Djgb13

Queue the mass shootings

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you didn’t. You showed nothing. Keep trying. 

You said there was no evidence. I successfully showed you evidence. 

Here is some more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

https://www.adl.org/blog/proud-boys-bigotry-is-on-full-display

The image was taken in Washington, D.C. and featured a man standing alongside a group of Proud Boys and wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the cryptic text “6MWE.” This code for “6 Million Wasn’t Enough” is a not-so-veiled reference to the Holocaust.

Are you one of them?

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Here is some more:

https://www.adl.org/blog/proud-boys-bigotry

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Here is some more:

https://www.adl.org/blog/proud-boys-bigotry-is-on-full-display

Are you one of them?

-is-on-full-display

Are you one of them?

So some guy stands next to them and they are on the hook for him being an anti-semite? Nice try. And oh yeah, Wikipedia ? Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So some guy stands next to them and their on the hook for him being an anti-semite? Nice try. And oh yeah, Wikipedia ? Lol. 

How convenient that you dismiss information sources so as not to remotely challenge your belief system. The Proud Boys are alt-right racists focks. Quit defending them.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

How convenient that you dismiss information sources so as not to remotely challenge your belief system. The Proud Boys are alt-right racists focks. Quit defending them.

I defend  them from race baiters like you calling them racists. When they do something racist, I won’t. We’ll both have to wait, because as of yet they are clean. You go ahead and keep your eyes out. The FBI had been crawling up their ass for some time now, so if they have we shouldn’t have to wait. Let me know. You haven’t shown it as of yet. 

I finally see why white supremecy is the greatest threat to our country.  I learned today, through countless Twitter users, that the shooter being of middle eastern decent makes him white.  So, by that notion, Islamic extremism is actually white supremecy.  It all makes sense now.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I finally see why white supremecy is the greatest threat to our country.  I learned today, through countless Twitter users, that the shooter being of middle eastern decent makes him white.  So, by that notion, Islamic extremism is actually white supremecy.  It all makes sense now.

When you click on that Cindy to go to it's twitter page there is a picture of 2 cats dressed like little old ladys.  Says a lot about these type of people.  People like Rusty.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

When you click on that Cindy to go to it's twitter page there is a picture of 2 cats dressed like little old ladys.  Says a lot about these type of people.  People like Rusty.

No doubt. A bunch of people that have zero self esteem and zero intelligence that need cats and hamsters to get by in life. Else they melt down and kill themselves from loneliness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Sigh.  Are we doing this again?

Nothing is going to change.  You're not going to remove guns from the populus.

This guy wasn't a radical muslim terrorist.  He was insane.

You'd have to be to shoot innocent people.

Wanna know what else is bad? These liberals aren’t apologizing for getting the race wrong. They’re still claiming the guy was white. “He’s white just look at him! Just cause he’s from Syria doesn’t mean he isn’t white” :doh: 

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Chicago criminals laugh and mock the peon murderers across this country. "Ha!! Those damn fools get caught after rapin and killin one damn white chick. Shlt Junior, I must have done that 30 times in the last week alone. Now pass me anutha 40".

Wow, I'd like to claim you're wrong, but sadly the numbers in Chicago are insane. WTF is going on there? Is it gang violence? Drugs?

7 hours ago, BLS said:

Or a radical Islamic terrorist. 🤷‍♂️ 

Ive seen enough info floating around that this is what I’m going with. Not trying to persuade anyone else, just my conclusion. 

All 10 people killed by the Muslim were White. We are being hunted.

• Like 1

So, Biden went to Atlanta after last weeks shootings. When is he heading to Boulder? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, Biden went to Atlanta after last weeks shootings. When is he heading to Boulder? 

After he visits the border.

I find it interesting a month after Biden bombs Syria a Muslim Syrian refugee shoots up a store

2 mass shootings in 2 weeks, one an Antifa supporter, the other a radical Trump hater. Will the media and lefty politicians be held accountable for spreading hatred and division, calling for violence over the last 5 years? They obviously inspired these acts of terrorism.

