jerryskids

Lily from AT&T commercials is ...

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

“Hey, Milana, how’s it going?  So here’s the deal.  You aren’t exactly the Daniel Day Lewis of actresses.  Honestly, we don’t care if you say a single word, we just liked you because you were hot in a girl next door way.  Now you are getting a little pudgy.  If you are preggo, that is cool, we can deal with that.  But if so you are being very hush hush about it, and now you are giving us this attitude like you are depriving us of pics of pudgy maybe preggo you.  I feel confident that I speak for the males of the world in saying... whatever, we aren’t really interested in those pics, except for some fetish freaks.  And if you never feel safe again, rest assured that there are thousands of women on the internet as hot as you who are willing to share their pictures with us, so don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine.

Yours truly,

Jerryskids”

Awesome.  I wish we could send this to her somehow.

...a mullet wearing, clown makeup clad toad that is 3 cheeseburgers away from being Kathleen Turner. I'd rather remove my hog with a zest grater before sticking it her rotting fish bucket. I'd tie her up in a corner, and make her watch me fock a flesh light with the label "sexier than Lily".

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Would anyone even know who she was except for her titties, which she had nothing to do with? 

On 3/27/2021 at 7:48 AM, fandandy said:

I genuinely hate humanity anymore.  We are so self-absorbed and annoying.  I'm rooting for Covid.  

im still on the aids bandwagon.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:45 AM, fandandy said:

God, these focking people...

So is she pregnant or not?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think we've lost the privilege of finding out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Now I leaning fat.  And totally bs crazy. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Now I leaning fat.  And totally bs crazy. 

I hope just fat.  That would be great.  She is prolly so pissed.

Fingers crossed that she'll wise up and realize that she is irrelevant without hetero men liking her for her cute face and awesome tittays.  Then in order to "prove" that she has the "power" she hits the gym and then posts some empowering nekkid pics. :banana:

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

She's pregnant.  Lily and I are expecting the baby to get here in June.

I don’t think she’s preggers. She’s showing up on my Directv screen saver and she’s a moose.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Cool.  Who's the father?

Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

I think she was pregnant -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZsasEAPczG/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=be63d6ff-4abc-445b-be9b-d1915ada798d&ig_mid=AA60D3DA-1055-4197-B11E-13754C0FFA23

Weirdly she also wrote this article about herself (and her prior abortion) but I don’t think says when the baby was born.  I think some people thought 2020 because she was talking about breaking her ankle then.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-us-actress-milana-vayntrub-my-abortion-story

Thought of this thread after seeing the commercial with Lebron (may have been this one, not sure) where she’s starting to allow glimpses of the bottom half of her body

Does anyone actually think she and Lebron were in the same state much less the same room in that commercial?  

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think she was pregnant -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZsasEAPczG/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=be63d6ff-4abc-445b-be9b-d1915ada798d&ig_mid=AA60D3DA-1055-4197-B11E-13754C0FFA23

Weirdly she also wrote this article about herself (and her prior abortion) but I don’t think says when the baby was born.  I think some people thought 2020 because she was talking about breaking her ankle then.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-us-actress-milana-vayntrub-my-abortion-story

Thought of this thread after seeing the commercial with Lebron (may have been this one, not sure) where she’s starting to allow glimpses of the bottom half of her body

Her boobages seem smaller.  :( 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Her boobages seem smaller.  :( 

Uh oh she must not be breastfeeding.   Breast is best!

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh oh she must not be breastfeeding.   Breast is best!

Amen to that.  When my wife was nursing she got back to her normal weight but I swear half of it was in her ginormous breasteses.  They were magnificent!  :banana: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Amen to that.  When my wife was nursing she got back to her normal weight but I swear half of it was in her ginormous breasteses.  They were magnificent!  :banana: 

Agreed.  Those were some good times (when you were at work). 

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Agreed.  Those were some good times (when you were at work). 

They were too much for one man to satisfy, thanks for the help!

Just now, jerryskids said:

They were too much for one man to satisfy, thanks for the help!

Us cancer AND Eskimo brothers gotta always have each other's back. :cheers: