Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So I don't really care what side you're on..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/26/politics/donald-trump-january-6-rioters-arrests/index.html

and some of you morons will like roll eyes at cnn. But you can find the exact same comments on video at about 1000 different sources.

What I don't understand is, are guys like Cheney and Donald Trump and others just not aware of how the internet works? How digital recording works?

Or are they counting on the deliberate stupidity of their followers to not look things up? Granted, we have several here who think that the raid on our Capital was 'a couple guys taking selfies!"

But I mean seriously, for fucksake. I hate hillary, I hate Harris, but the video that I saw from the capital repeatedly from different sources and different angles and f****** posting s*** on their own web pages? tolerate that? And how can you be so stupid as to sit there and listen to Trump tell you that they were hugging and kissing officers?

Do you still think it's all schtick? Because for f***** sake, if it were Arabs or blacks or Mexicans doing the exact same s***. We would lose our minds. But the Q an on Trump morons just want desperately for reality not to be reality.

Even Trump's most moronic lawyer came out with a defense that said hey all the s*** that I said? About Dominion voting? Nobody in the right mind would actually believe that, right?

But how many posts can I quote from this board alone where some of you morons actually did believe that s***? and now your own source is saying 'God are you that stupid?'

Call it the Alex Jones defense.

I can't speak for all Trump supporters but I will say, Im the son of a cop. I respect the badge. I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt knowing they spend their careers dealing with some of the worst of America. 

That said, much like the military, not all of them are worthy of my respect. I've dealt with plenty of cops in my life who weren't worthy of wearing the badge. 

However, I think most of us on the right respect law and order and wouldn't interfere in their performance of their duty unless we believe what they're doing is unconstitutional. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/26/politics/donald-trump-january-6-rioters-arrests/index.html

and some of you morons will like roll eyes at cnn. But you can find the exact same comments on video at about 1000 different sources.

What I don't understand is, are guys like Cheney and Donald Trump and others just not aware of how the internet works? How digital recording works?

Or are they counting on the deliberate stupidity of their followers to not look things up? Granted, we have several here who think that the raid on our Capital was 'a couple guys taking selfies!"

But I mean seriously, for fucksake. I hate hillary, I hate Harris, but the video that I saw from the capital repeatedly from different sources and different angles and f****** posting s*** on their own web pages? tolerate that? And how can you be so stupid as to sit there and listen to Trump tell you that they were hugging and kissing officers?

Do you still think it's all schtick? Because for f***** sake, if it were Arabs or blacks or Mexicans doing the exact same s***. We would lose our minds. But the Q an on Trump morons just want desperately for reality not to be reality.

Even Trump's most moronic lawyer came out with a defense that said hey all the s*** that I said? About Dominion voting? Nobody in the right mind would actually believe that, right?

But how many posts can I quote from this board alone where some of you morons actually did believe that s***? and now your own source is saying 'God are you that stupid?'

Eye roll. 

Did you hear about the giant who had diarrhea?

Oh yea, it is all over town.

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I guess even Tucker Carlson hasn't given these guys enough to respond with.

You’re repeating that “if they were BLM” nonsense. You’re right, if it were BLM they would have shot and killed one of them, like they were shot  and killed when they were wrecking cities all summer. Oh wait, none from BLM was shot  and killed.  But one other people at the capital was. Why do you repeat such nonsense? Think for yourself. 

On 3/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, 5-Points said:

However, I think most of us on the right respect law and order and wouldn't interfere in their performance of their duty unless we believe what they're doing is unconstitutional. 

as i say that is old-time thinking.  the right wing is becoming the haven for the poor and downtrodden and the left is the haven for the elites.  law and order will be respected less and less on the right.

My capacity to be surprised was exhausted about 6 months into Trump’s only term. :sleep: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

My capacity to be surprised was exhausted about 6 months into Trump’s only term. :sleep: 

So true, he accomplished more during that time than Obammy and Bush did in 16 years.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Were you surprised when you got that handful of gunt? 

It definitely isn’t a surprise when irresponsible parents over the age of 40 and 50 end up with a gibbering retard. :dunno: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say that is old-time thinking.  the right wing is becoming the haven for the poor and downtrodden and the left is the haven for the elites.  law and order will be respected less and less on the right.

Call me old fashioned.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It definitely isn’t a surprise when irresponsible parents over the age of 40 and 50 end up with a gibbering retard. :dunno: 

Triggered. I win. Lol. 

You are so dumb it makes my head hurt.  You call what happened at the Capitol an invasion when an actual invasion is happening as we speak.  Go fock yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Needs more belt fed

Anyone who voted for Biden is a traitor to this country.  There are no two ways about it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You are so dumb it makes my head hurt.  You call what happened at the Capitol an invasion when an actual invasion is happening as we speak.  Go fock yourself.

People like Wiffle don’t care about the future if this country. He won’t be around when it’s over and has no children to worry about. They should never be listened to. No skin in the game. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Anyone who voted for Biden is a traitor to this country.  There are no two ways about it.

They all want this country to be a welfare state. But most of them are just too stupid to even know what they support. The one's who know what creepy joe and kameltoe are up to, are positioning themselves for power positions.

This is who Biden has put in charge of the border chaos, a person who helped create it.  Brilliant!!!

Vice President Kamala Harris, recently tasked by President Joe Biden with handling the migration surge at the U.S.-Mexico border, has a record on immigration that includes opposing additional physical barriers on the border, advocating closure of detention centers that house migrants, sympathetically citing perceived parallels between ICE and the Ku Klux Klan, and offering a path to citizenship for all illegal immigrants living the country.

