Djgb13

Queue the mass shootings

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was a staunch gun control advocate (not all but stringent) as little as a couple years ago.  Once I saw business looted, streets burning while the police stood down it changed my whole perspective.  I'll be damned if you defund the police AND take away the 2nd Amendment.  Go fock yourselves.  

All the better reason to live in a really red state. Outside of the big cities, red states will operate in the same way blue areas do with illegal aliens. They know if they went door to door in red sates demanding guns there would be chaos beyond anything imaginable. Justincharge would be vindicated. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was a staunch gun control advocate (not all but stringent) as little as a couple years ago.  Once I saw business looted, streets burning while the police stood down it changed my whole perspective.  I'll be damned if you defund the police AND take away the 2nd Amendment.  Go fock yourselves.  

Cheers

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This guy wears a racist t-shirt that few people recognize as racist. I don't know wtf '5mwe' means so if I ran across the guy with this t-shirt, I wouldn't think twice about it. And there are Jewish Proud Boys, they come in all colors and religions.  I will take the ADL's definition as accurate, as antisemitism is real. Casual Observer in this forum embraces that and so he and I had it out on this issue a few months back. The majority of the anti-proud boy stuff is guilt by association.

We didn't have it out over the issue.  You pissed your pants and blabbed about nothing for half a page over the audacious statement that jews vote 75% Democrat, which is a fact and one that you never refuted.  I could go on, but reading your comment the other day about Dr. King's "dream", it's obvious that you've been indoctrinated in the anti-racist leftist crusade (MLK was a communist puppet) to your detriment, while claiming to be on the conservative side.  Meanwhile, in this Country that you fled, "white people" are the subject of daily calumny as being domestic terrorists who are perpetrating violence on innocent racial subgroups, while simultaneously trying to overthrow the government.  There are calls for violence against white people freely circulated on social media while members of the federal government decry a non-existent white supremacy as an evil.  You say nothing about the latter.

And, this is no longer a story.  Vanishes in thin air once the “white supremacy” narrative fell apart. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Quick twitch to violence.  

On 3/22/2021 at 10:43 PM, Djgb13 said:

10 dead from a shooting at Colorado supermarket. Supposedly “an AR-15 style assault rifle” 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/22/us/boulder-colorado-shooting/index.html

Digby on point.  Again.