This CO massacre is particularly bad for the lunatics on the left.

Shooter was Syrian refugee.

Shooter was on FBI radar.

Shooter passed background check to buy gun.

Shooter was Arab and killed 10 white people, obviously a hate crime.

Basically every propaganda talking point used by the left over the last 10 years was destroyed in 5 minutes.

* Wasn't there some loser here who proudly posted in every muslim terrorist attack thread that there had never been a refugee who killed an american? Womp womp.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Goggins said:

2 mass shootings in 2 weeks, one an Antifa supporter, the other a radical Trump hater. Will the media and lefty politicians be held accountable for spreading hatred and division, calling for violence over the last 5 years? They obviously inspired these acts of terrorism.

This CO massacre is particularly bad for the lunatics on the left.

Shooter was Syrian refugee.

Shooter was on FBI radar.

Shooter passed background check to buy gun.

Shooter was Arab and killed 10 white people, obviously a hate crime.

Basically every propaganda talking point used by the left over the last 10 years was destroyed in 5 minutes.

* Wasn't there some loser here who proudly posted in every muslim terrorist attack thread that there had never been a refugee who killed an american? Womp womp.

but... but... but....MuH wHiTe sUpReMaCy, Proud boys, boogilo boys, the hardy boys!!!!

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So some guy stands next to them and they are on the hook for him being an anti-semite? Nice try. And oh yeah, Wikipedia ? Lol. 

This guy wears a racist t-shirt that few people recognize as racist. I don't know wtf '5mwe' means so if I ran across the guy with this t-shirt, I wouldn't think twice about it. And there are Jewish Proud Boys, they come in all colors and religions.  I will take the ADL's definition as accurate, as antisemitism is real. Casual Observer in this forum embraces that and so he and I had it out on this issue a few months back. The majority of the anti-proud boy stuff is guilt by association.

13 hours ago, BLS said:

Yep

19 hours ago, Gepetto said:

So... people who should be ignored?

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Will they have to knock? 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Well that doesn't seem very American. 

Also, the next one of you dipshits that says "nobody is coming for your guns", can go fock your mother. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well that doesn't seem very American. 

Also, the next one of you dipshits that says "nobody is coming for your guns", can go fock your mother. 

I was guilty of that a few years ago. Stopped saying it a while ago. They have every intention of taking everything they advocate for to the extreme. Reject it all. 

23 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings such as the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped organize that event, which brought together a broad coalition of extremists including Neo-Nazis, antisemites and militias. Kessler was expelled from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of Charlottesville rallygoers.

That's incorrect. Kessler was kicked out of the PB's as soon as Gavin figured out what he was all about, which was prior to Charlottesville. The PB's were also told to stay away from the rally. It wasn't a group sanctioned event. 

Just wanted to clear that up. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was guilty of that a few years ago. Stopped saying it a while ago. They have very intention of taking everything they advocate for to the extreme. Reject it all. 

Yep. You can't believe anything they say. You have to pay attention to what they do and act accordingly. 

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

No wonder this t********* is so cranky. He's 21 years old and balding. He looks like he's about 47.

at 1st I thought it was MDC :dunno:

The 9th Circuit (most liberal) Court (in the US) just ruled there is no right to carry firearms in public. 

Great to know all those law abiding criminals will no longer be able to legally carry. Burden lifted. 

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So... people who should be ignored?

I'll listen to anyone at first unless and until it's not worth listening anymore.

They don't care.  If they cared they would address the real problem, mental illness.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was guilty of that a few years ago. Stopped saying it a while ago. They have every intention of taking everything they advocate for to the extreme. Reject it all. 

I was a staunch gun control advocate (not all but stringent) as little as a couple years ago.  Once I saw business looted, streets burning while the police stood down it changed my whole perspective.  I'll be damned if you defund the police AND take away the 2nd Amendment.  Go fock yourselves.