Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Anti-Semitic audibles cost coach his job

Even a meathead football coach should know better

https://www.boston.com/sports/local-news/2021/03/24/duxbury-football-coach-dave-maimaron-fired

During that game — the team’s season opener, with the season having been pushed back from the fall because of the coronavirus pandemic — players on the Duxbury football team used anti-Semitic language and a Holocaust-related term to call audibles — last-second calls at the line of scrimmage.

He also teaches in the school system. It is unclear if he will hold onto his role.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Even a meathead football coach should know better

https://www.boston.com/sports/local-news/2021/03/24/duxbury-football-coach-dave-maimaron-fired

During that game — the team’s season opener, with the season having been pushed back from the fall because of the coronavirus pandemic — players on the Duxbury football team used anti-Semitic language and a Holocaust-related term to call audibles — last-second calls at the line of scrimmage.

He also teaches in the school system. It is unclear if he will hold onto his role.

How come you never linked to the story about the football coach getting canned at the Dedham schools in Mass? David Flynn. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come you never linked to the story about the football coach getting canned at the Dedham schools in Mass? David Flynn. 

Didn’t see that story. 

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

a Holocaust-related term to call audibles

:huh:

Set, hut, ...   Auschwitz, Auschwitz, Auschwitz, hike! 

• Haha 2

In high-school, when we were winning in the 4th quarter, I used to use odd colors as part of the cadence.  The opposing defense would get pissed when they would hear "chartreuce-48"  or "burnt sienna-69" .  Our o-line would be laughing their ass off.  :D

Never thought of using antisemitic language.

Not as bad as the thousands of screaching lib shitbird Karens currently indoctrinating the kids now. Where is the outrage there?

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not as bad as the thousands of screaching lib shitbird Karens currently indoctrinating the kids now. Where is the outrage there?

So, this was okay? I think you can disagree about whatever non-related issue that has your panties in a bunch, while also disagreeing with using certain audible calls that are anti-Semitic.

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, this was okay? I think you can disagree about whatever non-related issue that has your panties in a bunch, while also disagreeing with using certain audible calls that are anti-Semitic.

It's amazing to me how Jews get you guys so worked up. Who cares.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's amazing to me how Jews get you guys so worked up. Who cares.

Jews had nothing to do with it. Anti-Semitic bigots did. Friends of yours?

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Again who focking cares? This really isn't a big deal. You've been trained like a useful idiot to think it is.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Again who focking cares? This really isn't a big deal. You've been trained like a useful idiot to think it is.

:lol: You must make your parents proud. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yeah, this is so devastating. :rolleyes:

Yet we have US senators that are coming out as racist against white straight men.  

Oh boy. Keep fighting your fight.

Honestly no I don't my mothers is a always vote blue sheep. She's white trash who has been poor her whole life because she thinks like an idiot democrat. I haven't talked to her in years. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, this is so devastating. :rolleyes:

Yet we have US senators that are coming out as racist against white straight men.  

Oh boy. Keep fighting your fight.

And he has sons. White sons. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And he has sons. White sons. 

And I don’t teach them to be bigots. They have friends who are Jewish, black, and gay. They don’t act like aholes to their friends (and others). Of course, maybe they don’t have to put others down to make themselves feel better. Not common here in this shithole. 

• Like 1

And I don’t teach them to be bigots. They have friends who are Jewish, black, and gay. They don’t act like aholes to their friends (and others). Of course, maybe they don’t have to put others down to make themselves feel better. Not common here in this shithole. 

You can teach  them not to be bigots and you can also defend them against the same, because they are in the crosshairs now. CRT is anti white racism, and the left is blatantly attacking white males. Maybe you should stop pretending it’s not the case. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can teach  them not to be bigots and you can also defend them against the same, because they are in the crosshairs now. CRT is anti white racism, and the left is blatantly attacking white males. Maybe you should stop pretending it’s not the case. 

I teach them to not be a bigot and to realize that they are targets for overreactions due to being white males. Maybe you should realize it is not one or the other. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, but his kids are loving jews, gays, and black people. Glad he pays so close attention to that.

