dogcows

Matt Gaetz’s boy toy

DIdn’t know he had a teenage live-in boyfriend. 

Well,  I want a boy toy too!!!  :angry:  It sounds fun!!!  :wub:

Also, technically I don't think you're allowed to call them boy toys anymore.  

so the left has problems with what pronouns people use now??? i thought i could basically call a rock "she" if i wanted to? how insensitive

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

so the left has problems with what pronouns people use now??? i thought i could basically call a rock "she" if i wanted to? how insensitive

And gay bashing???  In this day and age??  

So the guy who thinks there’s a global cabal of satan worshipping, liberal, pedophiles running the world, is actually a pedophile. Color me shocked.

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

So the guy who thinks there’s a global cabal of satan worshipping, liberal, pedophiles running the world, is actually a pedophile. Color me shocked.

He might be, but do really have any proof anything with 1 tweet except one person's homophobia?  :dunno:

I wonder if his son has to "kick back 50% to the big guy".

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He might be, but do really have any proof anything with 1 tweet except one person's homophobia?  :dunno:

I really don’t care one way or the other, except for the underage aspect... I do find it funny that people want to single out libs about projection when it’s clear it happens on both sides of the aisle. 

America 2021 - A Play by Fandandy

(Scene one:  Non-milk producing parent and child with testicles in the toy department of large department store)

Child with testicles:  Daddy, what's a boy toy?

Non-milk producing parent:  Umm, it's umm, how do I put this, It's basically a person with testicles that a Republican has sex with.

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I really don’t care one way or the other, except for the underage aspect... I do find it funny that people want to single out libs about projection when it’s clear it happens on both sides of the aisle. 

Completely, and it's the same projection.  When a right winger is gay or black, the left seems to be just as racist or homophobic as they claim the right is.

GAYtz

On 3/23/2021 at 1:54 PM, OldMaid said:

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz investigated for possible sex trafficking of girl,

The Department of Justice is investigating whether Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her travels with him, The New York Times reported.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz investigated for possible sex trafficking of girl,

The Department of Justice is investigating whether Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her travels with him, The New York Times reported.

Glad you’re on this. Let us know how it turns out. Thanks 

After seeing the FBI plant evidence change evidence and the DOJ doing the same thing. I'm going to believe Gaetz on this one.

over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter...

...and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the FBI tonight was intended to thwart that investigation. No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets...

...of the ongoing extortion investigation. I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter...

...and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the FBI tonight was intended to thwart that investigation. No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets...

...of the ongoing extortion investigation. I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.

Sounds like the same story we got from the likes of Cosby, Deshaun, Weinstein, Hastert, etc. The molester tries to paint himself as the victim. Nobody’s buying it (well maybe a couple rubes are). Lock him up with the rest of the pervs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sounds like the same story we got from the likes of Cosby, Deshaun, Weinstein, Hastert, etc. The molester tries to paint himself as the victim. Nobody’s buying it (well maybe a couple rubes are). Lock him up with the rest of the pervs. 

Right, the FBI would never plant someone who falsified evidence to make it look as if a crime occurred. That's never happened before. Especially against republican politicians.

I assume the same useful idiots who fell for the Russian hoax, good people on both sides, the Kavanaugh hoax, the Ukraine hoax, AntiFa doesn't exist, Mostly peaceful protest, Jessie Smoellt hoax, the thousands of fake hate crimes, the garage noose, and the thousands of other examples I'm forgetting....

Will 100% believe this one is real. You guys deserve the name BlueANON because you fall for more sh1t than Q idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Right, the FBI would never plant someone who falsified evidence to make it look as if a crime occurred. That's never happened before. Especially against republican politicians.

I assume the same useful idiots who fell for the Russian hoax, good people on both sides, the Kavanaugh hoax, the Ukraine hoax, AntiFa doesn't exist, Mostly peaceful protest, Jessie Smoellt hoax, the thousands of fake hate crimes, the garage noose, and the thousands of other examples I'm forgetting....

Will 100% believe this one is real. You guys deserve the name BlueANON because you fall for more sh1t than Q idiots.

Bravo! But hey, they were gonna get one right sooner or later. It will have to be later most likely. 

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Rorschach test time: do you believe Cuomo is being falsely accused?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bravo! But hey, they were gonna get one right sooner or later. It will have to be later most likely. 

Honestly at least QAnon posted some photos on 4chan. These blueanon idiots have media and their "sources close to the case" 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Rorschach test time: do you believe Cuomo is being falsely accused?

You fell for every single one of the events I listed above. Didn't you? Be honest. You absolutely did.

