignore the comments from the bitter angry babies who have nothing better to do while sitting in their parents' basement.

Nope. These people are there for attention, so that’s not gonna work. They want the adulation, but can’t take the negative. They have to see the negative before they block. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. These people are there for attention, so that’s not gonna work. They want the adulation, but can’t take the negative. They have to see the negative before they block. 

Truth.  They want to be adored and put on a pedestal.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Truth.  They want to be adored and put on a pedestal.

The worst in our society now have the largest voice. Why is Alec Baldwin still a thing? Twitter. Thousands of others like him remain in the public eye only because  of social media. Without it they would have to act or sing to remain relevant. You know, do something. 

57 minutes ago, Strike said:

A few years ago we were at a Kohl's department store and the checkout girl was kind of chunky. My GF asks her "When are you due", to which the girl responded "I'm not pregnant."  Awkward........

Dang... I thought only we guys did that.  Once.  Then we learn to never presume again.  :D 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The worst in our society now have the largest voice. Why is Alec Baldwin still a thing? Twitter. Thousands of others like him remain in the public eye only because  of social media. Without it they would have to act or sing to remain relevant. You know, do something. 

This is dumb.  Alec Baldwin is still a thing because he is a great actor.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

This is dumb.  Alec Baldwin is still a thing because he is a great actor.

I didn’t  say he wasn’t a good actor (he’s not great) I spoke of his relevancy. Learn to  read

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Dang... I thought only we guys did that.  Once.  Then we learn to never presume again.  :D 

Pretty much my thoughts.  After we were alone I said to her "Even *I* know not to say something like that."  Obviously, the GF was very embarrassed.  The checkout girl was very gracious about it thankfully.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

:wave: yup, guilty.

Only use my inside my head voice ever since.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t  say he wasn’t a good actor (he’s not great) I spoke of his relevancy. Learn to  read

Thus is even more dumb.  He is relevant because he is a great actor.  He is not a thing because of Twitter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Thus is even more dumb.  He is relevant because he is a great actor.  He is not a thing because of Twitter.

Eh, I haven't seen that much of his stuff but what I have seen is bleh.  I suspect you keep saying this because he's such a Trump hater.  Or else you just keep misspelling the words "child abuser" as "actor." 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

he really shines here ...

29 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

“Remains in the public eye”. Not what put him in the public eye. Again, reading ain’t your thang. Use your eyes, not your feelings. 

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Eh, I haven't seen that much of his stuff but what I have seen is bleh.  I suspect you keep saying this because he's such a Trump hater.  Or else you just keep misspelling the words "child abuser" as "actor." 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Remains in the public eye”. Not what put him in the public eye. Again, reading ain’t your thang. Use your eyes, not your feelings. 

I get you dont like him because of his politics, but it is making you say stupid things.  He has remained in the public eye because of his incredible body of work for the last 30 years.  

40 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I get you dont like him because of his politics, but it is making you say stupid things.  He has remained in the public eye because of his incredible body of work for the last 30 years.  

I don't even know what his politics are but why are you obessing over this man crush you have on him. Jeez, keep it to yourself.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't even know what his politics are but why are you obessing over this man crush you have on him. Jeez, keep it to yourself.

He's an actor and hates Trump.  Pretty obvious he's a liberal.  That said, I haven't seen him do anything of substance in years.  I know he's done voice work for animated movies and such, but I don't think he's been a lead role in anything since 30 Rock, I believe.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Smoke show. 

I'm sure for what you are used to getting, yeah, she's a smoke show...but for the rest of at the GC, she's barely 'last call' pretty.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Smoke show. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm sure for you are used to getting, yeah, she's a smoke show...but for the rest of at the GC, she's barely 'last call' pretty.

LOL, are you guys on a different board than the rest of us?  Exaggerate much? 🤣

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm sure for you are used to getting, yeah, she's a smoke show...but for the rest of at the GC, she's barely 'last call' pretty.

Most geeks:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

stfu Idiot99

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

stfu Idiot99

Aww...I offended your man crush on some actor.

Sounds like teenie boppers crushing on Rod Stewart. :lol:

I genuinely hate humanity anymore.  We are so self-absorbed and annoying.  I'm rooting for Covid.  

• Like 1

... someone needs to tell her not to flatter herself so much - i never once considered looking at her to be a "privelege" 

Someone should tell her bosses at AT&T that straight men only pay attention to the ads when we found her cute with awesome tittays. This is advertising for cell phones not a focking PSA about women's issues. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

Can you imagine clicking send with your name attached to that sh1t?  What a focking maroon.

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

God, these focking people...

“Hey, Milana, how’s it going?  So here’s the deal.  You aren’t exactly the Daniel Day Lewis of actresses.  Honestly, we don’t care if you say a single word, we just liked you because you were hot in a girl next door way.  Now you are getting a little pudgy.  If you are preggo, that is cool, we can deal with that.  But if so you are being very hush hush about it, and now you are giving us this attitude like you are depriving us of pics of pudgy maybe preggo you.  I feel confident that I speak for the males of the world in saying... whatever, we aren’t really interested in those pics, except for some fetish freaks.  And if you never feel safe again, rest assured that there are thousands of women on the internet as hot as you who are willing to share their pictures with us, so don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine.

Yours truly,

Jerryskids”

• Thanks 2

I guess she thinks she got this job because of her super talented acting/directing/comedy and not her looks.  That’s cute.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I guess she thinks she got this job because of her super talented acting/directing/comedy and not her looks.  That’s cute.

Would anyone even know who she was except for the series of commercials?