fandandy

Mike said you just might learn something here...

Have you ever learned anything?

About the only useful bit of information I've gained from you nitwits is how to properly boil an egg so it's easy to peel.

What do you got?

I have learned that some people are completely clueless on many things...

• Thanks 1

I leaned just yesterday I won't mess with any of you cause you all are boxers or martial artist. Accept for the fat dude that was with Gloria. Not messing with him either and bet he's got some build up anger.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

ive learned that there's a lot of borderline retarded people out there.

Hey, I resemble that. 

Honestly, I've learned that two people can see the exact same thing and come to two completely different conclusions. And that once a person has made up their mind it's almost impossible to change it without having them dig in deeper.

I learned that if Orville and Wilbur Wright would have had Oldmaid's meat flaps, they could have flown around the world on their first attempt at powered flight.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

What do you got?

"Lord loves a workin' man, don't trust whitey, see a Dr. and get rid of it"

• Haha 1

Cryptocurrency on its first big upswing.  

Went up big.  :bandana:

Then went down big.  :(

Then got back to even and sold.  :rolleyes:

All of which is sooo me.  :doh:

I learned about Kodi a few years back, that was awesome.  Learned about a few bands, The War on Drugs, Rayland Baxter, Company of Thieves, Khraungbin.  Caught a good movie, documentary, and TV show due to recs here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I learned about Kodi a few years back, that was awesome.  Learned about a few bands, The War on Drugs, Rayland Baxter, Company of Thieves, Khraungbin.  Caught a good movie, documentary, and TV show due to recs here.

There is better stuff out there for the fire stick now then Kodi if you just want to watch TV shows and Movies. My cousin showed me how to do it and took me 5 minutes to figure out and able to do it to others. I do run my VPN when I watch the shows on my TV though.

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

There is better stuff out there for the fire stick now then Kodi if you just want to watch TV shows and Movies. My cousin showed me how to do it and took me 5 minutes to figure out and able to do it to others. I do run my VPN when I watch the shows on my TV though.

forward please

Herbivore, Titans and cbfalcon has turned me on to some bands that I consider some of my favorite now.  

45 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

forward please

Haven't done it in a few months and you have to download downloader for Fire Stick. then type Filelinked and a code and then just go through the apps you want and add them. Sorry I been drinking for over 20 hours and hard for me to explain better now.  Anyways there is tons of Youtube videos on it and trust me it doesn't take to long to figure it out.

37 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haven't done it in a few months and you have to download downloader for Fire Stick. then type Filelinked and a code and then just go through the apps you want and add them. Sorry I been drinking for over 20 hours and hard for me to explain better now.  Anyways there is tons of Youtube videos on it and trust me it doesn't take to long to figure it out.

since 10pm last night..ha.  thanks, will let you know how it goes.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

since 10pm last night..ha.  thanks, will let you know how it goes.

8 pm actually yesterday and no prob and your welcome it's pretty easy and just watch the vid. Have a great weekend!

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How to back up a trailer 

:lol:

I never had a problem with this but a friend of mine said this is how he does it and he finds it easier.

Put your hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. Need the trailer to go right? Move your hand to the right. Need it to go left? Move your hand to the left. 

42 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:lol:

I never had a problem with this but a friend of mine said this is how he does it and he finds it easier.

Put your hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. Need the trailer to go right? Move your hand to the right. Need it to go left? Move your hand to the left. 

Oh yea I figured it out years ago :lol: 

Learned how to get a good deal on a car

Learned alot of small tidbits...recipes etc

Good books

7 hours ago, Mookz said:

Cryptocurrency on its first big upswing.  

Went up big.  :bandana:

Then went down big.  :(

Then got back to even and sold.  :rolleyes:

All of which is sooo me.  :doh:

I did the same exact thing........

I learned about tubgirl here.

I learned you guys love me for me, my words and wisdom, not just my looks and success. 

I have learned that some Neanderthals roll their toilet paper under vs. over, and worse they crumple *cringe*.

Also some great book recommendations and recipes.

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

How to back up a trailer 

I gave you a like. You have to learn how to make fun of yourself if you want to make it through life. :thumbsup:

I have learned a fair bit over the years and have taken many opinions to heart. I have bought vehicles based on recommendations of geek posters @DankNuggs for example, although he does not post here anymore.

I studied up on oil pricing during downturns because I was wrong when arguing with @Hardcore troubadour about the price of oil. At the time I failed to consider that oil companies would produce oil at a loss because the original capital investment was already made and the oil companies just needed to bring in any source of revenue.

There are many more, but those are the two obvious ones. Friday night insomnia is a b1tch.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Herbivore, Titans and cbfalcon has turned me on to some bands that I consider some of my favorite now.  

Really? Who did I turn you on to?

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I learned about tubgirl here.

You're welcome. :cheers:

On 3/27/2021 at 2:25 AM, MTSkiBum said:

I gave you a like. You have to learn how to make fun of yourself if you want to make it through life. :thumbsup:

Haha that’s who I am man. If you can’t laugh at yourself then you aren’t going to have fun throughout life

On 3/26/2021 at 10:42 AM, Herbivore said:

Company of Thieves is my fav chick led band, I wonder if I posted them first

I've bought a couple of pairs Keen hiking boots based on someone's recommendation. Best hiking boots I ever bought.

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Company of Thieves is my fav chick led band, I wonder if I posted them first

Yep, thanks man