I guess he's against whites.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I teach them to not be a bigot and to realize that they are targets for overreactions due to being white males. Maybe you should realize it is not one or the other. 

It’s much more than “over reactions” at this point. HTH. And anti white racism is a lot bigger problem for white males is than bigotry is for POC. Bigotry against POC is illegal. Bigotry against whites doesn’t seem to be. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This gets a zero on my give a fock meter. It should be a zero on yours too. I'm sure you'd be fine ruining these kids lives over it. 

15 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

:huh:

Set, hut, ...   Auschwitz, Auschwitz, Auschwitz, hike! 

I think that would be a Blitz

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I think that would be a Blitz

Krieg? 

So, they fired the guy... and then doing the investigation?  Shouldn't it be the other way around?  Seems kind of unamerican if you ask me.  Wait, a "school"?  Liberals?  Oh, never mind.  I forgot who I was talking about.

What if they find out that the kids did it without the coaches knowledge?  That's a pretty bad message to send.  Makes it easier for kids to get rid of teachers or coaches they don't like.  Just say something insensitive and boom, teacher/coach fired.  Problem solved.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, they fired the guy... and then doing the investigation?  Shouldn't it be the other way around?  Seems kind of unamerican if you ask me.  Wait, a "school"?  Liberals?  Oh, never mind.  I forgot who I was talking about.

What if they find out that the kids did it without the coaches knowledge?  That's a pretty bad message to send.  Makes it easier for kids to get rid of teachers or coaches they don't like.  Just say something insensitive and boom, teacher/coach fired.  Problem solved.

They fired him from coaching, he still has his teaching job.  (for now)

Just now, edjr said:

You know he's going to get fired anyway.  They have to, to save face now.  They're not going to say, "You know what, we found out that the kids did this on their own without the coach having prior knowledge, so we're going to bring the coach back."  What they're going to say is, "The actions of the kids are reprehensible.  We will not allow our students act that way.  The coach/teacher is responsible for that and why he will be dismissed from his job".  Or something to that affect.  They'll blame the kids, but hold the teacher responsible because caving to outrage is more important that true justice.

As a kid when we didn’t have enough boys to play a full game of backyard football we’d play “Smear the Queer”.  This was the late 80’s, I’m assuming that game doesn’t exist anymore. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

As a kid when we didn’t have enough boys to play a full game of backyard football we’d play “Smear the Queer”.  This was the late 80’s, I’m assuming that game doesn’t exist anymore. 

And because of that you acquired the taste for cvm? Luckily Tiger has been there for you since :wub:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Still highly popular in Africa and the ME.  No ball needed. 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Still highly popular in Africa and the ME.  No ball needed. 

Pretty sure its called smear the sheep in the ME and Africa. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

From what I read, initially it was thought that the players did this on their own without the coach's knowledge. Then it came out that the players had been doing this in practice for awhile, just never in a game until this recent one. Seems like the coach would know about it if it had been done in practice.

I had been wondering where TDRyan went.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Maimaron, a special needs teacher at the school, was placed on paid administrative leave from his teaching position pending further investigation.

While he is technically still getting paid, I can see him ultimately getting fired.

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

From what I read, initially it was thought that the players did this on their own without the coach's knowledge. Then it came out that the players had been doing this in practice for awhile, just never in a game until this recent one. Seems like the coach would know about it if it had been done in practice.

If that's the case, then ok.  The way the article read was that they had fired him... then were doing the investigation.  I think firing him is a bit extreme for this, but liberals need to take extreme action.

7 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Maimaron, a special needs teacher at the school, was placed on paid administrative leave from his teaching position pending further investigation.

While he is technically still getting paid, I can see him ultimately getting fired.

On the local news this morning, they said he was a gym teacher and he hadn't been suspended from it yet. :dunno:

17 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The only people being oppressed on this planet are overweight white males with Trump lawn signs. Surely you are aware of this from reading this forum.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The only people being oppressed on this planet are overweight white males with Trump lawn signs. Surely you are aware of this from reading this forum.

How about Maga hats?

• Haha 1