BeenHereBefore

Anyone Here Ever Date A Stripper ?

I did many years back and just went over her house to hangout just me and her twice. I just wasn't that much into her we never did nothing. Think she wanted a relationship and wanted to take it slow and I'm like come on we both know you are a stripper. Glad I didn't even hit it and drop it.

She did kiss me on the lips after the 2nd date and said you can't have the tea yet. Thinking to myself I don't even like tea and I'm a coffee drinker and was it for me. She ended up years later in my pool league and had to player her. I left her with 5 balls on the table after I whoop her. She was a decent shooter.

Date? I married and divorced two strippers. 

ETA: I should clarify. They divorced me for cheating on them. 

• Haha 1

I dated hookers. Is there a difference?

i know whenever i go to the strip club that the strippers really do like me. like for real. some even tell me as much. does that count?

• Thanks 1

My ex-wife stripped for me once.  I didn't like it.  Stop that.  No, seriously, stop that, and turn off the lights.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i know whenever i go to the strip club that the strippers really do like me. like for real. some even tell me as much. does that count?

You must have good Coke. I bet you took them to breakfast at Denny's after and got them the Grand Slam.

47 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yes.  

Hope it didn't cost you a Ricky Henderson rookie. Bitches ain't worth more then a Tim RaInes rook.

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thinking to myself I don't even like tea and I'm a coffee drinker

:lol:

Best part

:clap:

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I dated hookers. Is there a difference?

Yes strippers you already get to see the goodies before you decide to purchase or not. Kinda like being able to try the shoe on before instead of just buying your size on Amazon and hope for the best.

Stripper???........I barely know 'er!!!

36 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I dated a stripper when I was 24 in Manhattan. Such a wonderful two week relationship. She stole a bunch of my clothes 😥

Ironic 🤔

1 hour ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I dated a stripper when I was 24 in Manhattan. Such a wonderful two week relationship. She stole a bunch of my clothes 😥

Weird.  I banged/dated an 18 yr old stripper in Destin, FL. She was from OK city and was down in FL making some money after her HS graduation. .  I was living in Dallas during that time so she and her stripper friend came to stay at my place for a few months while they stripped in the Dallas clubs.  I had to kick them out when I found out they'd been shoplifting clothes all over the city and bringing the stuff back to my place.  I was a district mgr for Brooks Brothers at the time.  

5 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Was your mom a stripper? :dunno: 

She's definitely a whoore. :lol: 

His mom is always buck nekkid when I get there, so technically I can’t call her a stripper.  🤔

Nope. Back when I was working as a server at my sisters restaurant the manager there (complete focking douche, tool, and d1ck) dated a stripper. I think that was the only girl he could really get cause his attitude was focking horrible and he treated people like Sh1t. Not one to snitch on people but I had to tell corporate and so did other people. He got fired and had to live with his stripper girlfriend who got him a job at the strip club. No way in hell I want someone who spends their time hoeing it up for money 

One of my best stories comes from that club in Houston that Anna Nicole Smith worked at. There's an upstairs that you go to, you know , for money. There's a tiny little blonde hotter than hell and we went upstairs and I banged her like a drum on this little table. But the crazy part? Her mom was a waitress and she guarded the stairway.

Stellar day. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

One of my best stories comes from that club in Houston that Anna Nicole Smith worked at. There's an upstairs that you go to, you know , for money. There's a tiny little blonde hotter than hell and we went upstairs and I banged her like a drum on this little table. But the crazy part? Her mom was a waitress and she guarded the stairway.

Stellar day. 

Had something similar happen. Not to me but to my buddy. We went to this strip club in Texas called Texas Showgirls. Some of the BIGGEST strippers I’ve ever seen. Had 4+ easily over 200 pounds. We go there and my buddy is like “watch this I know how to make the most of going to these places”. Proceeds to flirt with the 40+ year old bartender, telling her it’s his first time at strip club and whatnot. So she just pulls her shirt up and shows us both her t1ts (easily natural DDs). Buddy is like “those are very nice” and the woman, without skipping a beat, goes “thanks. If you like these, my daughter is coming up on stage shortly so go get a lap dance from her”. So we go to the stage and he’s throwing money at her. Ends up taking her and this other girl that came with us to a private room where they all 3 were gone for a few hours. Apparently all 3 of them banged and my buddy made the girl pay for it :lol: 

No but funny story. Me and a coworker went to a strip club in Manhattan and at the time girls danced right in the bar itself and we order a beer and I look up at the stripper and it’s my best friends sister buck naked !!!!! She was mortified - jumped off bar and didn’t strip again (at least until we left). 
She actually begged me not to tell her family - they didn’t know. I don’t think I ever saw her again. 

Sure. It was a short term relationship. Our last date ended in the middle of the woods on a moonless night. And with shovels. She loved shovels. Or maybe it was me. I love shovels. I wonder why I typed "loved" for her? Either way.

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. Back when I was working as a server at my sisters restaurant the manager there (complete focking douche, tool, and d1ck) dated a stripper. I think that was the only girl he could really get cause his attitude was focking horrible and he treated people like Sh1t. Not one to snitch on people but I had to tell corporate and so did other people. He got fired and had to live with his stripper girlfriend who got him a job at the strip club. No way in hell I want someone who spends their time hoeing it up for money 

Just curios and not being a dbag. How was it your sisters restaurant and there was corporate involved ?

Franchise ?

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Just curios and not being a dbag. How was it your sisters restaurant and there was corporate involved ?

Franchise ?

That’s just what they call her and the rest of the people in charge. Especially since they were in a different city. Legally, they’re all her restaurants and she’s the big boss in charge. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s just what they call her and the rest of the people in charge. Especially since they were in a different city. Legally, they’re all her restaurants and she’s the big boss in charge. 

Cool

19 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

You're a tranny?