Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

First episode was pretty good. Interested to see the direction they’re gonna take it in. Only 6 episodes for the series so it won’t be too long before it’s ended. Tend to like the captain America type movies/show like this cause it’s more like your typical action movie. 

• Haha 2

If Star wars were in the marvel movie world, and they sort of are, we'd see at least a trilogy on the fish head guys.

23 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

First episode was pretty good. Interested to see the direction they’re gonna take it in. Only 6 episodes for the series so it won’t be too long before it’s ended. Tend to like the captain America type movies/show like this cause it’s more like your typical action movie. 

Still (still) mourning your BIL sad you are not. Comic book movies - really ????

• Thanks 1

My son loves the marvel movies. Gets up early on Friday so he can watch before school. I'd like to watch with him, but I'm not waking up early unless I have to.

We do enjoy watching the breakdown on everything he (we) misses on youtube.

24 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Still (still) mourning your BIL sad you are not. Comic book movies - really ????

Considering it’s only been a week since he’s passed? Yea I’m still mourning him. Not much really that has been able to take my mind off of it honestly. The little reprieve I get is from stuff like this but other than that honestly it feels like I got the wind knocked out of me by life. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Considering it’s only been a week since he’s passed? Yea I’m still mourning him. Not much really that has been able to take my mind off of it honestly. The little reprieve I get is from stuff like this but other than that honestly it feels like I got the wind knocked out of me by life. 

Sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks man. Been really rough on me, my sister, and her kids. 

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Thanks man. Been really rough on me, my sister, and her kids. 

For the record, I was being serious, in spite of the fact that people are giving the lol emoji.

Yeah, death in the family always sucks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

For the record, I was being serious, in spite of the fact that people are giving the lol emoji.

Yeah, death in the family always sucks. 

Don’t worry I figured you were. Honestly stuff like that doesn’t bother me anymore. It speaks volumes about the people who do stuff like that. And ultimately it has no effect on me what strangers on the internet say because stuff in the real world are all that matter. 

Back to the matter at hand, show is pretty good so far. Not many shows I actually look forward to watching recently. But these along with Resident Alien are really the only shows that I actually look forward to 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Considering it’s only been a week since he’s passed? Yea I’m still mourning him. 

As you should be. 

• Thanks 1

Watched the first episode.  It was boring as hell to me.  "Ooooh, watch me apply for a loan!"

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Watched the first episode.  It was boring as hell to me.  "Ooooh, watch me apply for a loan!"

It’s same as wandavision. You’re not going to get full action sequences in the first episode. I expect episode 2 to pick up a lot