Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

We need to stop pollution

More than a mouthful is a waste anyway

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

China is responsible for roughly 1/3 of the Worlds pollution.  

That explains why Chinamen have such tiny wieners.

Or so I’ve heard. :ninja: 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

MDC must burn garbage in his house for heat an drink battery acid for breakfast

English, motherfocker. Do you speak it?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

English, motherfocker. Do you speak it?

Sorry I missed the d. Figured you would understand, or at least your wife would.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Sorry I missed the d. Figured you would understand, or at least your wife would.

She misses the D too. :( 

A new thread by a liberal bot?  So, what's it gonna be, huh?  Personal attack?  Or guilt trip? Go on...

"You got me in the box here."

AH HA!

• Haha 1

The garment industry is one of the worst and most toxic polluters no one talks about.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

She misses the D too. :( 

She never misses the mailman's D :banana:

Ummm, I hate to tell Dr. Swan this but the saying is "it's so big it looks like a babies arm holding an apple".  It's NOT, a babies peemus should look like a babies arm holding an apple.  

As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swan writes.

In Florida, alligator populations declined due to reproductive abnormalities - supposedly caused by pesticides.  That was a big (local) story in the 2000's.  So, there's probably something to this. HOWEVER...

Dr Swan believes that the rapidly decreasing fertility rate means that most men will be unable to produce viable sperm by 2045.

"Most men" meaning more than 50% in 24 years.?.   C'mon. At least say 2100 and leave some wiggle room.

Explains why the Chinese have such small dukes. So I've heard.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Good one. :mellow: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Good one. :mellow: 

:lol: seriously I didn't even read the thread. I just opened it saw the headline and posted it. I'd say great minds think alike, but you're focking retarded.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, frank said:

So, you want guys to have bigger d1cks? :dunno:

I'm thinking cowdogs has been getting disappointed in his last few male underage encounters. That dude should probably be looked into. Or...maybe john kerry could give him a little loving.

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

In Florida, alligator populations declined due to reproductive abnormalities - supposedly caused by pesticides.  That was a big (local) story in the 2000's.  So, there's probably something to this. HOWEVER...

"Most men" meaning more than 50% in 24 years.?.   C'mon. At least say 2100 and leave some wiggle room.

This would actually be the best thing that could possibly happen for the human race. I'm all for it. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's true. I've been in enough locker rooms around here to know.

And I'm rocking a slightly above average 6.5”, and every single chick who has had the misfortune to see it has been like “wow!”

I have a friend who is a huge black guy. Now I've never taken a glance in the locker room, but just from the fact that you can see motion from it swinging out of the corner of you eye suggests he's hung like a moose. He says he regularly has chicks nope out when they see it. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm thinking cowdogs has been getting disappointed in his last few male underage encounters. That dude should probably be looked into. Or...maybe john kerry could give him a little loving.

Accusing me of being a pedophile? You really know how to keep it classy. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Accusing me of being a pedophile? You really know how to keep it classy. 

Do you know what pedophile means?

And you are the one with the obsession of guy's dlcks. Not me.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Do you know what pedophile means?

Why don’t you tell everybody what it means? Apparently, it’s something you’re quite interested in.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why don’t you tell everybody what it means? Apparently, it’s something you’re quite interested in.

I didn't call you a pedophile. You brought it up. Sounds like you are being defensive like a kid who looks guilty of something and the father says, "What did you do?", and the kid replies, "I didn't steal a cookie from the cookie jar". 

:lol:

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I didn't call you a pedophile. You brought it up. Sounds like you are being defensive like a kid who looks guilty of something and the father says, "What did you do?", and the kid replies, "I didn't steal a cookie from the cookie jar". 

:lol:

Hmmm you accused me of having “male underage encounters” - so yeah you did. You can’t even remember your most recent post… 🐠

13 hours ago, dogcows said:

Hmmm you accused me of having “male underage encounters” - so yeah you did. You can’t even remember your most recent post… 🐠

do you know what the word pedophile means? I didn't call you one. I mean, you might be, but the one sure pedo is creepy joey, and maybe you come in second?

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

do you know what the word pedophile means? I didn't call you one. I mean, you might be, but the one sure pedo is creepy joey, and maybe you come in second?

Please enlighten me and everybody else with your amazing definition of this term, which apparently in your mind (I’m using the word mind loosely here) has nothing to do with underage sex.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:45 PM, GobbleDog said:

Dr Swan believes that the rapidly decreasing fertility rate means that most men will be unable to produce viable sperm by 2045.

This could be a good thing.  The rate at which white liberals are growing, this could be a way to flatten the curve.

42 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Please enlighten me and everybody else with your amazing definition of this term, which apparently in your mind (I’m using the word mind loosely here) has nothing to do with underage sex.

Yeah. You're right. I'm the idiot for ever even responding to you in the first place. Understood.