As a presidential candidate, Harris also supported decriminalizing illegally crossing the border by making it only a civil offense. Harris defended her position of making border crossings a civil penalty rather than a crime during an appearance on "The View" as a presidential candidate. 

"It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement issue," she said.

Harris also supported providing healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants in the U.S..

Critics of these policy positions say they serve as pull factors for individuals to enter the U.S. illegally. 

In 2018, Harris, a California Democrat, co-sponsored the DONE Act, which would prohibit federal funds from building or expanding immigration detention facilities and instead utilize "community-based" solutions. 

During the 2020 presidential campaign, Harris advocated closing immigrant detention centers that house migrants who cross the border but did not specify what system she wanted to install in place of them.

While serving in the Senate starting in 2017, Harris supported legal status for children who were brought to the U.S. by their parents illegally and advocated protecting their parents from deportation.

Harris also supported comprehensive immigration reform that would offer a path to citizenship for the approximately 12 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S.

Currently, about 450 miles of the 2,000-mile southern border contains some kind of physical barrier. Former President Donald Trump supported constructing additional border wall along open stretches of the U.S.-Mexico border. Harris referred to Trump's border wall plans as a "vanity project."

"Let's get this straight: Billions of dollars for a border wall is a waste of money," she tweeted. "American taxpayers shouldn't foot the bill for the President's vanity project. We simply don't need it."

Harris did not support abolishing ICE but said the federal government should start over from "scratch" when it comes to the role of that particular agency.

"I think there's no question that we've got to critically reexamine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing," Harris said in 2018. "And we need to probably think about starting from scratch."

In 2018, Harris, a former member of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, highlighted perceived parallels between ICE and the KKK during her questioning of Ronald Vitiello, Trump's nominee to lead ICE, at a Senate confirmation hearing.

As attorney general in California, Harris supported a policy that reported illegal immigrants arrested as juveniles to ICE. Her presidential campaign said in a statement that the policy could have been implemented "more fairly." 

If you want to know what the Geek Club thought as some people did something on Jan 6th, we have a pretty long post from that day. Speaking for myself, the Cliffs Notes version, I saw mostly good* people fed up with a crooked system, some of whom got too caught up in the moment and get carried away.

*(mostly good excludes the Pence guillotine crew and anyone who injured a cop. Although I think QAnon people are delusional, and I have neither affinity nor hostility towards the Confederate flag and the one guy waving it, I have no reason to not include those people in my ‘mostly good’ characterization. Individual exceptions surely apply.)

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, wiffleball said:

I was disgusted with what they did at the Capital.  It was wrong on its own and it did more damage to the right than anything I can think of.  It was able to be used by the media and people on the left to cover up and distract almost everything the ANTIFA rioters did for months and many of the moves by the new admin.  If it were ANTIFA doing it though it would have not been on the news non-stop and they would have called it a mostly peaceful protest.

Take this thread for example.  It is a distraction.  How many did you start about how disgusted you were by the riots out west last year? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bill E. said:

How many did you start about how disgusted you were by the riots out west last year? 

I guess none.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bill E. said:

I guess none.

Wiff would have burned the country to the ground if it meant that Trump died from smoke inhalation.  Fact.  Sadly, that's how many Republicans in Congress were as well. 

TDS is real.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Wiff would have burned the country to the ground if it meant that Trump died from smoke inhalation.

Great line.

The Republicans in the Senate are far from perfect but the Republican voters here in GA that did not vote in the Senate runoff because they were angry about the Presidential election let us down more than anyone ever.   Now the rout begins.  Once they get the filibuster eliminated there may be no coming back from what is about to happen for a long time. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:24 PM, fandandy said:

Who called it an invasion? 

On 3/29/2021 at 5:11 AM, Bill E. said:

I was disgusted with what they did at the Capital.  It was wrong on its own and it did more damage to the right than anything I can think of.  It was able to be used by the media and people on the left to cover up and distract almost everything the ANTIFA rioters did for months and many of the moves by the new admin.  If it were ANTIFA doing it though it would have not been on the news non-stop and they would have called it a mostly peaceful protest.

Take this thread for example.  It is a distraction.  How many did you start about how disgusted you were by the riots out west last year? 

When they move the capital of my country to Portland, let me know. 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, wiffleball said:

You're conflating again and you're not good at it.  Also, anyone who thought that was an insurrection is a retard.

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

When they move the capital of my country to Portland, let me know. 

Or if People on the right riot in Portland we will hear from you.

Sad thing is, with no integrity in the media, i cannot even believe this.  The writer could have just made it up.  No different than the enquirer.

I am so incredulous about anything I see or hear...its sad

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Sad thing is, with no integrity in the media, i cannot even believe this.  The writer could have just made it up.  No different than the enquirer.

Believe what?  In the headline and first two paragraphs the author used the words lies, whitewash, insurrection, widespread violence, and outrageous. It's a hack piece, there is no objective journalism there.

Another good clue is the use of "widespread fraud." That IMO is akin to throwing the gun.  Basically, yeah sure there was fraud, but not enough to matter! Well, those are only the cases you found, and as I mentioned in another thread I think, it is extremely difficult to find such cases with our current system.

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Would you believe the mother of one of the cops that got hurt?

What exactly is the debate here? 

The Capitol riot was stupid and the .05% that did something wrong there should be charged.

The BLM/Antifa riots are stupid and they are ongoing.  More casualties.  Waaaaay more destruction.  Waaaaaaay more people's livelihoods hurt.  

Did Trump tweet a link to help bailout anyone who was arrested at the Capitol like Kamala Harris did with the other spring/summer/fall/winter riots?

Ill hang up and listen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am on the side of common sense. hence I have no side.