Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Teen girls carjack Uber driver, murder him with his car

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Now what do we do with all the racists here?

Get rid of you? I don't know. Maybe continue to watch you look act a fool on a per post basis? :dunno:

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Jeez, that’s terrible. I guess the 13 year old can’t be tried as an adult by law, but they ought to throw the 15 year old in prison for life.

Nope, the prosecutor allowed a plea deal that will keep them both out of actual adult prison and allow them both to walk before they reach the age of 21. 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nope, the prosecutor allowed a plea deal that will keep them both out of actual adult prison and allow them both to walk before they reach the age of 21. 

Is that confirmed? If so, fock that prosecutor :thumbsdown:

Give the prosecutor a break. He had to make a deal. There was no evidence in this case. Except for multiple eyewitnesses. And video and audio recordings of the crime. And the perpetrators were caught at the scene. Maybe fingerprints and dna. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Is that confirmed? If so, fock that prosecutor :thumbsdown:

Does this de-balled woke thing work for you with chicks? Pro tip: Chicks like men 

13 minutes ago, frank said:

Give the prosecutor a break. He had to make a deal. There was no evidence in this case. Except for multiple eyewitnesses. And video and audio recordings of the crime. And the perpetrators were caught at the scene. Maybe fingerprints and dna. :dunno:

Seriously? That's all? I now can see why wormy can be upset.

Reminds me of a kid just standing there smirking, but that was WAY worse than this murder. Way way worse. That poor Indian had to walk half a mile beating that drum, just like the trail of tears to reach that privileged WHITE MAN who just stood there smirking like all the white slavers before him. THE HORROR!!!!

And to think that poor black girl couldn't find her cell phone. I hope she found it. That is the real tragedy in all this.