You are fed lies and believe fairy tales. You have no clue what is real.

• Sad 1

Remember when the left said Trumps campaign wasn’t being surveiled by the FBI and anyone who thought that was a conspiracy theorist? Then we found out they were being surveilled? 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when the left said Trumps campaign wasn’t being surveiled by the FBI and anyone who thought that was a conspiracy theorist? Then we found out they were being surveilled? 

Yup not only surveiled, but spys planted into the campaign, members set up with Russians Obama let into the country. Nah man the FBI and CIA would NEVER lie about Gaetz. Hell, do we even have the FBI on record? This is just another BlueANON anonymous source.

They did it to Gen. Flynn. Now that they are back in control you think they will stop there?

• Haha 1

We'll see how it plays out, what evidence comes up. It seems out of character, but it seemed out of character for Bill Cosby too. I could also see it as political opponents trying to frame him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We'll see how it plays out, what evidence comes up. It seems out of character, but it seemed out of character for Bill Cosby too. I could also see it as political opponents trying to frame him. 

I need black and white evidence to believe anything. The media doesn't deserve any trust nor does the fbi.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

:pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I need black and white evidence to believe anything. The media doesn't deserve any trust nor does the fbi.

This is how I feel. I like Gaetz so my personal bias may show, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt until the evidence arrives. Like you say, I don't trust the media or FBI. Not saying they got the story wrong, just that they have been compromised such that I don't feel the population should trust them at their word anymore. I want to see what it is that they have and make up my own mind.

• Like 2

He was on Tucker last night. I don't think Tucker believes him completely.

Very awkward interview.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You fell for every single one of the events I listed above. Didn't you? Be honest. You absolutely did.

You are fed lies and believe fairy tales. You have no clue what is real.

You mixed hoaxes with non-hoaxes. So how does one process that?

Sorry, one cannot honestly read the Mueller report and come to the conclusion that Russian interference was a “hoax.” One cannot believe that just because a partisan GOP Senate acquitted Trump (with zero witnesses) of the Ukraine bribery scandal, that it was also a hoax. To lump those in with Jessie Smollett’s insane scheme makes no sense.

I was hoping we’d stick to comparisons of sex scandals. When Al Franken was accused, Dems didn’t blindly support him. Same for Andrew Cuomo; lots of Dems calling for him to be investigated and/or step down. But when a Republican gets caught with their d*** in the nookie jar, it seems like the Republicans attack the accusers and defend their perv colleague to the bitter end. I can understand it with somebody with the force of personality and huge following of Trump... even if I don’t agree with it. But defending a small-timer like this is almost 100% downside for the GOP. He doesn’t have any new or exciting ideas, and can be easily replaced with any other Republican.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sorry, one cannot honestly read the Mueller report and come to the conclusion that Russian interference was a “hoax.” One cannot believe that just because a partisan GOP Senate acquitted Trump (with zero witnesses) of the Ukraine bribery scandal, that it was also a hoax. To lump those in with Jessie Smollett’s insane scheme makes no sense.

I was hoping we’d stick to comparisons of sex scandals. When Al Franken was accused, Dems didn’t blindly support him. Same for Andrew Cuomo; lots of Dems calling for him to be investigated and/or step down. But when a Republican gets caught with their d*** in the nookie jar, it seems like the Republicans attack the accusers and defend their perv colleague to the bitter end. I can understand it with somebody with the force of personality and huge following of Trump... even if I don’t agree with it. But defending a small-timer like this is almost 100% downside for the GOP. He doesn’t have any new or exciting ideas, and can be easily replaced with any other Republican.

How long did it take for Democrats to disavow Cuomo? You act like it happened the day after the allegations surfaced. Nice try Newbie 

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

See what I mean. BlueANON through and through. Maybe you guys finally got it right this time, but I highly doubt it.

I just find it sad how the media gets you all hopped up on hopeium. Maybe this time your side isn't the conniving lying POS they've shown themselves to be over and over again. 

As I said you have zero clue about what is real. Instead, you want to stick to your hoaxes and anonymous sources.

BTW - Just so you know, because it's painfully obvious you don't. A Lie is much more powerful when you mix in or omit a little truth. Which is why you fall for it over and over and over and over and over again. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How long did it take for Democrats to disavow Cuomo? You act like it happened the day after the allegations surfaced. Nice try Newbie 

Why bother she's no better than the Qanon tards. In fact she's worse because she keeps falling for it. She thinks the media is telling the truth. At least with the Qtards they were on a even lower rent message board than this one.

I think we're finally starting to figure out why the Q and on GOP crowd spend so much time creating fantasies about little kids and sex.

And it's some twisted shii