Cdub100

BLM Trap 100 people in a Grocery store.

A couple of days after a Muslim liberal democrat shot up a bunch of white people in a grocery store BLM does something like this.

"The only thing people understand is violence and commerce. We’re not being violent but we are disrupting commerce in this city.”

Sure, other than they are using violence to trap people in a building. I'm surprised they didn't set it on fire like BLM has been known to do so in the past. When is this terrorist orginzation going to be labeled as such?

Aight. They gonna be crying when somebody has enough and either beats the sh1t out of them or shoots them. It’s getting awfully close to that. And I won’t have any sympathy for them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

When is this terrorist orginzation going to be labeled as such?

Never.  If Trump wouldn't do it do you honestly believe any of our other worthless politicians ever will?  Trump wouldn't even designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.  

In a way I like to see this becoming acceptable behavior in our society and hope that it presses the millions of pro-lifers into action.  Start breaking into abortion clinics, follow the employees home, break windows, burn some sh1t down.  That's the new American way.  Let's all get it on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Aight. They gonna be crying when somebody has enough and either beats the sh1t out of them or shoots them. It’s getting awfully close to that. And I won’t have any sympathy for them 

That would be MuH WhiTe SUprEmAcy 

Imagine being an old lady scared of going to the grocery store to go get some focking flour to bake your grandson some cookies. You're scared because of COVID and some muslim just shot up a bunch of people in Colorado and here comes BLM shaking you down in the middle of the day.

I don't know about you but I'm getting sick of this sh1t.

This is the exact reason why the 2nd Amendment should be protected.   I used to think the police would handle stuff like this, you are on your own now.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Never.  If Trump wouldn't do it do you honestly believe any of our other worthless politicians ever will?  Trump wouldn't even designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.  

In a way I like to see this becoming acceptable behavior in our society and hope that it presses the millions of pro-lifers into action.  Start breaking into abortion clinics, follow the employees home, break windows, burn some sh1t down.  That's the new American way.  Let's all get it on.

Pro lifers are mostly white christians (the most hated group of people in america right now) and as we've already learned white people organizing and especially using violence (just like BLM) even to protect themselves is MuH WhItW SuPrEmAcy. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

This is the exact reason why the 2nd Amendment should be protected.  

If you don't think the goverment and media wouldn't frame it to make it look like a peaceful protest and some gun nut going crazy I don't know what else to tell you.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Pro lifers are mostly white christians (the most hated group of people in america right now) and as we've already learned white people organizing and especially using violence (just like BLM) even to protect themselves is MuH WhItW SuPrEmAcy. 

Poosay ass white Christians who have been equating abortion with murder since the '70s but have done fock all to stop it.  I say they take a page or two from the BLM/ANTIFA playbook.  I honestly hope it happens.  I won't hold my breath though.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Poosay ass white Christians who have been equating abortion with murder since the '70s but have done fock all to stop it.  I say they take a page or two from the BLM/ANTIFA playbook.  I honestly hope it happens.  I won't hold my breath though.

Nothing will happen. Turn the other cheek and all that. If you actually believed babies where being murdered you'd do something about it.

FYA - Row vs Wade was built on a lie.

25 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That would be MuH WhiTe SUprEmAcy 

Imagine being an old lady scared of going to the grocery store to go get some focking flour to bake your grandson some cookies. You're scared because of COVID and some muslim just shot up a bunch of people in Colorado and here comes BLM shaking you down in the middle of the day.

I don't know about you but I'm getting sick of this sh1t.

Which is exactly why I said they’re gonna be crying when someone starts fighting back and they either get hurt or get killed. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

A couple of days after a Muslim liberal democrat shot up a bunch of white people in a grocery store BLM does something like this.

"The only thing people understand is violence and commerce. We’re not being violent but we are disrupting commerce in this city.”

Sure, other than they are using violence to trap people in a building. I'm surprised they didn't set it on fire like BLM has been known to do so in the past. When is this terrorist orginzation going to be labeled as such?

All those people are too stupid to be allowed to live. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This is the exact reason why the 2nd Amendment should be protected.   I used to think the police would handle stuff like this, you are on your own now.  

If you look at my post history here, I have always been a proponent of major gun control.

That changed about two years ago. If I ever move back to the states, I will immediately get a handgun and a cc permit, and have my brother build me an ar15. 

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

One possible outlet is people will start hiring the mafia to kill protestors and their families.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Which is exactly why I said they’re gonna be crying when someone starts fighting back and they either get hurt or get killed. 

That is exactly what they want. They want some mob of “proud boy white supremacists” to show up and start a fracas. 

10 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It's the middle of the day. Why aren't these people at work?

They just got stimulated.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That is exactly what they want. They want some mob of “proud boy white supremacists” to show up and start a fracas. 

I would root for the proud boys or the mob. 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

One possible outlet is people will start hiring the mafia to kill protestors and their families.  

1-800-MAFIA ??

I am wondering where the outrage is.

If this action is not met with the same level as other similar actions then perhaps there is a dual-system in place that allows people who look a certain way to behave illegally, while others are held accountable.

How long can such a system last before people lose their sh!t and start openly fighting.

I remember that time the proud boys kept people from leaving a supermarket. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If this action is not met with the same level as other similar actions then perhaps there is a dual-system in place that allows people who look a certain way to behave illegally, while others are held accountable.

How long can such a system last before people lose their sh!t and start openly fighting.

Well, some people have started fighting back, but we see how that worked out for them. Branded terrorist and racist. Their lives rooned while the mob continues to burn down our cities and trap old people in grocery stores.

everything about the Left is disgusting and un American

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

everything about the Left is disgusting and un American

It’s where we are at. Never mind the stupidity of their ideas, they are just uncivil nasty scum. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No that’s not what they want. They THINK that’s what they want until it happens and they can’t take it back. Once you piss them off enough there’s no going back 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Take it to the Civil War thread!!!! 🤬 😁

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember that time the proud boys kept people from leaving a supermarket. 

No, they just tried to overthrow the govt, but keep crying about being stuck in a wegmans

:first:

Just now, Mrs. Voltaire said:

No, they just tried to overthrow the govt, but keep crying about being stuck in a wegmans

They did? Is that how they are describing the selfie riot now? I don’t think the guy in the Viking outfit was there to legislate. Overthrow the gov’t with no weapons. Wow dumb. 

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Interesting.  The people in Wegmans did this?  Or.....is it just white people who did it and thus all white people must be punished?

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Interesting.  The people in Wegmans did this?  Or.....is it just white people who did it and thus all white people must be punished?

The proud boys were in the Wegmans? 

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

To be fair, BLM people can’t afford to shop at Wegmans, so their only option is to protest outside. 

See those pictures from spring break? Blacks Love Munching. What a bunch of fat hoes 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Yeah, they totally tried to overthrow the government with cell phone selfies and zero weapons.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

And this isn't kidnapping or Unlawful imprisonment or whatever because?

Unlawful imprisonment, hostages, kidnapping, etc. Pick one. They all can fit here. If it was me, I’d sue every single person out there that locked me in and have them arrested 

Edit: can’t seem to find anything about this on the liberal media. They don’t seem to want to cover it. 

Last year some fat black bich in Wisconsin claimed two white guys tried to light her on fire. It was given national coverage , but alas, it was a hoax. Last week, in the very same city this took place, Rochester, two black teens lit a mentally handicapped man on fire, killing him. Crickets form the MSM. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

To be fair, BLM people can’t afford to shop at Wegmans, so their only option is to protest outside. 

Wegmans actually has decent prices on their grocery items.   They just make all their money on the prepared stuff